Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2020

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Diane - good for you. SJP & SB doesn't have premixes either. Like I said, a lot of Cathe's older workouts don't have premixes. All the Intensity and Body Blast Series don't have premixes. They all great workouts. Glad you had fun on your motorcycle today.

dmerz

Cathlete
Belinda- It makes sense, the old ones were originally on VHS.... can't do premixes!

This morning I did 249 - cardio muscle confusion. and then the first part of this weeks kickboxing until she moved to the bag. I didn't have my bag set up so I just ended there. I'll do it later.

Reactions: WD

bayerngirl

Cathlete
This morning I did BB Brazilian Butt + UB.

Doreen - good job this morning. I have all her older workouts on Dvd, non have premixes. I think that is something Cathe did later on.

Diane - hope you having a great weekend and workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. We have a company dinner in DC tonight. Those are always fun.

WD

Cathlete
Today I did Lite Cardio Party which was perfect since I am trying to get my shoulder and arm to recover from whatever I did to it. Yesterday was stretching. Busy week this week. I will try to get in a step workout before I head out for my mammogram in the morning. I realized I need to get my drivers license renewed so hoping I can get out and get that done soon.

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning

We had a blast at our company dinner. The food was so good. DH and I came home early Sunday morning. I ended up taking a rest day. I was beat.

Today I did:
Superset 1: 10 reps/ 3 rounds
Inline bic curls on the ball - 15's
Seated overhead Tricpes Extensions on the ball- 15's

Supersets 2: 10 reps/3 rounds
1 Arm Seated Concentration Curls - 10 reps each side/15's
Triceps Push ups with 2 DB's- 10 reps (or do triceps dips instead of push ups!)

Superset 3: 10 reps/3 rounds
Preacher Curls on the ball - 15's
1 Arm Kick back - 10's

Supersets 4: 10 reps/3 rounds
Scull Crushers - 12's
Biceps curls - 12's

Diane - great job yesterday. Good luck this morning.

I will be back later.

bayerngirl

Cathlete
I also did a lower body butt workout. Getting my butt ready for Hawaii :p in August. We changed the Hawaii Trip to August. We forgot their gonna be a lot of kids in September. August they all should be in school, lol.

5 Exercises/20 reps each exercise/3 Rounds
1 Jacks with loops around the ankles - I did the jacks on my rebounder
2. Straight Leg kick back - hold on to a chair kick 1 leg back with loops around
3.Jacks with loops around your ankles
4.Elevated single glute bridge -switch to the other legs without the loop
5.Fire hydrant side kick/back kicks = 1 rep/ 20 reps each leg

Bonus Burn: 100 reps of 4 sets/ do 25 reps count until you reach 100 reps each side:
Outer thigh lift Right leg /with loops - do 4 sets of 25 peps no break than switch to the other side

My booty is on fire. I think I kicked my own booty today :p This work hurts!

FYI! On Friday my husband and I will go to a wedding to Ohio. We will come back Monday. I will take my workouts with me. BBL!

dmerz

Cathlete
Belinda- Good job - your workouts look tough!!

Diane - Hope the shoulder feels better soon.

This morning I did CL 237 Step Sweat Lift. I've done this one before - last time I had Live and I love it!

WD

Cathlete
Belinda, your booty should be in top form after those workout ;) That is great that your dinner was so much fun.

Doreen. Nice work with Step Sweat Lift. I am sure that I have not done that one.

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I did Upper Body this morning again. I will try to post what I did later.

I need to get all my weight workouts in before we leave on Thursday, the family wants us to came up early so we can spent some time before the wedding on Saturday. I am trying to get all my workouts in, not sure if I will get any in while we in Ohio. I will defiantly bring my my workout clothes. My booty is so sore today. Not sure I can do another butt workout today, lol. It may have to wait until tomorrow.

Diane - if that doesn't get me in top form I don't know what will, lol. I have DOMS in my booty today.

Doreen - it was tough. Probably one of the toughest one I have done in a long time. Great job yesterday.

You all doing an amazing job with your workouts. Keep up the good work, everyone. BBL

dmerz

Cathlete
This morning I did CL 223 Low Impact Blast off Circuit. Starting with LI hiit and then circuits including lower body and upper body but stopping before core. I remembered today how frequently Cathe does shoulders and switched in some back work instead of a couple shoulder moves. Then I did a Sydney Cummings 30 minute Total body dumbell (skipping the warm up) so the two spliced together was about 55 mintues.

WD

Cathlete
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Hiit , 36 minutes, 250 calories, 3,289 steps, heart rate average 143 max 164, met 8.1. That is it for today unless I manage to fit in a stretch later. I am taking my grandson to his camp in a bit. On the last part of the workout Kelly does squat thrusts and plank stuff and I subbed plie jacks and speed skaters.

Belinda, nice work on getting upper body in. It will be spending extra time with family before the wedding.

Doreen, some of the workouts do really seem to be a bit much on shoulder work. I am getting better at subbing something else. Nice work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.