Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Walk and JS Ballet burn is done.

Diane Sue - I got the steroid shot in my knee. Had one in my heal/ankle. My pain was so bad in my knee I couldn't walk. I had to do something.

Doreen - are you doing another workout at the park today?

That's it for me. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did another instagram workout. It was set up as Ladder sets where you did one move for decending reps each round followed by a iso hold of a similar move for increasing time. The iso holds got tough really fast!

SL deadlift plus row followed by row hold 20 reps, 15, 12, 10, 8. 20s hold, 30s, 40s, 50s (I failed on the 50 second hold.) The same reps patter follows for all the moves below.

Squat press plus OH hold.

Hip thrust followed by wall sit

Lunges followed by iso hold lunges.

V crunch followed by boat hold

Good morning,

Jessica Smith Cardio Boot Camp Boogie + Cardio Abs is done.

DH and I will visit our kids in DC today. We will be back tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday and workout.

I Did party rocken step 2 this morning.

Today we need to get some yard work done. The weeds have overtaken everything!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Cathe Live Warrior Bootcamp, this was listed under low impact, but is definitely not low impact, there are jacks, jump turns, etc. , Cathe shows a lower impact version in a couple of spots. Wotkout was 49 minutes, 2,182 steps, heart rate average 111, max 143, met 5.8, 318 calories. I am done for the day we have a lot of things to do today and will be gone most of the day. I may not have checked in yesterday. Our internet was down most of the day and the last I had heard at 11 they said 7:30 this morning it would be up. I had to reboot everything this morning to get the streaming up and running.

Doreen, that was a long Party Rock'n step. Nice workout.

Belinda, enjoy your family time today :)

Whew- back at it on Monday! We worked on landscaping all weekend... moving rock to clear out some weed problems in our front yard, laying down new weed block under the rock. Lots of shoveling. I have a big blister that popped on my thumb!

I guess I'm out of my mind. Why do I keep buying new workouts?!? I signed up for a month of Alexia Clark's workouts (she was the back up talent in Metashred Extreme and I follow her on instagram - she has very creative combo moves) since she was running a discount for the month. She delivers a new workout every day of the week. I did the first one this morning. I find it super easy to follow with videos on how to do each move. They are circuit workouts. This week is upper body, lower body, full body, full body and a Friday Challenge workout. I liked this morning, lots of back work with dumbells and bands. Took me about an hour.

I've noticed its now darker when I am up to workout outside. Nice a cool but pretty soon I may have to head back inside! Makes me sad that summer is ending.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Weight Tabata that Kelly just put up. I liked it :) Workout was 43 minutes and calories burned 276, heart rate 111 average, 155 max, 1,102 steps. This is all for today. I am going to be staining new doors at our church gym.
Cardio Weight Tabata 43 minutes, each exercise & cardio is 4 rounds 20 work 10 rest I used 35# barbell, they use 33# barbell and 15# dumbbells as the other option. They switched back and forth with each other.
high pull / squat kick 4 rnds 35#barbell
clean from hip/skate 2 scissor 3 4 rnds 35# barbell
push press/shuffle 4 jack 2 4 rnds 35# barbell for 3 rnds 15# dbs 1 rnd
hang clean & squat/monkey crawl 35# barbell 4 rnds
deadlift curl/knee slap 3 times punch 35# barbell 4 rnds
Mat for final segments on the floor at 24 minutes
down dog pike 2 rnds push up pike 2 rnds/prone superman with arms reach and pull 4 rnds
sit ups/ bridges/ reverse crunch
stretch

Good morning,

We just got home from DC. Dinner with my kids in DC was amazing and fun. Sunday my husband ended up getting 2 root canal at Walther Reed. The ER had to call in a surgeon to do the root canal. He was there for 7 hours :( The infection was in his bones, they needed to get it all out. He had problems with pain in his mouth since Friday, saw his VA doc. He gave him some oral cream and told him to come back Monday if the pain doesn't go ways. The pain got so bad he couldn't take it anymore on Sunday.

I will get a workout in shortly. Need to unpack and eat lunch first. BBL!

Belinda, I am glad that you had fun. So sorry that your husband had to have emergency oral surgery. I think sometimes doctors and dentists do not realize that there are those who have a high tolerance to pain and when we do go in it is because it is already bad, not tolerable. Too bad he sent him home with some cream.

Wow Belinda! That had to have been scary!

Diane Sue- That RAW looks like one I would really enjoy. I loved how much power lifting she has in her RAW workouts. I'll subscribe again one I move my workouts back into my basement were my bars are - I didn't take them outside for the summer.

This morning was and Alexia Clark Lower body circuit workout. She writes stuff that is no joke. It took me an hour and I only finished 4 of the 5 circuits! And I think I'll feel those 4 later today!!

