Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Had to catch up on work and ran some errands. I did ended up doing a weight workout from YT.

Diane Sue - I agree! Amazon is sometimes over priced. I really like the hand wipes I made. Next time I need to use less soap, lol. Making my own 60 hand wipes comes out to $3.99 +$ 5 for the hand soap (which will last me for a year). No chemicals! Like I said I am going through them like crazy. Great job yesterday.

Today I i will do a cardio. BBL!

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Kettlebell and Dumbbell fusion, 28 minutes, met 6.0, 185 calories, heart rate average 127, max 162, 1,370 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Sculpting RX workout #2 using 7# dumbbells throughout, 30 minutes, heart rate average 124, max 161, 1,310 steps, met 5.9, 196 calories. Total time was 58 minutes, calories burned 381. I may still do a bit of stretching.

Kettlebell Dumbbell Fusion, 1 minute each movement. 12# dumbbells for compound and weight moves, 3# dumbbells for boxing moves, and 20 # kettlebell for swings and figure 8's
squat curls 12# dbs, punching 3# dbs, double arm swing kettlebell
repeat
deadlift into high pull 12# dbs, upper cut feet switch 3# dbs, kettlebell alternating swings
repeat
kickbacks with a step back lunge 12# dbs, high hooks 4 and low hooks 2 3# dbs, figure 8's 20# Kettlebell
repeat
push ups, sit ups 4 punches sit ups 4 hooks alternating
repeat
stretch

Belinda, I tried making my own color catchers for laundry and they did not work. I have a stack of white felt pieces now to find another use for :) I have made my hand wash and things though that worked well. I see these items to make your own on Dr Axe website, but the price of all of those oils and ingredients initially is a lot. Otherwise you come out with a decent product that is low cost and smells nice.

I did Home Gym intervals workout one and part of workout 2 this morning. Then went for a short hike with my husband.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This morning I did Sculpting RX premix of intervaled body parts. It starts you will the lighter, compound weights for a body part from wo 2 and then you do the heavier lifting from workout 1 for one round per body part before moving to the next body part from workout 2 and the next body part from workout 1. It was listed as 38 mintues but I stopped when she went to the floor and started back over with workout 1 and did bi/legs and back/shoulders again from workout 1 just to get more weight work instead of abs.

Belinda, I tried making my own color catchers for laundry and they did not work. I have a stack of white felt pieces now to find another use for :) I have made my hand wash and things though that worked well. I see these items to make your own on Dr Axe website, but the price of all of those oils and ingredients initially is a lot. Otherwise you come out with a decent product that is low cost and smells nice.

I only do the wipes which are cheap compared to Amazon. I usually buy organic products. I agree by the time I buy all those oils and ingredients I can find/buy it cheaper somewhere. Like I said once I am done with those wipes I just will bring a organic liquid soap, water and a small hand town. That's really all I need.

This morning I worked out early just in case the roofers came and so I could go to the bank. No bank today it is a holiday for them. No roofers either as it is still raining. I did Fit Split Mixed Impact cardio premix, 29 minutes, heart rate 138 average, 167 max, met 5.9, 189 calories, 2,597 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #3, 27 minutes, met 6.0, heart rate average 134, max 188, 1,934 steps. Total time was 56 minutes, 368 calories. I have been preparing dinner since my grandson is bringing over a girl for us to meet :D More rain tomorrow. I have grandchildren to pick up two days this week. I got my new Lilly Pulitzer agenda book today and accidentally ordered the bigger one. I don't like it so much. I usually get one every year and it has enough space on each day that I log my workouts and info on it.

Belinda, it would seem strange without all of the crew on the workouts. I will have to go look. Yes, I think a natural soap would work fine. Good idea.

Doreen, I am not sure if I did that premix. I know the first time I did Sculpting RX I did one that was both workouts.

Good morning,

I will do a walk and SBF UB modified today. It's said too see all the checks ins disappear here on the forum :( So said to see them all go :(

Diane Sue - the crew is the same as in Fit Split. I miss Ciedie and Amanda. Great job yesterday.

Doreen - haven't seen you check in a few day's. Hope all is well.

I will be back later.

This morning I was all over the place! I did Stepboxing2 workout 2. Then I decided to finish the YT Strong by Zumba workout I had started weeks ago. But I only had about 7 minutes left before they started the cool-down so I switched again to a YT step hiit by Shelly Dose!

Having fun watching the updates on LITE finally start. Maybe a couple different cast will show up in another workout.

I am back: I did SBF Circuit workout and walked for 30 min. I think this week I keep my workouts light .I am hoping to get back into heavier weights by next week. My plan for next is is Ripped with Hiit.

