Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I started P10 More Cardio Strength. I made it through 2 blocks - heavy weight and then light weight. Then I hit the 2nd heavy weight block and forgot that the first move in that block is really hard - its a squat into a one arm press up with opposite leg abduction. I have to drop to 10# to do it and I forgot to. I should have re-wound but just gave up and switched over to ICE LI sweat to finish off my time.

I'm planning to take the kids skiing tomorrow - hoping I can keep up!!

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Ice Rock'm Sock'm kickbox, 49 minutes, 324 calories, met 6.0, heart rate average 138, max 169, 4,245 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Core Moves with the stability ball, 24 minutes, heart rate average 97, max 118, met 3.2, 84 calories, 175 steps. Total time was 73 minutes, 408 calories, 4,420 steps.
I woke up at 4 am and it was still in the 20's and raining. Loads of accidents last night. My husband has some distance to drive to work. It was bad. We had a bit of snow awhile ago. They are saying snow, more rain and then more snow. Not nice when it is so much ice. I am supposed to watch two of my grandchildren for awhile this afternoon. My daughter hasn't called so I am guessing her appointment has not been canceled.

Doreen, I have done that and forgot that I needed to lower the weight to get the form right. When it comes to balancing things like that it is better to go lighter and be safe. Good that you got more cardio in. I bet the skiing will be fun.

Today I did Fit Split low impact cardio time saver, 28 minutes, heart rate average 129, max 160, met 5.8, 179 calories, 1,890 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Weight Circuit #1, 28 minutes, heart rate average 104, max 152, met 4.2, 130 calories, 652 steps. I finished off with Kelly's T.L.C. Train like a contender Quick Blend 19 minutes, heart rate average 121, max 171, 125 calories, 1,162 steps. I love this workout. I had to hunt it down. I found that I had put it in a separate holder where I put workouts that I plan on doing in a particular week. I am sure something side tracked me and I forgot about it. I like that it has lots of mixes and you can pick and choose boxing combos or do upper conditioning or lower conditioning. The music is good on this one.
Total time was 75 minutes, 434 calories, 3,704 steps.
Weight Circuit #1 5 rounds timed 30 work 10 rest
rnd 1
flies 15# dbs
skull crusher 15# dbs
overhead alternating press 15# dbs
alternating row from the floor 25# db
kickbacks 8# dbs
deadlifts 35# barbell
squat deadlift 35# barbell
Rnd 2 same as round one skipping overhead press and adding lateral raise with 8# dbs
Rnd 3
bench press 15# dbs
tate press 15# dbs
double hammer curls 15# dbs
shoulder press 15# dbs
underhand row 35# barbell
kickstand deadlift 35# barbell
dead/squat 35# barbell
Rmd 4
bench press 15# dbs
tate press 15# dbs
alternating lateral raise from behind 8# dbs
kickstand deadlift 35# barbell
squat 35# barbell
Rnd 5 (short round)
flies 15# dbs

I broke down and pre-ordered two lite dvds. For some reason I did not get the free shipping. It insisted that I had to choose my shipping and I took the least costly one. I ordered the Cardio Party and the Pyramid bonus one that include abs and I believe the extra cardio bonus. I think I would like to get the Kickboxing one (Rumble) later. I am really not sure about the others as the weight increments and giant sets and metabolic seem so much like the usual workouts already out. I am wondering if there are any new moves. I wish the Ice workouts would have had a bonus dvd of just Muscle Meltdowns. That would have been a great dvd instead of having to purchase most of them to get all of the Muscle Meltdowns.

Good evening,
Quick update: My MIL is out off the ICU since Wednesday. She improved so much since then they are transferring her to a rehab center tomorrow.

Today DH and I finish L4 TB Hiit. Than we went to the River walk in Tampa. We walked almost 4 miles. We need a break from sitting all day at the hospital today. I been having a sinus headache since we landed in Fl.

I will try to check in tomorrow.

Belinda, I only ordered what I am sure I will use. The Cardio Party said no equipment and low impact so I am hoping that means she didn't throw in gliding discs and dumbbells. I can use other low impact workouts. I like Pyramid workouts so was kind of looking forward to that aspect. If I would have ordered all at the start I had planned on not getting the bonus pyramid dvd because the workouts were on the others. This is better to me.