Today I did Cathe Live Step Groves Timesaver, 35 minutes, heart rate average 148, met 6.3, max 175, 243 calories, 3,345 steps. My Fit Bit gave higher numbers than map my fitness today. I then did Cathe Live Low Impact Conditioning Express, 38 minutes, 246 calories, met 5.9, heart rate average 121, max 177, 1,436 steps.
Total time was 73 minutes, 489 calories. I have to run errands and do catch up after having three days of other things to do.
Low Impact Conditioning was a nice variety of cardio moves incorporating gliding discs for moves, 5,8,10,12# dumbbells. All of the moves kept you moving. I think that I will try a kickboxing workout tomorrow. I was wondering how the older 2014 Hard Strikes Low Impact is.

Doreen, nice that you got in a tough workout today. I am really liking Kelly's workouts a lot. Not dread factor. I am looking forward to her new dvds that should be shipped around the end of the month or shortly after.

Belinda, I am glad that you had fun. So sorry that your husband had to have emergency oral surgery. I think sometimes doctors and dentists do not realize that there are those who have a high tolerance to pain and when we do go in it is because it is already bad, not tolerable. Too bad he sent him home with some cream.

Diane Sue - thank you! I totally agree with you.

Good morning,

JS Ball blast and flat ab walk is done.

Doreen - it was scary! Great job with your workouts.

Diane Sue - did you sign up for a month or year Cathe Ondemand? Great job! I have to agree, some of her Low Impact workouts are not low impact. That's why I will wait for reviews on her new workouts first before I buy. I can't decide on which Cathe weight workouts I will do next week? Maybe give there Fit Splits a try?

Have a great day, everyone.

Belinda, I only signed up for a month to month. I am not sure I will keep it long. I think last time used it for a couple of months and then cancelled. It is easy to go back and start up the account again. I like some of the Fit Split workouts. I used the rebounder for the Mixed Impact. The low impact is about half gliding discs. The weight workouts are good. The ab workout is quite challenging. I like Boxing Bootcamp a lot. Shred is tough on my joints. I do it only occasionally. I am sure you can work around the impact. I used the edge of my rebounder for some of the down to the floor and back up moves.

Good morning,

JS Total Body Chisel + Burn + Cathe S&H Triceps is done.

Diane Sue -I canceled my Fit Spit preorder with all that crawling around the floor:oops: not for me. I think it was Shred? I have done the boxing one, it was ok. I will not buy workouts to work around the impact anymore :p Thank goodness for other instructors. There is plenty amazing low impact workouts on youtube. No need to buy and workout impact. I am not a big fan of Cathe's newer ab workouts. They just hurt my back for some reason. I prefer old school ab workout. I have to be very careful with my back. I like Cathe's older workouts. I don't like the music in Cathe Live or her latest workouts:( Other instructors have real music OnDemand. Music motivates me and gets me moving.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

I really need to get upstairs and do my workout. Not much sleep last night due to thunderstorms and power going in and out.

Belinda, I find the newer ab workouts to be a bit easier on my neck and traps. I don't get all of the crackling pain with my neck issues. They do seem harder though. Now my wrists become more of the issue. I saw somewhere mentioned special gloves that help wrist pain doing yoga and things that require a lot from the wrists. I noticed Kelly Coffey often does things on her fists and not hands. Although that is not always good for me either. I have hopes for the low imact series that is coming, but have not pre-ordered. I am busy keeping up with medical and broken vehicles.

I did another Alexia Clark workout this morning - Full Body. The optional circuit at the end was cardio - jump rope, high knees, etc. So I actually ended up doing that first and then 3 other circuits before I ran out of time.

I did not Pre-order LITE yet either. Planning to check it out on demand once it releases. I'm looking forward to the step project Cathe says she is working on next.

Today I did Cathe Live Hard Strikes Low Impact Boxing, 61 minutes, heart rate average 130, max 164, 4,561 steps, met 5.9, 391 calories. I don't know who has done this since it is an older one, but she only does kicks once in the workout, most work is boxing with some lower to keep the heart rate up, then heavy bag at 30 minutes, and at 38 minutes some strength work and then abs. She uses 10# dumbbells for some of this. Too much overhead stuff for me since I just used weights yesterday and some the day before. I put down the 10's in one part and picked up 8 and one I just put down the weights and did speed skaters till they were done. More push ups. I am tired of push ups. I like it, but next time I will skip the strength stuff. I wanted to do weights tomorrow. I followed this with Coffey Fit Raw Core Moves, (all with the stability ball), 24 minutes, met 3.5, heart rate 99 average, 123 max, 224 steps, 93 calories. Total workout time was 85 minutes, 484 calories.

Doreen, nice workout today. I knew Cathe was working on something else. I didn't know it was a step project. She did something with the step company years ago. That is where the beginner step workout came in.

Dragging this morning. I told myself I only needed to do one of the Alexis Clark circuits....and ended up doing 3 of them. I started with the cardio based one first and then did the bear crawl circuit and the band circuit. There was a fun new band move in there this morning. Lay on your back with a big loop band around both feet and in your hands held at your hips. Row your hand upright to your shoulders and hold there. Then tuck your knees up towards 90 degrees and back down and once your legs are strait then lower your hand back to your hips and start over. It's almost like a squat with and upright row but laying on your back! [emoji4][emoji4] My son once told me he would workout if he could do it laying down...and I think he regretted that because I actually came up with an entire workout for him. I can add this move into the mix now.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.