Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I didn't get my workout in until last night - Yvette Kickboxing from youtube.

Then this morning I did Sydney Cummings 50 minute full body strength. I'm really liking her workouts - she uses heavy weights and very straight forward exercises with a bit of a twist sometimes. She says in July she is moving into a power series - with lots of plyo and I will probably pass on those!

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

I also did Sydney Cummings 50 minute full body strength

Dorren- Looks like we did the same workout this morning. I liked it.

Diane- great job with your workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after m

Belinda- What did you think of her workout? The music can be a little weird or did you listen to your own? I liked the extended rows variation and the side lunge to sumo deadlift moves.

Good morning,

It’s been raining and thunderstorms since yesterday. We did had a break this morning took a chance and went for a 3.58 miles walk. Glad we did, it’s raining again. We will be home tomorrow late night. I will try to check once I am home. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Dorren- i liked the workout a lot. I did not had the volume very loud since I used the gym. Did not notice the music. Most YouTube workouts don’t have good music, can’t complain too much. It’s all free! I will try to do more of Sydney workouts.

I did Intensity's two step sections plus cardio party calorie crush this morning. I was at the park and the bugs were bad!! At one point I inhaled one and had to stop to cough. Normally don't have an issue with bugs!

I found a standing punching bag that looks like one that Kelly uses in one of her heavy bag workouts at the thrift this morning. I'm excited to give it a try. I filled the base with water - online recommended in case you have to move it.

Good morning,

We came home around last night around midnight. Up early to get my workout in. DH and I did PHA this morning.

Diane - where are you?

Doreen - you always find great stuff. Enjoy your bag.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

So I caved.... and signed up for OnDemand. I need to be able to put together some workouts that I know will work outside or at the park and figured the workout blender is the easiest way to accomplish that - besides not needing to mess with uploading files to my drive or copying to a SD card to play on my phone.

So I put together a heavy bag workout from all the various heavy bag work and did that this morning.

I am getting overwhelmed with so much activity and not enough down time. Lots of errands to run. I have three grandchildren tomorrow so looking for fun entertainment. Two will probably spend the night. I did not do Kelly's challenge today since I already did the workout on Saturday and the dvd was strength and stamina. I am avoiding too much upper work till I can get rid of the pain. So, today I did Kelly's Kickboxing dvd both workouts, 51 minutes, met 8.0, 354 calories, heart rate average 141, max 171, 4,334 steps. I was going to do the Strength and Stamina core workout, but it kept stopped after two minutes, I cleaned it and then it didn't even go two minutes. So, I switched and did Home Gym Intervals waistline, 11 minutes total, heart rate 122 average, 151 max, 54 calories, met 5.6, 447 steps. Total time was 62 minutes, 408 calories.
I will try to come back and read posts later.

Last edited:
Diane - know the feeling of being too scheduled and no time to collect yourself!! Hope you get a break soon!

Belinda- sounds like a wonderful vacation!

This morning I did Cathe Live #244 - a low impact compound weight workout. I like this one - no jumping and good combinations. At 44 mintues I wished it was a bit longer because I was enjoying.

Good morning,

I walked for 3 miles this morning. Wasn't in the mood for anything else. Need to catch up on work.

Doreen - glad you enjoyed your workout this morning. Need to look that one up.

Diane - I know the feeling too. Great job yesterday.

That's it for me today.

From yesterday : I forgot to post it.
I got my errands run today and some cleaning and stuff done.

Doreen, I am sure that you will find ways to use on demand and really enjoy it. Using water in the base of the heavy bag sounds smart. I always heard you were supposed to put sand in them. Since mine is hanging on a stand, I don

Belinda, I am here, just been incredibly busy.

This morning I did the challenge workout, Raw Tabata weight circuits, 35 minutes, heart rate 105 average, 134 max, 730 steps, met 5.0, 155 calories. I then did the challenge dvd Amped Up cardio live workout #1, 31 minutes, 139 average, 166 max, 2,867 steps, met 6.8, 183 calories. I finished off with Barre Amped Stretch relaxation plus some stretching of my own, met 2.5, 44 calories, 124 steps. Total time 85 minutes, 382 calories, 3,821 steps.

Good morning,

Cathe Lite Pyramid UB is done. I wrote all the exercises down when I borrowed the dvd's from my friend. Enjoyed the workout doing it that way, I also played my own music :) I have done a similar workout while I was on vacation. In the future, I will do different exercises just to mix things up. I also could use my Bowfex doing for triceps press downs.

Diane - hope you get a break soon. Great job!

Doreen - did you sign up on Demand for a month or longer?

Great job on your workouts everyone. Keep up the good work. BBL!

Cathe Live #232 Kick, box and bags this morning. Only one section in the middle on the bag. I think I could have done other combos on the bag as well.

Belinda- Just a month for now. I find about a month is my attention span before I want to move on to something or someone else!!

Today I did Kelly Coffey Strength and Stamina warm up and bonus step, 28 minutes, heart rate average 143, max 178, 2,672 steps, met 7.5, 196 calories followed by the workout challenge which was Raw Upper Sculpt lower tone with 3# dumbbells and 8# ankle weights, 50 minutes, heart rate average 123, max 171, 243 calories, 1,849 steps. Total time was 78 minutes, calories burned 444, 4,521 steps. I have to go out and run some errands for my husband and do some house cleaning catch up since tomorrow will be busy and dh is home. I will check back in awhile.

Happy 4th of July,

I am watching my son's 2 dogs over the 4th of July, just got a walk in. I may do another workout later?

Doreen - I am trying to figure out when I will sign up for CL? Vcation and weddings coming up, not sure when I get a full month in.

