Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, I have only done Cathe Live since I have all of her dvds and it would be senseless to do the on demand. Stretching alone is so nice :)

This morning I did RAW boxing and bands. I'm a bit undecided about that workout. She says she really felt it in her glutes so we'll see later today. I think I was probably hoping for something a bit more intense this morning after no workout all weekend. Oh well.

Reactions: WD
Quick check in and I will come back in a bit. I need to shower as the roofers are coming this morning :D
I did Fit Split Cardio Shred timesaver #1 cardio only, 29 minutes, 198 calories, heart rate average 140, max 179, met 6.2, 198 calories, 2,661 steps.

Diane Sue - glad your roof gets fixed today. Good luck! . Ours has to wait. It's raining here. This morning my son dropped of his dogs, he has 2 dogs. Lots of energy. One is still a puppy. Tomorrow my daughter in law and DS are flying to TX. Her brother is getting married on Saturday. Both my kids dogs love running around in the yard. Good job on FS Cardio Shred timesaver #1.

Doreen - are these KCM raw workouts 30 min too? Is the subscription monthly or do you have to sign up for a year? Not intense enough? How intense do you workout daily? My body can't do daily intense workouts anymore. Great job this morning.

Doreen, I didn't know Kelly had already put up another workout, I might have done it this morning. Although I was in a hurry. Maybe I will do it tomorrow and add some extra weight work to it as I wanted to do strength tomorrow with some cardio. I hope it has a bit of cardio feel to it. I see it is 40 minutes. Maybe heavier tubing would help the intensity. I don't like going to heavy for boxing if it is quick paced so upping the weight would not be an option there. I am waiting in anticipation of the weighted vest step cardio that she has coming up. I think she said in a couple of weeks.

Belinda, Kelly's raw workouts are 30 minutes for a lot of them. There are a few that are 40 to 45 minutes and she has front side, back side that can be done all at once or there is a stopping point noted where you can do one side one day and the other another. If both together it is almost an hour. Her just step workout is 28 minutes and I believe the stretch workout is 25 minutes in length and there are some finisher workouts that range from 13 minutes to 22 minutes in length. You pay monthly as far as I know for the subscription. There are a lot of excellent options for you there. Non weighted work, light weight intervals, floor workouts for injuries, just bands and ankle weights. One that is upper body light weight and lower body chair/bar type stuff. A lot of the workouts where she is using a step she says step optional.
I am happy to see some sunshine this morning and am still waiting for the roofers to show up. It is 12:41 now. Wondering what happened. My husband is going to come back from his lunch meeting and not be happy.

Belinda- The RAW workouts are all over the board on timing.... some are even about 40 minutes. I don't workout nearly as intensly as I did a couple years back- it just gets hard on my knees and I feel drained. This particular workout almost never used legs in the moves. So just boxing with 3# weights didn't feel like enough to get my heart-rate up enough. Some lower body movement like kicking or side stepping would have helped I think.

Diane Sue - I like the shorter workouts and variety on KCM OnDemand. Maybe I will check her out soon. I also like I don't have to sign up for a year. Monthly is perfect. Thank you for all the information. Did the roofers showed up yesterday? We need some sunshine too. I am sick of all that rain.

Doreen - I am with you on not working out nearly the intensity level I once did. So far, my knees are fine. I would like to keep it that way. I will give Kelly a shot one of those day. Thanks for all the info.

My Ortho called me yesterday and ask me if I could come in. I actually had an appointment for today. My Invisalign lower #7 is still not tracking. When I saw her the last time she ask me to bring all my old and new tray's in case there was a problem. Luckily I remember to bring all my old tray's and my last 3 sets. Tray #7 won't track due too tray #5. I know it's all confusing! Now she wants me to go back to lower bottom tray #4 for 10 day's, tray # 5 a.s.o. She said, my lower botton teeth stopped tracking with tray #5. She still wants me to continue with tray #7 (I will change Friday to tray #8) and move on to #8 a.s.o. I hope I will not get too confused since I have 2 different tray's that needs to be changed at 2 different day's. My upper tray #7 I will change to tray #8 on Friday. Than change in 10 day's to #9. I have to change lower tray #4 in 9 day's to tray #5. Yesterday I was looking for a Invisalign tracker reminder to track at least the lower tray. I haven't found one that would track 2 different tray's numbers yet. I will contact Invisalign and see if they could help me with tracking my teeth. I have to go for another check up in 2 weeks. I guess my Ortho doesn't want to make sure my lower teeth are tracking correctly. My lower teeth are being stubborn. Which I read can happen.

Belinda- Sorry for all your ortho issues! I feel bad for my kids as they are working their way through braces!

This morning I did KCM Sculpting RX 1. The squats kicked my butt this morning and second set I had to drop weights. I think I just wasn't awake enough to do squats! Then I did combo 1&2 of Tracey Staehle Steady state step to just add on a few steps. I really like her and really wish step was still in vogue!

