Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

New #48

Doreen, that looks like a good workout. What do they mean by "banded" on the one round? I don't see bands in the exercises and am
curious. .

For those exercises I put a loop on just above my knees. I think that's what she means for that.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Reactions: WD
Back to the squishy playground this morning for RWH LI One followed by Fit Split Low Impact Cardio. It was very hazy this mornning. We're getting smoke blowing in from a fire south of us. My allergies will probably go crazy today.

Good morning,

Amy Bento In The Ring is done. At combo 2, Amy's background exerciser instead of using a med ball she used a 8# DB, she was throwing that DB around like it was a ball, lol. I also used a DB but wasn't throwing my DB around :) Amy's choreography is very COMPLEX :eek: Once you got the hang of her choreography her workouts are a lot of fun. In the Ring was very easy to modify.

That's it for me today.

Today I did Ice Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox 50 minutes, 324 calories, heart rate average 128, max 159, 4,338 steps. After I took my grandson to his basketball camp, did a couple of household chores I worked on some stretching and rolling. I did Barre Amped Strengthen and Stretch, Advanced Active stretch, 26 minutes, 64 calories and Upper Body Stretch 14 minutes, 35 calories. I also did some work with the foam roller and yoga tune up balls. Time was 92 minutes, and calories burned 92.

Doreen, my allergies are really acting up, but it is because grass and mold counts are high. Nice that you were able to get to the playground again today.

Belinda, I remember telling my grandchildren that were in the room with me, when I did In the Ring, not to get any ideas about tossing dumbbells around. The same with the throw and catch kettlebells that have been in some workouts. I have always loved that workout. I used to listen to the soundtrack she sent out to it while I was cleaning the house LOL.

Diane Sue - LOL, good for you telling your grandchildren to too toss dumbbells around. I can see an accident to happened :) The background exerciser is brave for tossing that DB :) A med ball yes a db no way. Good job with your workout and stretching today.

Today I did Amy Bento Ross All Cardio Hi/Lo Knockout first two combos with ko then the first two combos with kos combined and the core work, 62 minutes, 410 calories, met 6.0, 3558 steps. A few minutes of this was the warm up from Tracey Anderson's Teen Meta that I just got back from my granddaughter. When she grabbed her loop band, I had had enough. I really do not enjoy an instructor who does not really instruct. There is just music in the background and you follow her moves. I often wonder why I bought this since I have a couple of her other workouts. They can be tough with tons of body weight reps on most. If I remember right though, this Teen one does have a workout where she talks and does some dance exercise with a group of girls. I feel the same about the Tramp rebounder workout I got of hers. You just follow her doing her thing on the rebounder and there is a front and back, so you get to watch her through the same workout facing you or with her back to you. I think it is pretty silly myself. I also spent about 30 minutes doing some youtube Melt facia work that I found yesterday, and some of the knee stuff from Yoga Tune Up Knee Hab and neck shoulder therapy ball stuff from yoga tune up neck and shoulders. I didn't use the dvds though.

Doreen, nice looking workout today.

Good morning,

Amy Bento Ramble is done. I also did the heavy bag workout. It was a good workout without all that jumping.

Diane Sue - great job yesterday. I thought about doing that one today, but decided on Ramble since I had that dvd for years :(

Doreen - like those workouts you are posting. Are you still doing Body Revolution?

That's it for me today. Have a great Saturday.

This morning I did Body revolution 8 and cardio 2. I realized I had dread on body revolution 7 because the write up said it was very plank intensive.....So I decided to just skip it and move on!

KCM just posted that she finished filming two workouts for a new DVD release. A step kickboxing and a lifting. That sounds cool.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I had terrible neck pain last night and all day today. I did Yoga Tune up upper neck and shoulders and followed with Cathe's Yoga Max. Yoga Max was 49 minutes and 119 calories. That is it for me today.

Belinda, Rumble is a good one for not having a bunch of jumping and to me it always seemed a little easier than some of her others. I like the heavy bag on that one.

Doreen, yes I saw that on Facebook. I think it was Step Boxing and Strength RX or something like that. I would skip the workout too if it was something I do not like.

Diane Sue - I really like Rumble too. I agree, one of Amy's easier once. Still got a lot of steps in the workout. Sorry about your neck pain, hope you feel better.

Today is a rest day and my neck is feeling much better. My family came over and bought lunch.

Belinda, I was thinking that Rumble would probably still get a good step count in.

Another instagram workout this morning. I'm really liking these right now as I can go as heavy as I want and manage breaks on my own. They take about 45- 50 minutes. Today I did X10 warm up and then cool-down afterwards but I've also just been doing my own with them too.

Today I had to take a lot of breaks as I was burning out on some of the moves. I used 20# for all the moves and I just did 10 of each set of burpees instead of a full minute. I just haven't found a good way to switch over to a timer since I'm using my phone to read the workout at the same time. I did have to open a tabata timer app for the last move though.

My workout is finished. I did the other half of Amy Bento Ross All Cardio Hi/Lo knockout with the core ,quick mix 2, 61 minutes, 397 calories, 3,621 steps, average heart rate 122, max 160. I also did Kelly Coffey Build and Burn Tabata Legs using 15# dumbbells throughout since I really didn't want to push it. This was 27 minutes, 134 calories, heart rate 110 average, max 138. Total time was 88 minutes and calories burned 531. Steps so far today 4,794. I had a doctors appointment this afternoon.

Belinda, nice that you took a day off. I will probably do that on Friday because I have a mammogram at 8:30 in the morning and am going to get my labs done for my upcoming physical. Nice work on STS today :)

Doreen, I have a Gym Boss timer, but I would have to review how to use it and probably put new batteries in it. I used to do some workouts like that and use it for the timed stuff.

I did Walk Strong 3 - Cardio Hit this morning-the kickbox workout in the set. It was fun - just the right intensity level for me this morning!

Hi everyone,

Stepping Up with Season Zieger is done. Very fun but tough workout. This workout had real music :) Love the music. It also has a a few pre mixes on it. I will play around with Season this week. Couldn't bring myself do do her workouts for a long time :( Still miss her.

Diane Sue - I also have a dental appointment on Friday. I am getting a 3D done. I think I have a fracture on my tooth ever since I had the root canal done. Good luck Friday. I had mine done a while back. Good job on Amy yesterday.

Doreen - good job this morning.

Hope you all having a great workout today.

I started my workout with X10 low impact and when she did the weight segments I did biceps instead of upright rows and overhead press. This was 26 minutes, 160 calories, heart rate average 126, max 166, 1,580 steps. I then did Ice muscle melt down triceps, 16 minutes, 70 calories and finished off with Kelly Coffey Body Design yoga, 13 minutes, heart rate average 99, max 114, 34 calories. I also did yoga tune up neck and middle back, but didn't start my Fit Bit for that part. Workout was 54 minutes, 264 calories. I used 12 and 15# dumbbells for triceps.

Belinda, I think I may have that workout. I have several of Seasun's workouts. Yes, it makes me sad too and one of the reasons I have not revisited. I like the music in a lot of the older workouts. I get the 3D mammogram every time.

Doreen, nice work with walk strong 3 kickboxing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.