Doreen - good job this morning. Ho do you like Shelly Dose step Hiit? I been wanting to try her workouts, never got around

Maybe a couple different cast will show up in another workout. I can't wait to see clips of the new series.I will defiantly will try those workouts OnDemand. I am also having fun watching the updates. Love the backdrops.

Still raining !! I have to keep dumping buckets and wash towels. I put plastic table cloths over the floor and carpet. I know the roofers cannot help the weather. I think we may have a two day reprieve before more rain starting tomorrow. Picking up children today since it is parent teacher conferences for their mother. She will be late at the school talking to parents.
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Crush, 33 minutes, heart rate 129 average, 160 max, 2,033 steps, met 5.8, 211 calories. I then did the Coffey Fit Raw Fitness test, average heart rate 121, max 159, met 5.0, 199 calories, 36 minutes, 1,340 steps. This is a weight and endurance test. I did a bit better on some of it than 5 weeks ago. I still used 15# dumbbells for it. Total time today was 97 minutes, 472 calories.

The fitness test is 4 rounds of all the moves as many reps as possible. done for 30 seconds
Bench press 30,33,31,34 reps last time was 32,33,25,32
push up 26,28,22,29 last time 19, 23,28,22
dumbbell squats 19,21,24,23 last time 19,22,23,21
prisoner squats body weight 32,32,32,34 last time 30,32,32,32
shoulder press alternating 24,22,20,24 last time 24,18,18,24
pike push up19,28,23,15 last time 18,18,19,16
biceps curls 17,15,18,15 last time 14, 15,15,14
sit ups 14,15,14,15 last time 14,13,13,14
hands under small of back head up scissors 46,51,56,57 last time 48,50,52, 54

Doreen, nice work all over the place :) I keep hoping Kelly will post some more workouts soon, as I know she was filming them.

Belinda, I keep eyeing RWH weight work. I still have not had a chance to look at the clips Cathe has up. I had my grandson and his girlfriend for dinner and just time to clean up and go to bed last night. Rushing around this morning getting things done so I have the afternoon for grandchildren.

Diane Sue - what? Cathy's has a clip for her new workouts up. Glad you enjoyed your dinner with your grandson and his girlfriend. What's wrong with your roof? Ours gets replaced in 2 day's. We had a really bad storm a few weeks ago. Destroyed the roof and siding. Hope it stops raining so they can fix your roof.

I meant a picture. I got the e mail and still have not had time to look. It is our sun room that is leaking. Apparently the flashing and water diverter has pushed water up and under the roof and it has rotted wood in the corner that is running down the walls and along the side of the room. Those storms can do quite a lot of damage. One of our homes had to have the roof redone twice from storms and one of those destroyed the fifth wheel trailer. They had to total it for the water that ran down inside. One of those a lot of people lost windows as well because the hail was so big.

Diane Sue - you got me all excited :) Looking at all the pictures I doubt we will see Cedie or Amanda :( I do like the shorter times in these workouts. I can't wait to see clips. I probably will try those workouts OnDemand. I still want to sign up either for LM or BB. So sorry to hear about your sun room. I hope it gets fixed soon. Almost every roof in our neighborhood needs to be replaced. It suppose to rain here too. Yesterday they delivered all the material in our driveway. Hopefully we get it done this week.

Good morning,

DH wanted to get a workout in this morning. We did Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30 Minutes To Fitness Muscle Definition workout #1. I forgot how much she packs into those 30 min. By the end of the workout I was sweating like crazy. I did had to lower my weights, I didn't wanted to irritate my back. So far, it's starting to feel better.

I still have to do SBF barre workout today.

Diane Sue and Doreen have great workout today. BBL!

Today I did Step boxing 2 both workouts combined, 48 minutes, 318 calories, met 6.0 heart rate 131 average, 155 max, 4,601 steps. I then did Build and Burn Kettlebell and Kickbox fusion kickbox only mix, 16 minutes, 108 calories, met 6.1, average heart rate 140, max heart rate 167, 1,439 steps. I finished off with Barre Amped relaxation stretch, 15 minutes, 33 calories, met 2.0. Total time was 79 minutes ,459 calories. I want to preview Kelly's new strength workout on her raw channel with the weighted vest for tomorrow. I need to get some housework done. I have the grandchildren tomorrow evening. I will be picking them up again.

Belinda, it is so nice that your husband is wanting to work out with you :) That is a nice way to spend time together.

Doreen, I can see why you would find that you feel that workout in the core area. The moves are great for that. Nice workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.