Good morning,

RWH Low Impact #1 is done. I ditched the mat, didn't wanted to drip over it. I didn't use dixie cups either, lol. I have to be careful going down with my back. I also didn't do the surfer move ( burpee ). I usually use a chair to do purbees, was to lazy to get the chair. Still had a great workout. Yesterday when I did RWH back & biceps. I forgot about the 2 sets of 20 rep finisher. Boy they burned. I canceled RWH presale. Ended up buying some on dvd and some as downloads. Oh well!

Thanks Doreen! I never had braces. I am 55 years old, I always had a nice smile. Never needed braces. I did had an night retainer at one point. With all that moving, I misplaced it. As the years went by my teeth (from aging) started to shift. My Ortho said sometimes it happens in especially in adults where your teeth are stubborn and don't want to move. Kids teeth are easier to move. Both my kids wore braces, it wasn't fun. My pain level is very hight. If I don't run into more problems with my lower tray I should be done next around November. There is also a thing it's called refinements. Once you are done with your original # of tray's. Mine is 28. The refinements when there needs to be more corrections. I read about refinements on the Invisalign support group on FB, I learned a lot from them. My Ortho mention refinements yesterday, but said it's to early to say if I need them. I am glad I have Invisalign FULL, which means whatever I need and how many extra trays I need is payed in full with no extra charge. Once I am done with my treatment I will get a night retainer free of charge from my Ortho. I almost paid 7K.

When your kids see their Ortho, does she/or he has lots of treatments chairs in one room? I felt really awkward a few weeks ago. I was sitting in a chair, next to me was a boy maybe 13/14 years old :( I told my Ortho I want a private room not sit next to little kids, lol. Yesterday she put me in a private room, I was glad she did. I could ask her question I would normal forget with all the distractions. She also showed me pictures on how my teeth will move with each tray. That was really cool to see what my teeth suppose to look like at the end. She also answered every questions, I had a lot :) I am still happy with Invisalign vs. braces. My biggest problem I had was eating out, it's not a problem for me anymore. I am used to it now. Good luck with your kids braces. Tell them to wear their retainer afterwards or they end up needing Invisalign/braces later on again.

Diane Sue - we are waiting for the roofers this morning. They dropped of more stuff and left.

Today I got an early start again and got more done. The roofers are out here. I think at least as it has gotten remarkably quiet. It was sprinkling this morning and we do have chance for rain till 1. I just know they said if they seal it and it is wet it may not hold the seal. Hopefully it is dry enough since it did not rain yesterday.
I started with Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Tubing using 3# dumbbells for the boxing and my 20# b-lines tubing from Beach Body. This was 45 minutes (time for writing and letting the dog in actual 40 minutes) met 5.1, 253 calories, 122 average heart rate, 150 max heart rate, 1966 steps. I then did Raw Intervals #3 using 5,8, 15, and 12# dumbbells, (Kelly uses 10's and 3's and it suggests 7 and 15#) , 27 minutes, average heart rate 122, max 150, met 5.8, 173 calories, 1910 steps. I showered and decided to go back and do the Raw Large muscle finisher (I really didn't think they would come for the roof) It took me 25 minutes, but is 21 minutes because I had stops cause of the workers. I burned 128 calories for this workout.
Total time was 97 minutes calories burned 554 I won't put up Intervals 3 here right now. I like it because everything is standing upper body moves and the lower is really in the cardio moves.
Boxing and Tubing 40 minutes 3# dumbbells and tubing with handles (maybe could use a loop band on the leg work JMO)
w/ up boxing and twists 4 minutes
boxing with weights
tubing biceps curls alternating then double arms
boxing crosses weights
tubing side to side steps standing on tubing
boxing hooks weights
tubing shoulders lateral raise all the way up alternating
boxing upper cuts weights, tempo then alternating quick
tubing standing chest press 2 sets followed by water break
tubing legs side to side steps same as before 2 sets
boxing jab cross weights 2 nd set tempo
tubing 2 sets back squeeze
boxing hook upper cut, jab cross weights
tubing lateral leg raises
abs crunch, leg in crunch, double leg lifts, split leg lifts
RAW LARGE MUSCLE FINISHER 21 minutes (my weights)
squat 25# dbs
lunge 15# dbs
bench press with pulse push 15# dbs
flys pinky in 15# dbs
Rows 30 # db single arm
Pullover 30# db (Kelly misses the 2nd round and adds alternating rows at the end of the third round)
Repeat for 3 rounds total

Belinda, I hope that you get your roof done. All of those changes with trays etc. sound confusing. I think even if I had it written down and reminders set on my phone to do it, somewhere I would mess up. I suppose you sort of have it down by now. I like most of Ripped with Hiit. I am just not a real fan of the plyo hiit workouts. I have some dread of those. I purchased those as downloads and dvds. I am glad that I have the downloads because there is a little chip in the center circle of the low impact hiit dvd. It still plays fine, but is beyond the warranty. At least I still have the download.

Doreen, that Tracey Staehle step workout is a fun one. Sometimes I would do that last chapter with Tracey only in it that is a bit more intense. That workout is easy to follow.