Diane - hope you get a break soon. Enjoy the time with your family.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

I will be back later.

Today I did Kelly's Build and Burn Cardio Core, heart rate 140 average, max 170, met 7.5, 191 calories, 27 minutes, 1,962 steps. Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Drills wearing an 8# vest, heart rate average 142, max 178, 29 minutes, 2,484 steps, met 8.0, 210 calories. I finished with Raw stretch stopping at 23 minutes, 44 calories, 37 steps. 80 minutes total time, 445 calories, 4,483 steps. I have been so busy that eating has been forgotten quite a lot till I am really hungry and I end up eating a nutrition bar so I can keep going. I have lost 2# this week.

Belinda, I used to like the Bowflex for the triceps push downs. Nice work yesterday and getting the walk in today. I think there may be a few break days. Then again I told them to check with me and see if I am free and I would help scrub walls at our churches private school. They called and changed my last Monday of the month Arthritis Center Appointment to a few days later. That was fun trying to work it in.

Doreen, I think one day soon I will sign up for Cathe Live again so I can check out what is new. I really want to go through Kelly's challenge and next month her new dvds will be here, so I will see how it works out.

Good morning,

Today I did Lite Pyramid lower body wrote all the exercises down and played my own music. I should have gone heavier with my weights. I need to make a note for next time.

Rear Side Lunges:
Set 1 - Rear Slide Lunges 5's/12 reps switch to other leg
Set 2 - Rear Slide Lunges 8's/10 reps "
Set 3 - Rear Slide Lunges 10's/ 8 reps "
Set 4 - Rear Slide Lunges 8's/10 reps "
Set 5 - Rear Slide Lunges 5's/12 reps "

Step Ups with 3 risers:
Set 1 - Step Ups 8's/12 reps switch legs
Set 2 - Step Ups 10's/10 reps switch legs
Set 3 - Step Ups 12's/ 8 reps "
Set 4 - Step Ups 10's/10 reps
Set 5 - Step Ups 8's/12 reps

Side Slide Lunges:
Set 1 - Side Slide Lunges one 10lb/12 reps switch to other side
Set 2 - Side Slide Lunges 12lb/10 reps "
Set 3 - Side Slide Lunges 15lb/ 8 reps "
Set 4 - Side Slide Lunges 12lb/10 reps "
Set 5 - Side Slide Lunges 10lb/12 reps "

Elevated Lunges on a 6" step/one riser
Set 1 - Elevated Lunges right foot on the step/ 8's/12 reps switch to the left foot
Set 2 - Elevated Lunges 10's/10 reps switch
Set 3 - Elevated Lunges 12's/ 8 reps switch
Set 4 - Elevated Lunges 10's/10 reps
Set 5 - Elevated Lunges 8's/12 reps

Sliding CrossBack Lunges:
Set 1 - Sliding CrossBack Lunges 8's/12 reps switch
Set 2 - Sliding CrossBack Lunges 10's/10 reps
Set 3 - Sliding CrossBack Lunges 12/ 8 reps
Set 4 - Sliding CrossBack Lunges 10's/10 reps
Set 5 - Sliding CrossBack Lunges 8's/12 reps

Deadlifts:
Set 1 - Deadlifts 10's/12 reps
Set 2 - Deadlifts 12's/10 reps
Set 3 - Deadlifts 15's/ 8 reps
Set 4 - Deadlifts 12's10 reps
Set 5 - Deadlifts 10's/12 reps

Calf Raises:
Set 1 - Calf Raises 10's/30 reps
Set 2 - Calf Raises 12's/25 reps
Set 3 - Calf Raises 15's/20 reps
Set 4 - Calf Raises 12's/25 reps
Set 5 - Calf Raises 10's/30 reps

I also did Pyramid Bonus Tricpes:
Superset 1:
Standing Kick Backs - 5's/ 12 reps
Lying Extension on Ball - 5's/ 12 reps

Superset 2:
Standing Kick Backs - 8's/ 10 reps
Lying Extension on Ball - 8's / 10 reps

Superset 3:
Standing Kick Backs - 10's / 8 reps
Lying Extension on Ball - 10's/ 8 reps

Superset 4:
Standing Kick Backs - 8's/ 10 reps
Lying Extension on Ball - 8's / 10 reps

Superset 5:
Standing Kick Backs - 5's / 12 reps
Lying Extension on Ball - 5's/ 12 reps

Diane - I should use our Bowflex more, just sitting around and collecting dust. I hope all goes well with your appointments. Great job with your workouts yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

This Morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Weight Tabata, 38 minutes, 237 calories, met 6.6, 1,586 steps, heart rate average 121, max 153. I think this was supposed to be the next raw workout, but I never saw one posted for today. I then did Cathe's Rev'd Up Rumble, 42 minutes, heart rate average 134, max 162, met 7.9, 283 calories, 3,504 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, 520 calories, 5,080 steps.

COFFEY FIT RAW CARDIO WEIGHT TABATA 43 minutes, each exercise & cardio is 4 rounds 20 work 10 rest I used a 35# barbell, they use 33# barbell and 15# dumbbells as the other option.

high pull / squat kick 4 rnds 35#barbell
clean from hip/skate 2 scissor 3 4 rnds 35# barbell
push press/shuffle 4 jack 2 4 rnds 35# barbell for 3 rnds 15# dbs 1 rnd
hang clean & squat/monkey crawl 35# barbell 4 rnds
deadlift curl/knee slap 3 times punch 35# barbell 4 rnds
Mat for final segments on the floor at 24 minutes
down dog pike 2 rnds push up pike 2 rnds/prone superman with arms reach and pull 4 rnds
sit ups/ bridges/ reverse crunch
stretch

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.