Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning. This morning was FOD - WAR #5 - another great kickboxing class!

I previewed some of the Daily Burn 365 classes - most look really easy and I don't think I would be interested at this point in doing them.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I set mine out in one corner of the room so it is ready to go when I think that I might want it. The rebounders are great to have.

Doreen, I do not like doing workouts that make me feel let down because it was too effortless. I suppose we are not really wasting time, but now what I want from a workout.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2, 41 minutes, 301 calories, met 8.5, heart rate 145 average, 179 maxm 3762 steps. I followed this with Raw Real Raw the first real raw workout, 40 minutes (36 as I had a couple of pauses in there) heart rate average 107, max 150, 198 calories, met 5.6, 1,120 steps. I finished with Lite Stretch #2.
REAL RAW COFFEY FIT-41(36 minutes) minutes. Kelly warms up with ropes and non weighted squats. I just did my own moves and breaks with the squats to warm up. she uses 12.5# and 5# dbs, a 15,20,and 30# kettlebell along with a bench. Great music!
warm up times I think 30 seconds?
12.5# db (I used 15#) 1 arm db rows quick paced all on the right then all on the left
20# kettlebell 1 arm rows all right then all left
12.5# db ( I used 15#) 1 arm curl all right then all left
15# kettlebell 1 arm curls all right then all left
Bench 2 sets dbl arm bench press 12.5# dbs (I used 15#dbs)
20# kettlebell single arm bench press (Kelly uses 15#)
body weight squats with knee up
15# kettlebell squat I used 20# kettlebell
20# kettlebell squat I used 25# kettlebell
squat knee turn turn
boxing side to side punch/ center punch
5# dbs side to side punch
repeat boxing no weight and 5# boxing
Kettlebell swings 15#, 20#, 30# (mine is 30.8 ), then 15# american ( I used 20,25,30.8,20# kettlebell)
Bench triceps extensions 12.5# dbs (me 15#dbs)
15# kettlebell lying triceps extension with leg extension I used 20# kettlebell
20# kettlebell lying triceps extension with leg extension I used 25# kettlebell
30# kettlebell lying extension I used 30.8# kettlebell
lateral raise kelly 12.5# (me 12#dbs) 2 sets
20# kettlebell alternating hand upright row 2 sets
boxing hooks then speed hooks
upper cuts then speed upper cuts
repeat hooks and upper cuts with 5# dbs
single leg deadlift (scales I think is what Kelly calls it) 15# kettlebell, 20# kettlebell, 30# kettlebell I used 20# kettle bell, 25# kettlebell, 30.8# kettlebell
abs on bench 15# kettlebell get ups 2 sets
sit ups with 15# kettlebell this is better on the floor as my bench is long enough to have my feet out in front of me (I did this on the step, but my had had to be a bit off of the step bench.

Good morning,

Day 36 Legs is done. It was giant sets, 10 reps, 3 rounds.

I still need to get a nice stretch in today. The stretching is helping my hip.

Diane - great job with your KB workout. You are lifting heavy KB's.

Doreen - I am surprised you can find BB workouts on FOD? Are you still doing the free trial?

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Belinda- I just have the FOD subscription through the end of the month. They aren't BB but Daily Burn's 365 program. Daily Burn has their own app with several programs on it.

I did Fit Split Pull Day weights this morning. Only I subbed out hip thrusts with a barbell for the hamstring roll-ins. I know its not pulling but I wanted to do them and it was easy enough to modify to follow the rep patterns and counts of the roll-ins.

Doreen - oops! You did KCM Slim Sculpting not Slim in 6 :( I was going to comment on Bob's Black Fire, his workouts are out of print. I am glad I have it. Need to pull it out soon. I have all this workouts.Those I will keep. Someone else was looking for the set.

Today's workouts were Coffey Fit Raw Kickbox and Contour, 42 minutes, heart rate 125, max 157, 249 calories, met 6.4, 2,672 steps. I used 1# weight gloves 2# weights for the boxing and 15# with the gloves added 16# for the weight portions. I then did Kelly Coffey's TLC kelly's favorite mix, 37 minutes, heart rate average 130 calories, max 165, 250 calories met 8.0. Total time was 79 minutes, calories burned 499(MFP added 6 calories to this for 505 calories) 5,541 steps. I may have got the extra calories because I was running around the house playing fetch with my dog Gertie. I run and toss over the railing and she runs the stairs while I run in place and do movement patterns while she is getting the squeaky toy and coming back. We do this a lot before I workout.
This was probably more weights than I wanted to lift after yesterday's real raw. I may be taking Saturday off since I am going to a tea room with ladies from my church and have to be their at 8:50. It is a not real close to my house and I know after doing taxes that there is road work along that street. I will only work out if I happen to get to bed early and wake early.