Diane Sue - the roofers dropped off the dump truck this morning and never came back. This morning they said they had another clean up before they start on our house. This afternoon we got a phone call their truck is broken. I hopefully they get everything done tomorrow before it's start raining again. Oh well! I like the looks of your DB/tubing workout. Looks great! I haven't really played much around with RWH. I have done the HiiT workouts before and remember liking it. I don't like jumping, I am with you on Plyo Hiit workouts. I am already dreading them doing it this week. I have to modify the heck out of those. Sorry to hear about the chip in the DVD's. If I remember correctly you have lifetime warranty on Cathe's dvd's. I would sent Nancy from customer service an email if I were you. LOL, I was very confused about changing 2 different tray's on 2 different day's. I downloaded a aligner tracker, I which will track tray 4. I will get updates on when to change it. Tray #7 I set a reminder on my iPhone. I to find another tracker that can track both at the same time. Usually you wear the same tray # upper + lower at the same time. Which makes it much easier to remember. It's a hot mess right now since my lower teeth isn't racking right. Is your roof done? I hope all went well today.

My husbands brother is still in the hospital , he has throat cancer. Hi is in Ohio .We got a call today brother in law isn't doing well. They only giving him a few day's maybe a few weeks. Tomorrow my brother in law will move in to hospice. The roofer didn't come today to fix the roof/siding. First they said they needed a clean up at a house. Then we got another call in the afternoon saying their truck broke down. Hopefully they came tomorrow. When my kids come back from the wedding DH and I will drive to Ohio to see his brother. My DD is also going to the wedding or I would ask her to stay with all the dogs, she isn't flying out until Friday. The wedding is on Saturday, DD will fly in and out and will be back on Sunday.

Belinda, so sorry about your brother in law. Maybe there will be time for you to still go see him when they all get back. That is too bad the timing is so off. I will be praying for him.

Thank you, Diane Sue. DH and I plan on driving to Ohio when they kids are back. Timing couldn't be worst. Thanks again for the prayers.

Good morning,

RWH legs is done. I had to modify all those jumps. I used my rebounder for most of the jumping. Next time I will do leg strength premix #1 only.

The roofers are here.

Happy Hump Day!

Belinda - So sorry to hear about your brother in law. Safe travels for all you family!

Good job with RWH legs. I love that workout and have done it many different ways - with tubing using the sandbag, etc. I also take most of the jumping out of it and it still is a good workout!

Yesterday I pick up Amy Ross's Cardio Step and Pump from interlibrary loan. I don't know how I've missed this one before. It was fun. Two combos and then spliced together and then weights. I liked how she worked the legs in the Pump section.

This morning I did Crossfire 58 minutes, average heart rate 128, max 156, 4,234 steps, 370 calories, met 6.1. I really expected a higher heart rate with this workout. It never ceases to amaze me as to which workouts get the heart rate up there. I then did the bonus core from Crossfire, 9 minutes, 40 calories, met 4.0 heart rate average 105, max 133, 155 steps. Total time 67 minutes, 410 calories. I did the Raw stretch that I like so much after I showered. It was another 60 calories and 28 minutes.
The roofers came and finished the roof. As soon as they left I got out to the grocery store. I really needed some things. When I got back I cleaned the carpet in the sun room.

Doreen, I have that workout. I should go through her workouts. I have most of them up to these last couple she has done. Have you done her A team bootcamp? It was one of my first ones of hers. I liked her weight workouts a lot. She is quite creative. Usually the music is pretty good.

Belinda, the rebounder sure comes in handy for some of those jumping moves. I have done the weights only mix and added a floor lower body workout from something else to it. Better than so much jumping. I hope that your roof is finished quickly.

Last edited:
Good morning,

RWH Plyo 1 is done. I couldn't figure out how to do all those Plyo jumps on my JumpSport so I ended up modifying on the floor. My knees can't handle all that high impact. Cathe moved all over the place in this one, lol. I had to modify pretty much every move. On some of the moves I just marched in place, lol. Like the one arm burpees. I did like the music especially at the end when she did the stretching. I heard that song before but can't remember which workout? I hope Plyo 2 is a lot easy on my knees.

They didn't get the roof done yesterday, I think they will be done with the roof/ siding today. I can't believe how cold it is :( We have the heater on. It dropped into the 40's last night.

Diane Sue - the rebounder does come in handy. My knees don't hurt on the rebounder but my PF is killing me. I have to wear insoles for my PF. The insoles are hard and it hurts when I bounce. Maybe I need to take my shoes off when I bounce? Never done it without shoes. That's a good idea adding another lower body workout to RWH legs premix #1. I don't think my legs were worked out yesterday. The leg workout was a little short.

Thank you, Doreen! Great idea using the tubing. I don't have a sandbag. What do you in place of all the jumping? That is so cool you get all those amazing workout dvd's from your library. I been saying I will check out my library if they even have workout dvd's. At least you can try before you buy. Good job yesterday.

I will try to check in later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.