Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane - I am looking at all her dvd premixes on the shop Cathe page. I am comparing Cathe's premixes from her last 4 series. I can't see any complex premixes? She list them all when you go to her shop Cathe. You can use the WM/guide to figure out what is A1 or B4. Everything is listed in order. I am trying to talk myself out of buying more dvd's, lol. Just doesn't make sense to me to keep buying her dvd's for the premixes, IMO! Cathe premixes are like her older workouts. Like Step Blast premixes. Now those where premixes. I am not trying to talk anyone else out of buying dvd's :) It just doesn't make sense to me anymore to buy both. I think I can easily put those premixes together with a download. Maybe I am wrong? Maybe you can convince me get both, lol? Which step premix are you preferring too?

Good morning,

Day 74 Booty is done. DH and I finished Phase 3. Next week is Peak week. So excited 6 more workouts.

Hope you all enjoy your Saturday. DH and I meeting up with some friends this evening. See you all tomorrow.

This morning I did Raw Step Drills and Compound moves, 36 minutes, heart rate average 135, max 168, met 7.5, 232 calories, 2481. I followed this with Lite Body Weight and Bands calorie crush with the warm up, 13 minutes, 81 calories, met 7.70, heart rate 134 average, 159 max,1,124 steps, and finished with Body Weight and Bands standing only premix skipping the warm up, 26 minutes, met 6.5, 134 calories, 990 steps, heart rate average 11, max 142. Raining again today. I think it will rain all week! That is why I wanted to get the lawn mowed yesterday.

Belinda, enjoy your evening. We are going to an event for my granddaughter tonight.

Today is my usual rest/stretch day. I pulled out Kelly's Boot Camp and did the warm up and bonus stretch, 22 minutes, 51 calories. I also did 5 minutes of the bonus core work from Fit Tower Advanced while waiting for my husband to finish his shower so I could take mine. If I run water upstairs he gets scalded down stairs at times and sometimes it is more like a cold shower. My daughter and her two children went to the pool with me this afternoon. We were the only ones there for most of the time. A woman came with her little dog she hooked on the outside of the fence, but she got a call and left shortly after she arrived.

Belinda, I hope that you had a nice rest day. Last night was fun.

This morning I did Raw Kettlebell workout, 42 minutes, met 6.5,253 calories, heart rate average 119, max 151, 1,456 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey's dvd Split Sessions Upper body back, chest, biceps, and triceps (skipping the waistline and shoulders. This was 21 minutes, heart rate average 109, max 138, met 6.0,106 calories. This one I used 15# dbs throughout. Kelly does push and pull muscles together. I did not write on the work sheet.
Kettle Bell Raw

20 on 10 off tabata 4 rounds each move Kelly uses 20# and 30# kettle bells, but does drop to a 12# dumbbell for triceps after starting heavier. 42 minutes 4 sets of each exercise
basic swing 20# 4 rounds
scale dead lift 30# right, left right left
single swings 20# right, left, right left
squat upright row 30#
20# alternating swings 4 rounds
curls right, left, right ,left 20#
figure 8 's 20#
overhead triceps extensions 20# I stayed with this all 4 rounds. Kelly picks up a 12# dumbbell and finishes off with kickbacks
double swings 30# 2 rnds then 20# 2 rnd
1 arm row 30# right, left, right ,left
reverse lunge pass through alternating 20#
plank holds holding horns of kettlebell ( I used a medicine ball as it is easier on my wrists)

Good morning,

D76 Cardio Flow is done. The workout was 10 exercises, 4 reps,10 rounds. 4 more day's to go!

Diane - great job yesterday.

Have a great day and workout.

I forgot to post yesterday!! I did two Studio Sweat sculpting workouts yesterday - and today I did LITE Bodyweight and Bands - though I only did the band section before switching over to Rev'd up Rumble. I had gotten a heavier band and this was my first time to try it with this workout. Its much better with this heavier band.

Belinda - have you decided what to do after you are done with 80Day? How have your results been- even with your hip problems?

