interested in clean eating...

mizlaur123

Cathlete
Hi guys!
I have been tryin south beach for a few weeks and lost some weight but the second i moved to phase two i gained about half of it back. I was wondering about the eat-clean diet. I have the book and have read it. I really like most it has to say. Only problem for me is I am very busy and dont have much time, or like to, cook. The extent of cooking i have time for is scrambling eggs lol. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of foods i don't have to prepare but would still be acceptable clean eating foods? Thanks!

Lauren

There's a new magazine out - Clean Eating. It comes out quarterly and there are two issues so far. The recipes look great (I haven't made one yet but plan to soon) and they're generally quick, easy and inexpensive. They even break down what each recipe costs (on average) to prepare. Ingredients are easily obtained at any supermarket. It's nice because it breaks the principles down into easily digestable bites and because it's a magazine instead of a book, it's easier to get through. Check it out - I subscribed and am very glad I did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.