Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did FBC cardio core crusher and then the first standing weight section of ICE upper body.

Cardio Core crushers is my least favorite of the FBC workouts....for obvious reasons since I don't like working core/abs! But I can really tell when I do then that I should do them more.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Sculpting RX, 2, 32 minutes, heart rate average 109, max 135, 1,086 steps, met 4.5, 159 calories. I wore 1.5# gloves and used 5# dumbbells. That is it for me. I will be glad when my respiratory system is back to normal. I have had a pretty lousy last 2 weeks of workouts and non workouts with all of this. I am just doing what I feel is okay for now.

Doreen, I am the opposite of most as I love core work.

We went out and ran some errands and went to North Pole City, which is an awesome Christmas store. So many beautiful Christmas things and attractions. We bought a lit Christmas star for our tree next year as they were having a 40% off sale today. Then we went to lunch and visited our daughter during her break between surgeries at her office.

Belinda, nice work getting your workout done this morning. Have fun today ;)

This morning I did P10 Cardio Strength 2. I made all the cardio low impact this morning. Then I checked out a Rippedism leg workout on NEOU app. Jeff and Stu have their own programs and apps that I've looked into before. If their 15 min leg workout is like those programs I would think them very effective. The app is still free through March 2019. They also used real music in this workout!

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Kettlebell and Kickbox, 33 minutes, 215 calories, heart rate average 126, max 171, met 5.9, 1400 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Body Design Yoga segment, 13 minutes, 32 calories, heart rate 100 average, 131 max, 197 steps. I chose this raw workout because it is low impact and Kelly lists it as one for if you are low on energy. I used a 15# kettlebell which is what Kelly used and 2# dumbbells. Normally I use a 20# kettlebell. My resting heart rate has been higher since this respiratory thing. I guess all of the coughing would keep it elevated. Workout was 46 minutes and calories burned 268. 1597 steps total.

Doreen, that is great that they use real music in that workout. Nice work today :)

Today will be my rest day. I didn't sleep well last night so just turned my alarm off.

Yesterday I did a 30 minute walk on the TM and then went biking with my son for an hour or so.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Meltdown mix dumbbell and boxing, 32 minutes, 208 calories, met 5.9, heart rate average 135, max 165, 2,612 steps. I loved this one. It alternated the dumbbell moves and heavy bag/cardio segments. I wore my combat gloves that leave the fingers free so I could still pick up the dumbbells. I used a 20# kettlebell for the swings instead of two dumbbells. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Back side/Front side skipping the lower back moves (mine is a bit sore and superman can aggravate it) This was 48 minutes, 211 calories, heart rate average 103, max 122, met 4.0, 674 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, 419 calories burned, 3286 steps.
Weights, boxing dumbbell weights were 12 and 15# dumbbells
Weights for front side back side 10 reps all
reverse fly 15# dbs
alternating step back row 15# dbs
BSS 15# dbs
repeat
one arm kickbacks 12# db
standing cross body extensions same arm as kickbacks 12# db
suitcase dead lift 25# dbs
repeat
plie squat 20# db
calf raises 20# dbs 10,10,10 reps 3 angles
repeat
arnold press 15# dbs
dumbbell front raise 15# db
quad presses seated on bench no weight pulses and lots of reps
repeat
21's biceps 15# dbs
supinated curls 15# dbs
side lunges 15# db 1st round (12# dbs 2nd round)
repeat
pulse crunch 10 reps
reverse curls 18 reps
repeat

Doreen, I hope that you enjoyed your rest day and get some sleep.

Belinda, nice job on your workout.

Happy New Year, everyone!

DH and I had a great time in DC yesterday. Dinner was amazing. Couldn't eat it all.

DH and I will fly to Florida tomorrow afternoon. My mother in law is in the ICU, it's not looking good. We will stay until Monday.

Today I did L4 Legs. I am trying to do L4 D3 tomorrow.

Doreen and Diane Sue - great job yesterday.

I will try to be back tomorrow. If not, I will post when I can.

This morning I did Ice Low Impact Sweat workout 2 time saver, 28 minutes, heart rate average 122, max 157, 182 calories, met 5.9, 1,520 steps. My daughter and her two younger children came over to visit an have lunch. We played a game :)

Belinda, good job keeping up with Lift 4. It sounds like you had a fun time New Years Eve. I will send prayers your way for your mother in law.

Belinda- safe travels for you and best wishes for a speedy recovery for your MIL.

I forgot to post this morning. I did KCM lean body circuits and then ICE MM shoulders.

I looked at Kelly's new year's sale and almost bought a couple then decided to save the $30 for RAW and went to the interlibrary request to see if I could get them through the library.

Happy New Year to all!

Good morning,

L4 W4 D3 shoulders is done.

Thanks everyone!

I have to get ready for the airport. I will try to be back later.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Fitness cardio premix which includes abs, 39 minutes, met 5.9, 254 calories, heart rate average 126, max 169, 3008 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Tabata Weights, 36 minutes, met 4.5, 179 calories, heart rate average 109, max 146, 650 steps. Total time was 75 minutes, 433 calories, 3,658 steps.
Tabata weights 5 tabata rounds and round 6 is all moves 12 reps This is a pretty efficient 36 minute workout.
rnds 1-3
1 arm row 25# db
bench press 15# dbs
biceps 15# dbs
lateral/front raise 10# dbs
overhead triceps extension 10# dbs
squat 25# dbs
suitcase dead lift 25# dbs
Rnd 5-6
1 arm row 30# db
bench press 20# dbs
biceps supination curls 20# dbs
lateral raise 12# dbs
triceps overhead extensions 12# dbs rnd 6 12 reps of 25# db
squat 30# dbs

I had to get out to the grocery store for missed items and get some cleaning done. I have been really lax with the illness and holidays. I am glad I went this morning because it is 27 now and it just started raining. I hope we do not get too much rain, but my phone has been notifying me of impending winter storms. Hopefully they do not last long. I have places to go next week.

Doreen, I thought about looking at Kelly's sale. I have 31 of her dvds. I am not sure how many there are total. I am keeping up with the raw workouts and just paid for another month. I am really enjoying them. She has a couple more coming out this month. One is just kickboxing :) If I were to put out more money it would probably be for one or two of the new lite workouts.
Nice workout choices yesterday. I like Lean Body Circuits.

Belinda safe travels! My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.