Reactions: WD
Doreen - good job with Studio Sweat sculpting and Bodyweight and band workout. Which band do you use? I still have Cathe's (from a few years ago) those are so taught. I thought as years go by, they get easier :) Not! DH and I will go on a little vacation after we done with 80Day. I am still trying to decide on the next rotation? I guess, I still have some time. Maybe run through all my dvd's? Who knows? I do want to try a few on youtube. We shall see! I did lost a lot of weight and inches, especially in my abs. She did a lot of abs/booty workouts. My friend I walk with 2 times a week and DD mention I look slimmer/lost a lot of weight. Like I said, I noticed it more in my abs/butt area. I did all the high impact on my rebounder, which didn't border my hip at all. I probably will go back and do the program again. Maybe in the winter. Most workouts in Phase 2 & 3 are little under 60 min. I do like Autumn a lot, but in Phase 3 she talked a lot. The workouts wouldn't be 50-60 min if she wouldn't talk so much, lol. I been wanting to do the program since it came out, glad I did. It's really a great program, IMO. Especially if you want to shake things up. I really needed to change my routine up :) There is no music with 80Day, for some reason it didn't border me/or my husband. You always can play your own if you want. Some people didn't like the cardio flow, they subbed Cathe's cardio instead. I did the program as written. I did like Cardio Flow, it was different but tough cardio.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Thirty Minutes to Fitness Kickboxing, 54 minutes, average heart rate 135, max 160, 341 calories. I forgot how much I like this one. No weights involved. I did wear weighted gloves though. I then did the bonus core/abs from the same dvd, 14 minutes, heart rate average 116, max 149, 302 steps, 53 calories. She does some boxing mixed with abs standing for this one then to the floor. I used 1.5 lb weighted gloves. I finished off with Cathe Lite extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, 35 calories, 29 steps. I forgot to start my Fit Bit at first so I do not have the steps for that one. Workout was 81 minutes, 429 calories, and steps till end of workout was 5,906.

This morning I did a Sydney Cummings 50 Minute Full body Bootcamp on Youtube.

Belinda - my medium green Cathe band broke a couple years ago. I bought new from the Big 5 sporting goods - they are GoFit brand. I bought medium but it is too light so I bought the heavy one. Its still not as heavy as the blue Cathe Heavy one. I still have the pink and blue Cathe bands from when she used to sell them.

Doreen - I have a few (still in shrink wrap) Cathe band sets :) Don't ask me why? LOL! Have you tried Walmart? I bought some from Gold Gym. They stronger than Cathe's for some reason. I like them better than Cathe's for some reason. They are very heavy. I bought mine 2 years ago, still holding up.

This morning I did some warm up stuff and stretches, then I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Pump workout #1 cardio, 30 minutes, met 8.0, 221 calories, heart rate average 143, max 167, 2,748 steps, followed by Coffey Fit Raw Hip Hop Weights , 42 minutes, heart rate 119 average, 157 max, met 6.5, 241 calories, 1,150 steps. I did a few extra stretches afterward. Not counting the extra stuff workout was 72 minutes, 462 calories, 3,898 steps.
RAW HIP HOP WEIGHTS
42 minutes Kelly uses 12# and 7# dumbbells I used 12# and 8# dumbbells for pretty much all. Each body part is done throughout a whole song
warm up is moves minus weight
planks/knee pull/down dog to plank/push up
plank to lunge/ biceps / knee pull / cobra
standing squat/ squat twist/ squat reach
shoulder rolls and head to right and left
ending with side to side steps
SHOULDERS light dumbbells I used 8#(should have went lighter)
side to side step upright row (quick paced/ front raise (this is 4 reps upright row and 4 reps front raise)
overhead press 8 reps
bent over lateral raise
3 rnds of this then add ends with 4th round reverse lunge 12 reps/ side to side upright row and front raise
BACK
heavier dumbbells 12#
squat pulls
double arm rows
alternating rows
2 rounds then add reverse lunge/ rows for two more sets with squat pulls
BICEPS 12# dbs
double and single arm curls alternating 4 times
supinating curls
side to side lunge 4 reps t hen add curls with the side to side lunges
I think this was 3 rounds but it may be 4 (I lose track when I am having to push myself to finish)
Legs 12# dbs
squats 12 reps (close stance)
front lunge/ angle lunge 8 reps
deadlift (suitcase)
side to side plie squats with pulses
4 rounds ?
TRICEPS 8# dbs
kick backs double arm 8 reps
kickbacks alternating 8 to 12 reps ??
overhead triceps extensions
3 rounds then add pull up arms from behind for 3 more rounds. I dropped to 5 pounds for this on the last round (this is sort of like the move Cathe does in Stacked sets with the pulling up the pants move, but so much of this that my neck and shoulders get fatigued)
CHEST
12# dbs (Ummm I dropped to 10# last round as I was feeling it a lot in my shoulders)
flys
bench press
modifies pull overs
4 rounds
finish off with push ups (this was tough after all of the rest was done)
Abs
crunch
crunch with hip tilt
reverse crunch
repeat
oblique crunch with knee ins finishing

Doreen, I originally had the Cathe bands that were latex, which most of them became sticky and broke despite me keeping them coated with baby powder. I later purchased the non latex and the pink one broke due to grandchildren playing with it. One time I purchased a whole roll of band and cut my length for a medium length band. I finished off the roll by cutting some for friends. I cannot remember where I purchased the roll. Maybe Perform Better? Have you checked out Amazon? The non latex are so much stronger than the latex ones were.

Belinda, LOL that you still have shrink rapped bands from Cathe. I am not surprised:) Thanks on my workout today.

Good morning,

D78 TB is done. Two more day's left :)

Doreen - have fun with your workout.

Diane - yeah! I still have some in shrink wrap. DH loves using them. Eventually the ones I have in shrink wrap will be used.

That's it for me today. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Reactions: WD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.