Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Ok- I caved and pre-ordered the downloads only without the bonus DVD!

I also caved and pre-ordered the dvd's and downloads with the bonus dvd. Now I regretting it :( I probably will cancel my pre order. Do you think the price for the downloads is cheaper now? Or when Cathe offers her 40% off? Why didn't you get the bonus dvd?

I didn't order the extra DVD because the ice muscle meltdowns came as separate download files and I can playlist them to do them all as one workout. I'm assuming these will also be a separate download file and I can do the same thing.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Reactions: WD
And I tried to calculate backwards from the Ice presale to figure that a 40% off might be just a couple $$ more that the downloads presale

Doreen - mmm......I really don't need the bonus dvd. You are right about the separate download files. Maybe I go back and oder downloads without the bonus only and cancel the rest. I wasn't impressed with Cathe's last few premix series. You really don't need dvd's to string them together.

And I tried to calculate backwards from the Ice presale to figure that a 40% off might be just a couple $$ more that the downloads presale

I couldn't remember how much we payed? You probably right about a few $$ difference. I wished Cathe would show clips before the pre sale ends. It would safe me the hassle of canceling, lol.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Fitness mix no weights, cardio and abs, 41 minutes, 267 calories, met 5.9, average heart rate 129, max 172, 3,018 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Upper Body, 30 minutes, 142 calories, met 4.3, 142 calories, heart rate average 105, max 139, 549 steps. I finished off with Les Mills Flow, 21 minutes, met 2.0, 46 calories.
Raw Upper weights - can be done slower and heavier if wanted, Kelly goes a bit lighter as a strength and endurance workout. There is not much for rests. Each exercise is done 4 times and it is 30 sec work 10 sec rest. Bench or step is needed. Kelly uses what I think is a 22 # barbell (maybe 25) and hand weights up to 15#.
Bench Press Barbell (rather quick paced) 40# 21 reps, 35# 22 reps, 24 reps, 23 reps Kelly moves from barbell to 12# the 10# dbs)
Shoulder press seated barbell 1st set 30# 10 reps, 12# dbs 10,8,9 reps
flys 15# dbs 10,10,10,11 reps (Kelly moves from barbell to 12# then 10# dbs))
lateral raise 12# dbs 10 reps, 10# dbs 10,13,11 reps
skate and curl 10# dbs (I tried 12 and too heavy for this and Kelly says you can just stand and do the curls if you want) 11,14,16,15 reps
hammer squat curl up (Kelly does a hop on the up and says you don't have to) 12# dbs 8,8,7,8 reps
barbell rows 40# 14,15,15,13 reps
dips 18,16,16,17 reps
seated reverse fly 12# dbs same as Kelly 10,12,12,11 reps
seated scull crusher 12# dbs 10 rep, 15# dbs 9,10,9 reps
Abs seated on step knee pulls 11,15,15,12 reps

Doreen, Belinda, I did not pre-order. For one thing when I purchased Ice, I just did it on Amazon and got them for around 18.00 dollars each and I purchased 1 or two at a time. Some I used my rewards money for so I didn't pay out of pocket. I wouldn't have ordered the extra dvd because those workouts are on the other dvds and I never minded doing things like the Muscle Meltdowns on the Ice workouts even if I had to put in a couple of different dvds to do them. I would figure if I really wanted that I could get it later. I never got her abs compilation from different workouts for that reason either. It seems usually when there is a discount it does not really amount to that much. Maybe if it was 75 % or something like that. It only goes up 2 or 3 dollars each which is not that much when you think about it.

Belinda, you are probably still recover.

Belinda, you are probably still recover.[/QUOTE]
Doreen, Belinda, I did not pre-order. For one thing when I purchased Ice, I just did it on Amazon and got them for around 18.00 dollars each and I purchased 1 or two at a time. Some I used my rewards money for so I didn't pay out of pocket. I wouldn't have ordered the extra dvd because those workouts are on the other dvds and I never minded doing things like the Muscle Meltdowns on the Ice workouts even if I had to put in a couple of different dvds to do them. I would figure if I really wanted that I could get it later. I never got her abs compilation from different workouts for that reason either. It seems usually when there is a discount it does not really amount to that much. Maybe if it was 75 % or something like that. It only goes up 2 or 3 dollars each which is not that much when you think about it.

Belinda, you are probably still recover.

Diane Sue - good point!