Diane Sue- I feel the same way As Debbie. I enjoy BBOD. Lots off variety. Eventually I also want to sign up for Cathe OnDemand/or her live? I will so another round of L4 next week. I will try to check in later.

Today I did Coffey FIt Raw Boxing and Drills, 29 minutes, met 6.0, heart rate average 136, max 170, 2352 steps, 199 calories. I loved this. Kelly uses a step with 1 riser, but says you don't need a step at all. There is only a few segments on the actual step, as most are straddle it or as in one place you just have your hands on it doing knee ins in a plank. It alternates upper body punching , boxing drill segments with a cardio segment. The segments are each done twice and then you move on to the next. Kelly says that you a pair f very light weights if you want. I started with 2# and switched to 1#. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Hips and Glutes which took me 33 minutes instead of the actual 25 minutes because I kept getting text messages. This was met 4.0, 146 calories, 379 steps, ending with Raw Stretch, 25 minutes, 55 calories, met 2.0. Total time was 87 minutes, 400 calories, 2,798 steps.
Hips and Glutes weights 30 seconds on 10 off
squats 4 sets 40# barbell
bridges using the bench 4 sets 40# barbell
deadlifts 40# barbell 1 set regular, 4 sets dead/squat/up 40#
3# ankle weights pizza pusher standing holding step 4 sets
3# ankle weights hydrants 4 sets
3# ankle weights side lateral alternating raise 4 sets
3# ankle weights pizza pusher alternating 6 sets ?
no weight seated on step knee pulls 4 sets
plank knee pull 1 set workout stopped here

Today is my rest day. I went to Sprouts and picked up some things since they are having their Vitamin Extravaganza sale I picked up some 4 sigmatic mushroom elixers, collagen bars, and L glutamine. I have been doing Kelly Coffey's raw strength rotation, but will alter it some. I will do it for another week then we will see when I get the Lite Pyramid workouts how I want to work it all in. The raw rotations were meant to be done for a month repeating the whole group of workouts twice. I will probably change the body weight one out. I will see how I feel, or add to it.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey TLC cardio express mix, 15 minutes, 99 calories, heart rate average 115, max 145, 1,052 steps. I followed this with Coffey FIt Raw Strong and lean, 45 minutes, heart rate average 119, max 162, met 5.0, 248 calories, 2,110 steps. I finished off with TLC again since it was in the player and did the push up flip up bonus doing the crunch/reverse crunch variation and adding the stretch. I am not sure if I have ever done the push up flip up bonus. It is just flipping cards and choosing either push ups, crunches, or squats and doing how many reps the card says. This with the stretch was 13 minutes, 36 calories and 41 steps. Total time was 73 minutes, 383 calories 3,203 steps.
Strong and Lean Kelly uses 33# barbell 10# dumbbells and a 20# kettle bell(I used 35# barbell, 10# dumbbells, and 25# kettle bell
cardio punches/squat hops, then punches front, up, front low
barbell squat 35# barbell 10 reps
double hand swings 25# kettle bell 20 reps
cardio skate hop side to side ending with just hop side to side
biceps curls 35# barbell 10 reps
kettle bell single arm swings 10 reps and 10 reps 25#
cardio shuffle then mountain climbers using barbell to hold onto
dead lift 35# barbell 10 reps
kettle bell swings alternating 20 reps 25#
cardio insole slaps/ butt kicker jog ending with just butt kicker jog
clean from the hip 35# barbell 10 reps
figure 8 kettle bell 20 reps 25#
cardio wood chop center and side to side then center with jumps
thrusters barbell 35# 10 reps
double swing 25# kettlebell 20 reps
cardio punches with tuck jump
barbell bent over rows 35# 10 reps
alternating kettle bell swings 25# 20 reps
cardio lateral step shoot ending with 8 reps just shooting
dumbbell kick backs 10# dbs 10 reps
kettle bell double hand swings 25# 20 reps, alternating swings 25# 20 reps, figure 8 25# 20 reps
mixture of all of the cardios cardio punch and skater, butt kicker jog, step side shoot
dead lift high pull 35# barbell 10 reps/ clean from the hip 35# barbell 10 reps
feet on the barbell bridges 20 reps then 20 pulses
feet under the barbell sit ups 20 reps
bench press hands wide barbell 35# 20 reps, then close grip 35# 20 reps

Doreen, nice work. Did you go skiing?

