Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Big weekend without many workouts! Saturday morning my daughter and I rode our bikes downtown to pick up the car from the auto shop - that only takes about 30 mintues and is mostly downhill the entire way. Then we went to the dealership and bought my new(er) car which took most of the morning. Then we went to this great little viatnamese Noodle place for lunch with some friends of ours and then went shopping for our son's birthday gifts. Then we came home and cleaned out my old car for my son to drive when he gets his license later this week.

Sunday we headed to Denver for more birthday shopping and to pick my son up from his youth group trip to Malawi.

This morning I finally got in a workout - PHA - Cathe live #57!

In other news I hear Michelle Dozios just finished filming some new workouts too! Wonder what she put together!

Last edited:
Reactions: WD
This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Blast Plyometrics workout #2, 37 minutes, heart rate average 131, max 160, 3013 steps, 223 calories, met 7.5. This was the dvd workout choice today, the Raw one was step 2 which I did Friday. I then did Rev'd Up Rumble Calorie Crush, 9 minutes, heart rate average 134, max 158, met 8.0, 70 calories, 981 steps. I finished off with Lite extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, met 3.2, 29 calories, 22 steps. Total time was 59 minutes, 322 calories, 4,016 steps. I forgot to post here this morning.
Kelly says she is working on getting her own app for the Raw workouts to make it easier for those that use it.

Doreen, I meant to look at my library again for a Michele Dozios workout. I would like to try one. It is worrisome when they first start driving. It comes in han

Hi everyone,

I just got home from Ohio. We bad weather driving home, it took us a little longer. I am so beat!! Had a lot of fun meeting and catching up with DH's Italian family. Boy, do they party :( The place they had the wedding was so hot, not convinced they had the AC on. The church was hot too, the groom almost fainted. They bride and groom wanted to get married in an old church without AC, they did had a few fans blowing. Luckily I got some air from one of the fans in the church. Everyone else was miserable. We did had a lot of fun with spending time with the family. Sunday we visit my husband aunt, she will be 90 years old in January. Boy, did she put a guilt trip on us, lol. After a few hours DH wanted to leave to get ready for dinner, we met up with all his cousins. His aunt said I may not be here next year stay a little longer. We both felt so bad for her :( She is staring to have a lot of problems seeing. So we ended up staying all afternoon with his aunt. We still made it to dinner on time. We are thinking visiting his aunt again soon. Maybe in a few month.

The car is running fine. Maybe it was only the battery? DH will have the Ford dealer run a complete check on the car.

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals. Good night!

Good morning,

My workout this morning was upper body. My upper still shaking. Had a great workout. Workout time was under 29 min.

Latter Down:
10 Push Ups
10 Dips
9 push Ups
9 Dips
8 Push Ups
8 Dips
7 Push Ups
7 Dips
6 Push Ups
6 Dips
5 Push Ups
5 Dips
4 Push Ups
4 Dips
3 Push Ups
3 Dips
2 Push Ups
2 Dips
1 Push Ups
1 Dips

10 reps/3 rounds
Chest flies w/leg lifts -12's
Skull Crushers w/glute brigde -12's
Alternation knee ins - 20 reps

Giant Sets: Shoulders: 10 reps/3 rounds
Lateral Raise - 5's
Front Raises - 5's
Rear Delts Raise -5's

Back: 10 reps/3 rounds
1 Arm row Right - 20's
1 Arm row Left - 20's
Biceps curls - 15's
Plank Holds - 10 sec

Burn out:
Hammer curls - 1 min

I probably will do a quick cardio workout later, since I haven't workout this weekend. We shall see how I feel later. I will catch up later on personals. Need to do laundry and catch up on work a little. BBL!

his morning I did Kelly's Build and Burn Cardio Core, 28 minutes, heart rate average 122, max 160, 1,643 steps, met 8.5, 170 calories. I went to ladies game day and hit the grocery store on the way back. I started running a fever. My daughter says it is the immunizations I got and should be better after 48 hours.

Belinda, great workout today. I feel so sorry for the elderly. They get to where they aren't very mobile and can't do a lot. They eat up attention when someone is around to give it to them. I remember going to visit my husband's grandmother years ago in a nursing home and her eyesight was so bad. She said she wanted to cry when she saw a picture of my husbands Dad because he had two black eyes. He had on sunglasses.

This morning I did Step Blast. I was doing ok with the combos one by one but when it came to the challenge I kept miss stepping! Oh well - still fun!

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix, both workouts combined, 45 minutes, 4,615 steps, heart rate average 149, max 183, 346 calories. I then did the Bonus abs/hips and glutes from Cardio Quick Fix, 16 minutes, heart rate average 110, max 150, 363 steps, 54 calories. I finished off with Coffey Fit Raw Abs Finisher, I used 8# dumbbell, 19 minutes, 61 calories, heart rate average 98, max 127, 296 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, 461 calories, 5,274 steps.

Good morning,

I did KPC this morning. Very fun workout.

Sorry I didn't came back yesterday, last night I had to pick up my dog from DC. I am so tired from all that driving and running around. I also playing catch up with work, lol.

Great job, everyone.

Sydney Cummings Power and Strength 40 minute. Perfect - no jumping. Some combo moves, some isolation - upper and lower together.

Good morning,

I did TB Giant Sets this morning.

Diane - nicely done with KCM yesterday.

