Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Today I did Yvette Kickboxing No Equipment Big cal burn. The workout was around 60 min. I really love this one. She did standing abs in-between at the end she did some lower body. I also enjoyed the nice stretch at the end. I did everything low impact. I burned 565 cal :) Not bad! I can't wait to try one of her other workouts.

Doreen - great job with IMAX 2 this morning. I always have to modify the Plyo jumping. Maybe I should try the high impact on my rebounder. Should be fun digging into past stuff. Have fun at Yellowstone Park. I been there a few years ago. Beautiful place! How long are you staying?

Diane - nice job with your workout yesterday and today. You are killing it!

I am a sweaty mess. I will see you all tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, one of these days I will try Yvette again. You all make it sound fun, but I have not enjoyed one yet. Maybe I just chose the wrong time to do one. Like I was already sore or something.

Doreen, I love the I Max workouts. I did that one recently. I keep meaning to do do I Max 3 one day. There are so many workouts to choose from.

So last night I swung by the thrift store and found Slim in 6 still in shrink wrap with the B-lines band still in shrink wrap!! And I found PIYO - with the bonus DVD still in shrink wrap!! I know nothing about either but they are both BB so I couldn't pass that up!!

This morning I did RWH Legs at the park with my sandbag. It works pretty well like that.

Quck check in: I am in DC for a business meeting. No workout for me today. I will drive home tonight.

Diane - you should give Yvette another try. I can't wait to do another one of her workouts.

Dorren - great find. I have both sets. Done Plyo and really like it. My Slim in 6 is also in shrink wrap, lol. One of those day's I will go through them all. How much did you pay for them?

See you all tomorrow.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Interval Training #1 which was the challenge workout for raw today, 34 minutes, heart rate average 131, max 172, met 7.5, 232 calories, 2,616 steps. I then did Raw Step # 2, 40 minutes, heart rate average 146, max 180, 3,665 steps. met 8.0. 283 calories. Total time 74 minutes, 515 calories, 6,281 steps. My daughter and grandchildren came over and we went swimming :D

Doreen, I have Piyo and the bonus dvd. I really like the core/ab work and there is one that is an interval that seems more cardio to me that I have used quite a few times. I think I have a couple of slim in 6 that I did not get rid of. I remember doing them when we traveled with our fifth wheel.

Today I did workouts from both the Raw challenge and Kelly's dvd challenge. Workout was Total body Kickboxing DVD workout #1, 28 minutes, 209 calories,heart rate average 141, max 175, met 8.0, 2,679 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Weight Circuits #1, 29 minutes, 157 calories, met 6.0, heart rate average 108, max 157, 764 steps. Total time was 57 minutes, calories burned 366, 3,443 steps.
Raw weight circuits #1
30 seconds work 35# barbell (my weight) 12.5# dbs, 25# db, 8# dbs (my weight)
chest flys 12.5 # dbs
skull crushers 12.5# dbs
pledge curls 12.5# dbs
shoulder press 12.5# dbs
alternating row from squat position picking db up from floor 25# db
kickbacks 8# dbs
deadlift 35# bb
squat/deadlift 35# barbell
rnd 2 same except lateral raise 8# dbs instead of overhead press
rnd 3
bench press 12.5# dbs
tate press 12.5 # dbs
hammer curls 12.5# dbs
shoulder press 12.5 dbs
bent over row underhand 35# barbell
kickstand deadlift 35# barbell
squat deadlift 35# barbell
rnd 4
bench press 12.5# dbs
tate press 12.5# dbs
alternating lateral raise 8# dbs
alternating row from squat position 25# db
kickstand deadlift 35# barbell
35# barbell squat
rnd 5
flies 15# dbs ( I upped the weight)
alternating row squat postition from floor 25# db

Belinda, I am here. I just had to post intermittently. I had my grandchildren here this morning and kept my grandson this afternoon so my granddaughter 11 and her mother could go out and get a pedicure and spend some girl time out. When they came back we played a game. I also worked in a bit of house work.
Nice work on the Ice Circuit.

Good morning,

I did Turbo Kicks l this morning. I am getting ready for my walk.

Diane - sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. Great job on your weights and workout.

BBL!

Belinda- Who does Turbo Kicks? I am not familiar.

I did a paper workout this morning.

We are getting ready to head to Yellowstone this weekend. Will be no workouts for the next week or so - we'll probably do lots of hiking.

back from my 3 mile walk.

Doreen - Charlene Johnson originally came out with TK. The one I did this morning was from BB. I still love those workouts. Safe travels and have lots of fun at Yellowstone this weekend. Do you live close by? We stayed at Yellowstone at the camp ground with our RV a few years ago. Beautiful!

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw workouts. I started with the challenge raw workout, Athletic Cardio Drills and Barbell using a 25# barbell, since yesterday was heavier, 31 minutes, heart rate 124 average, 153 max, 194 calories, met 7.4, 1,777 steps. I then did Raw Step #3, 43 minutes, 310 calories, met 151 average, 185 max(not sure how I got that high of a heart rate), met 8.5, 4,097 steps. I finished off with Raw foam roller stretch, 24 minutes, heart rate 91 average, 130 max, met 3.4, 55 calories, 193 steps. Total time was 98 minutes, 559 calories, 6067 steps.
I am slow getting here. I have had a headache and neck pain most of the day so using the computer intermittently today.