This morning I did Peak Fit Cardio Interval Burn. It's pretty kickbox inspired cardio. I didn't have time for the entire workout - just did about 45 mintues of it. That's the only thing I don't like about them - they aren't chaptered! Michelle is so upbeat and encouraging.

Good morning,

I am still playing around with the ICE workouts. This morning I did ICE Sweat.

Doreen - I like Michelle's Peak workouts, although they are very high impact. I agree, about she is very upbeat and encouraging. Great job!

Diane Sue - have fun with your workouts today.

I hope Cathe shows some clips on the new workouts soon.

Happy Friday, everyone.

I didn't order the extra DVD because the ice muscle meltdowns came as separate download files and I can playlist them to do them all as one workout. I'm assuming these will also be a separate download file and I can do the same thing.

Doreen - I been reading through the Lite workouts and found this. You are right no need for the extra dvd.

1. Q: What exactly is the optional “Pyramid Pump Bonus DVD”
    • A: This bonus full body workout utilizes the full pyramid system as well as super sets to maximize your exercise potential in the shortest amount of time possible. This workout is available as short individual muscle group “Pyramid Pump Bonuses” featured on all of the LITE DVDs (one muscle group per DVD) included with the LITE Discount DVD Bundle and our Downloads too. However, if you would like to have all of the Pyramid muscle groups combined on a single DVD as a full body workout then make sure to purchase the Bonus “Pyramid Pump” workout DVD available for only an additional $9.99. The “Bonus Pyramid Pump” DVD will be thoroughly chaptered and have “Premixes” for Upper Body and Lower Body Workouts as well as other options.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Amped Up Cardio Live both combined workouts, 57 minutes, 371 calories, heart rate average 140, max 168, Met 5.9, 5,348 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Finisher, 13 minutes, 86 calories, , heart rate average 136, max 168, met 6.0, 1,122 steps. Total time was 70 minutes, calories burned 457, 6,470 steps.

Doreen, I have not done any of the Peak Fit workouts. They always looked like they would be a lot of high impact moves. Nice work!

Belinda, that is what I thought with the bonus dvd. I didn't see where there was anything extra on it, just the pyramids weight segments strung together that are on the other dvds. It does have premixes, but that is easy enough to do yourself.

Diane Sue - I was reading on the Lite workouts, came across this. I agree, it's easy to do yourself. Safe me some $$. Good job today.

This morning I did a Julia workout. I ran out of time so I noted the tabatas I quit at. I tried to note my weights I could remember.

Lift Like a Bro #3: Back and shoulder

Bosu Plyo box
Weights

Hiit warmup: 50:10 2x
1. Decline dB Clean and press Burpee #15s 2. 3 bent back flys
3 SA lateral raises/arm #10s
3. Burpee dL
4. Increasing manmakers #15
5. Oblique plank hops and SSD Y presses #10s

Superset 1:
1. Clean and press 15, 12, 10 (increase weight) oly bar
2. SA Bench rows 15, 12, 8,&8 (increase weights and drop set on the 8reps) 25 30 30/15

Circuit: 3x
1. 10 wide decline pushup + pulse and knee drive
2. 20 handstand shoulder tap 2=1
3. 20 back on Bosu pullovers 15,12,15
4. 12 push presses oly bar

XFIT combo moves Pyramid 8-2
1. OH front raise + OH squats #8s
2. KB Staggered push-up, SA row, SA swing #30
3. Plank hop + DL + wide rev grip row #95/#40
4. Burpee split Lunge snatch (8 push-ups, 4 split Lunge snatches/leg) #15

Tabata burnout:
No rest Tabata 1: 1. Alt SA Clean and press::plank rows #20/#15s No rest

Tabata 2: (stopped here!)
1. Plank hop SA snatch::fast feet
No rest Tabata Pair 1: incline Pushups on rest 1. Traffic director arms 2. Dive bomber + kickthrough
No rest Tabata Pair 2: Plank shoulder taps on rest 1. Alt lateral raises+static hold 2. swings

Belinda, good job with Ice today.

Doreen, manmakers are tough. I haven't done those in a long time. Nice looking workout.

Good morning,

SBF Stretch 5 = 25 min is done. This one is a great lower body stretch. I need to stretch more, my hips are tight. My abs are sore this morning. He thinks it's from the crawl move we did yesterday. I didn't go down on the floor, I modified.

Diane Sue - hope you enjoy your weekend.

Doreen - I need to bookmark that workout. Looks great.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.