Belinda, I should get in an extra stretch, but have so much to get done. I need to pull out Easter stuff and start some prep work for Sunday since I have other things to do before then. Nice job on getting legs done today.

Doreen, I really like the push and pull day workouts on Fit Split. They are a nice length and do a good job. Nice way to change it to how you want to do it.

Diane - I hear you getting things done. If I don't do the stretching, nothing will get done. My hip is very tight, I hardly could move a few day's ago. It's helping. Have fun with your decorations, I still haven't done mine. Nice job with your workout today. Is Fit Split considered high reps? I can't remember.

Belinda if you are referring to push and pull it is not really high rep except maybe when you hit the chair/bar work for lower body without the weights. It is done with most exercises done in 3 sets, some are super sets.

This morning I did Cardio Party with the Calorie Crush first after the warm up and then the rest of the workout.

Today I did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit both workouts 1 and 2 combined, 51 minutes, met 8.0, 361 calories, 3,755 steps, heart rate average 133, max 173. I then did Lite Pyramid Pump Lower Body 3 sets Up time saver mix, 157 calories, 35 minutes, heart rate average 99, max 139, 662 steps. Total time was 86 minutes, 518 calories, 4,417 steps. I think MFP adjusted that up 10 calories to 528. Hmmm!
Weights for the Pyramid Pump Lower was a bit higher than I have been doing when doing 5 sets. I felt I have done a lot of upper focus this week and could use a bit more lower body.
Rnd 1
rear slide lunges 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5 lb dbs
Rnd 2
step ups 3 risers 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5 lb dbs
Rnd 3
side slide lunges 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5 lb db
Rnd 4
elevated lunges 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5lb dbs
Rnd 5
sliding cross back lunges 12,10,18 reps 10,12,15lb dbs
Rnd 6
deadlifts 12,10,8 reps 15,17.5, 20lb dbs ( I used kettle bells for the 20# and did suitcase deadlifts)
Rnd 7
calf raises 30,25,20 reps 15,17.5,20 lb dbs

Belinda, I like the kickbox workout on the Fit Split series too. It is a nice length and a good one.

Doreen, I prefer to do the calorie crush first on those workouts. Actually once I did the metabolic with calorie crush first then the main workout and finished with the calorie crush a second time.

No workout today. I Went to the Tea room with some ladies from church and have just stayed busy all day.

Belinda, nice job getting your workout in.

Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow.

Happy Easter everyone,

I did a active stretch with Susanne Bowen (SBF) + we took the dogs for a nice walk.

Diane - the Tea Room sounds like fun. Hope you had fun.

Today we went to for a Easter brunch with my kids. It was a lot of fun. The restaurant was amazing. Everything was around chocolate.

See you all tomorrow.

Good morning,

D39 Booty = 58 min is done. I will do a stretch later.

Diane - the only time I ate a little chocolate was yesterday. They had a fixed 4 course menu. They make their own chocolate and pastry. They also had non chocolate pastry which I had. The only chocolate I had was on top of my dessert. I picked a passion fruit ice cream dessert. It was so good.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Busy weekend- I forgot to post on Saturday so - Saturday I did KCM Build and Burn KB/Lower tabata premix. Then I tried out a couple Sh1ft workouts from Fitness on Demand as add-ons - both were really tough with some great moves. A total body 8 minute workout and a lower body 6 minute workout. My quads were so sore Sunday I just took a rest day!!

This morning I did RIP express #28 and then did more of the Sh1ft workout add-ons. An upper body blast and a total body Tabata. I think these Sh1ft add-ons are just sections of their full workouts that they pulled out so you only have a 6 or 8 minute workout. I would like to try the entire workout because I like the add-ons.

Belinda, I had wanted to make Italian Cream Cake, but my granddaughter's husband (grandson in law ;) said that coconut was from the Devil LOL.. So I made chocolate pound cake with chocolate chips in it and cream cheese filling with mini chocolate chips and frosted with chocolate over the whole thing and easter colored decors. Anyway, I had a piece and it was really rich. Then I had some mini kit kats. Not a lot as I like dark chocolate, not milk chocolate. Everything was rich and filling. I think I held off some because I had prepared my Amazing grass hydrate drink with strawberry lemon collagen and drank it before everyone arrived. It made me feel kind of full so I did not go back for seconds. I sent the rest of the cake home with my granddaughter. My husband is starting Keto/low carb and I need the junk out of the house. This is never easy as he is not a vegetable eater. Green beans is about it. I get tired of having to make chocolate cake. The family always asks for chocolate cake. Fortunately one of my son in laws loves carrot cake.
The tea room has really good scones with lemon curd. I was tempted, but stuck with a healthier choice. Knowing there was going to be sweets on Sunday.

Doreen, that is nice that they pulled out some short workouts that you can add on. When I started the second workout today, I thought I might just do part of the rounds, but I ended up doing all of it since it is not real long.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.