Doreen - I almost did that one. Good to know no jumping in that one.

I will be back later. I am still beat from my trip to Ohio.

Today I did Raw Boxing and Drills wearing my 8# vest, 29 minutes, heart rate 142 average, 179 max, 2,575 steps, met 7.1, 188 calories. Next I did Raw Lower Body Pyramid, 40 minutes, heart rate average 113, max 163, met 5.9, 211 calories, 892 steps. I stuck with mostly Kelly's weights this time. Usually I go up to 25# for some of the moves, but my shoulders and forearms were not going there. I finished off with Barre Amped Stretch and Strengthen lower body and upper body adding some rolling at the end, 38 minutes, met 2.0, 70 calories, heart rate 80 avg., 108 max, 14 steps. Total time was 1 hour and 47 minutes, 469 calories, 3,481 steps. I really took advantage of some free time this morning. I have a Smart Beat Screening Tuesday and the Arthritis Doc on Thursday, grandson Wed all next week, and of course have to do chores so I took a bit more time for myself today. I plan on mowing after bit. I had to order a weed eater that won't be here till tomorrow though. 90's here today. I have been going through some of my Yoga type workouts. I am trying to find some for my daughter in law. Her doctor told her to do yoga to help the stiffness in the ligaments of her feet. I think SB barre amped stretch would be good. Although I use that one quite a bit myself ;) I put out 4 that I have for her.

Belinda, every time someone mentions KPC I think I should pull it out. I don't know why I don't. I would probably remember why I liked it so much years ago. It sometimes takes awhile to get rested up and back into the groove of things. You will get there. Nice workout today.

Doreen, nice work with Sydney Cummings.

I did Cross train Express Kickboxing this morning followed by Cross train Xpress 10-10 (10) kickbox and hi/lo segments this morning. I haven't tried those before so wanted to before my On Demand runs out at the end of the month. I had trouble with all the turning in the kickboxing workout.

Hi everyone,

Today I pulled out Step Blast. And it was a bast from the past :p

Doreen - her older stuff was a little more complex than now. Thanks for reminding me about Step Blast.

Diane - I don't know why I don't pull those workouts out more often? I guess, we have so many we forget. I think the SB BA would be great for her. She still haven't posted new workouts on her site. They keep saying they will do some in the future, that was 2 years ago. I am getting a little frustrated with her site. Same old stuff. You have a lot going on next week. Great job on your workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

This morning's workout was Cathe Lite Cardio Party, 41 minutes, heart rate average 139, max 170, 3,672 steps, met 8.0, 283 calories. I then did Lite Stretch #2, 11 minutes, 31 calories and Les Mills Flow, 22 minutes, 61 calories. Total time was 74 minutes, 375 calories, 3,816 steps. I called Walgreens and they have the Shingrix vaccine so I am going to take care of that Monday morning. I guess it won't make a difference on my Smart Beat screening Tuesday afternoon. Tomorrow we will be going back to do some more work at our church. One of the metal classrooms outside the main building needs some caulking and work.

Belinda, I understand the frustration with SB not posting new workouts. You know, if they had posted a reason for the delay, at least maybe people could be understanding and wait, but to just leave it like that does not make sense. She sure has a lot of stuff though. Or to me it looked like a lot, as I was not sure what to do when I had some free time on her site. I think I got a month, but can't remember. There was a coupon with the dvd I got as well.

Doreen, nice work with CTX and mixing them up.

Good morning,

i thought I posted my workout yesterday? Not seeing it? Anyway, I did Step Blast yesterday.

Today DH and I did Ramped Up UB.

I am thinking about canceling my Cathe preorder. I have just too many unused dvd's, plus their is a ton of free stuff on youtube. I just don't have time to do them all. I been really wanting to try so many workouts on YT. I really doubt Cedie, Lorraine and Amanda will be in the new series.

Diane - a lot of people are frustrated with SB site and response. Susanne posted a few weeks ago, she is shopping for new workout clothes :( How long does it take to shop for clothes? I think a lot of people dropping their membership due to no new videos/workouts in almost 2 years. What could possible be wrong with her? Not a word, nothing on what's going on? This is not how to run a business, IMO! Their are other instructors with lots of new workouts weekly. Her workouts freezes constantly too. Very frustrating. My subscription will run out in Oct. I will not renew. Lots of free stuff on Youtube. You should use that coupon before it expires :) Nice job on Cardio Party.

I will try to be back later.

Today's workout was Kelly Coffey Step Boxing 2 both combined, 49 minutes, 338 calories, met 8.3, heart ratee average 146, max 176, 4,474 steps, More work to go do today.

Belinda, nice work today and yesterday. I saw your post here yesterday and commented on it. I understand not wanting to continue with SB. Does she come on and chat ??

Diane - no, she hasn't been on the FB page since almost 2 years. I really doubt she will post anything new until October. Great job on the Step boxing.

This morning I went for a bike ride at Ute Valley Park. First time I've just gone by myself for a workout ride. It was fun - not so much stopping to wait and let others catch up. I rode for about 50 minutes a big loop around the park. One new section was a bit tricky and I had to walk up the hill.

Belinda, why do you think it will be October when she adds workouts. I still see women using her streaming.

Doreen, nice work on the ride. I bet it was pleasant going on your own. I remember getting off the bike and walking it up the hill. That was years ago and my legs were just not going to do the hill ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.