Belinda, nice work with Turbo Kicks. I had all of those workout, but gave some away and sold some as I just never pulled them out. Sometimes I have kind of been sorry, but then I don't do Turbo Fire that much

Doreen, enjoy your trip to Yellowstone :)

Good morning,

XTRAIN TABATACISE is done. I did all 5 Tabatas. I haven't done that workout in years, too high impact. I did all the high impact on my rebounder. I am going to pull out this one more often, now I can do it on my rebounder.Great music in that one.

Diane - I love Turbo Kicks, one of my favorite kickboxing workouts. I also get a high calorie burn. I prefer kickboxing over any other cardio. I am always looking fun kickboxing workouts. Nice workout and calorie burn yesterday.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Hi/Lo Cardio 45, 34 minutes, heart rate 121 average, 156 max, met 7.8, 201 calories, 2012 steps. This one is different as you do 15 minutes of cardio, some floor work leg lifts, then standing and lower light dumbbell combos all at 45 sec per move, which still keeps the heart rate up some. I then did 30 Minutes to Fitness dvd Boot Camp cardio only premix, heart rate average 137, max 169, met 8.0, 212 calories, 2,851 steps. I finished off with Cathe Lite extended stretch 12 minutes, 31 calories, 11 steps. Total time was 76 minutes, calories burned 444, 4,874 steps.

Belinda, I remember really liking Turbo Kicks. I don't really know why I got rid of it. I guess I just did not seem to pull it out much and it was one of those times where I just started getting rid of a lot of dvds. Every once in awhile I will think of one I got rid of and wish maybe I had kept it.

Good morning,

My kids came to visit. We all ended up going for a hike yesterday too. I was tired last night.

Diane - you can't get TF anymore, unless you buy them used. I always liked her workouts. Her HiiT workouts are different from any other ones I have done. Very fun! I only get rid of those dvd's I have a huge dread factor. I probably should go through all my workouts. Which one you wished you kept? I do have to reduce my collection, but TF will stay, lol. Nice job yesterday.

Not sure, what we end up doing today? I will be back later.

Belinda, that reminds me, I like the short low impact Turbo Fire that came with the Piyo workouts. I used to do that one and the Piyo intervals together for cardio. I couldn't part with TF. Once in awhile I do get an urge to get one out. Didn't Chalean do a Turbo kicks or Turbo Jam workout that she had her husband in? I think I had two and one was with a stability ball that I liked. It has been so long since I had done any of those.

Rest day today. I did Raw stretch and spent the day with my family :) We had a nice father's day.

Good morning,

TB Trisets is done.

Diane - I love all the TF workouts. Haven't done Plyo in a long time, need to pull them out soon. Yes, Charlene did Turbo Kicks and Turbo Jam too. I still have all my Turbo Jam dvd's. I bought a back up set too. Glad I did. They out of print. You still find used once. I had no idea her husband is in the workouts? I also have the 2 stability ball workouts.

BBL for more personals

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Just step, 24 minutes, heart rate 144 average 190?? max, 2,244 steps, met 7.0, 181 calories. I then did the Challenge workout, Raw Front side/Back side, 56 minutes, heart rate 97 average- 130 max, met 5.7, 277 calories, 877 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, calories burned 421 calories, 3,121 steps.

Belinda, Total Body Trisets is a good one. Chalene introduced her husband in the workout. Maybe if you went through them you would find which one it was. I thought it was pretty cool that he was in it with her. She always has such a peppy inspiring personality.

This morning I checked for the days challenge workout and then went ahead and chose my own workout. I did Raw Cardio Overload wearing my 8# vest( I really like this vest that I bought as it does not ride backwards on me), 31 minutes, heart rate average 136, max 166, 2,808 steps, 210 calories, met 8.0. I then did Raw Boxing and Drills and kept the 8# vest on along with using 1# hand weights for the boxing drills, 30 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 169, 2,469 steps, met 8.5, 226 calories. I finished off with the abs from Kelly's 30 minutes to Fitness Weights dvd, 12 minutes, met 3.5, 37 calories, 21 steps. Total time was 73 minutes, 473 calories, 5,298 steps. I put money in my pay pal account form my rebates. I need to get online and pre-order Kelly's two new workouts. They look good. She looks great!

LOL I got on page one when I came here and was reading with a big "huh" Lost me for a minute.

Good morning,

This morning I did MMA Kickboxing. It was perfect, I have zero energy this morning.

Diane - lol, I have done that too. Than I realize I am on page 1 :) Your KCM workouts sound fantastic. Did you preorder her new ones? I need to go look for Charlene's husband. Had no idea he is in her workouts. I did enjoy the TB Tricets. The music not so much.

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.