Diane - I did go skiing. It was fun but boy I was sore the next day!! Just muscles I don't use everyday!

This morning I did 45 minutes of FBC cardio strength version 2.

Good morning,

I am home again. Didn't get home until late evening, we had a late flight out. Glad to be home again.

This morning I started round 2 of L4 D1 Chest/Triceps 50/50.

Diane Sue - your workout yesterday looks intense. Good job!

Doreen - glad you had fun skiing yesterday. I haven't been skiing in years. Good job this morning with FBC cardio.

BBL!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Drills, 31 minutes, 202 calories, met 5.9, 2,593 stesp, heart rate average 131, max 166. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Perfect 10 which is a body weight workout in my rotation. This was 26 minutes, 103 calories,m met 3.6, heart rate 101, max 129, 654 steps. Total calories today was 305, 57 minutes, 3,247 steps.

Coffey Fit Raw Perfect 10
Body weight no equipment all moves done in 10 reps
Squat 10 reps
Plie squat on toes 10 reps
Single leg squat pulse 10 reps and 10 reps
Split push up 5 & 5 done twice, duck hand push up 10 reps, military push up 10 reps
Squat out lunge squat back 10 and 10 reps
Reverse lunge pulse knee up 10 and 10 reps
Side lunge alternating 10 reps
Pike push up 10 reps
Side 1 arm push up 10 and 10
Plank kick throughs 10 reps
Squat thrust side to side 10 reps
Frog squat 10 reps
Plie squat on heel lift to toes 10 reps
Side triceps push up 10 and 10
Squat thrust 10 reps
Bicycle 10 reps, crunch hip lift 10 reps repeat

Doreen, that is great that you got in the skiing. I am sure that was plenty of exercise.

Belinda, welcome back :)

Thanks you, Diane Sue! Just took my xmas tree down. Now I feel better. The house looks normal again. Great job on Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Drills. Looks great!

KCM Meltdown this morning. I planned to just do the lifting workout but added on the boxing. I forgot this one had barbell work and had to pause and rewind to get my bar out!

I realize I'm ready for a new workout program.... the last couple evenings I've caught myself looking at new DVDs or online subscriptions and then have to remind myself I have LITE coming and just have to be patient for it! Hopefully the downloads are up Friday so I can start on Saturday.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step #2 40 minutes, 260 calories, heart rate average 138, max 173, met 5.9, 3,543 steps. I then did Raw large muscle finisher which is on my rotation for today, 22 minutes, met 4.2, 102 calories, 221 steps, heart rate 102 average, 156 max?? Total time was 62 minutes, 362 calories, 3,764 steps.
I wasted some time because when I went to the Large Muscle Finisher I kept getting an error. I tried differnt things and finally the VHX channel would not even open. I tried on my lap top and it would not work so I just did the workout without the video. I have it written down and have done it enough. When I was done I checked and it was back up and running:rolleyes:
Large Muscle Finishe 12 reps each exercise 3 rounds
squat 25# dbs
alternating lunges 15# dbs
bench press with pulses 15# dbs
flys with a turn 15# dbs
1 arm row 30# db
pullover 30# db done rnd 1 and 3(this was missed on round 2 so at the end of rnd 3 kelly ads alternating db rows which I used 15# dbs
I had to take my dog to the vet for her yearly immunizations and check this afternoon and getting things done. I will be cooking tomorrow as my granddaughter and her boyfriend are coming for dinner tomorrow before she heads back to college.

Belinda, I finally got my Christmas tree and stuff put away. I still need to pick up the electric train and box it up. I had left it as my 4 year old grandson was enjoying it. Nice job on the workout today.

Doreen, I think boredom is why we have so many workout ;) I did a premix from Meltdown the other day that did dumbbells with the boxing and did not do the barbell part. That one did the kettlebell swings but skipped those butt kickers with the step (or whatever you call them) I rather liked that mix. I wore cobat gloves that left my fingers exposed so that I could grab the weights and kettlebell without having to take off boxing gloves.

My tree is still up although the kids have taken the ornaments and lights off! Maybe this weekend someone will move it outside.

This morning I couldn't figure out what to do and ended up picking a GymBox weight class on the Roku. It was a nice easy paced endurance weightlifting class with moves combo'd together and then after doing those combos 3x we did a cardio interval on the step. Nothing tricky or high impact so it was a nice, intermediate level class.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.