Intensity Series WORKS!

jillianh

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I just had to post this - I started using Boot Camp, IMAX2 and the PUB workouts in January, I do them on the days I do not have tae kwon do classes, and lately SO MANY people have told me I look like I've lost weight, even my Dad noticed.

This morning I was at the chiropractor and the chiropractic assistant said I can tell you've lost weight! It's definitely the new series because that is the only change I've made and I even seem to be eating more! My weight stays the same no matter what I do but my body changes so I think actually it is just more muscle and less fat. I wish I'd measured myself before starting!

That is the aesthetic part, the KICK @$$ fitness level part came last week when I was sparring a 15 year old black belt guy in my tae kwon do class (I am turning 30 in two months and do not have my black belt yet), he was gasping for breath and sweating, and he wasn't even wearing the bulky protective gear I had on. I recovered in a matter of seconds. My instructor looked at him, then at me and said to the guy "How come you are dying and she looks like she is ready for more?" HA HA I am TWICE his age! I know it is Boot Camp and IMAX2 helping there! I said a little silent THANK YOU CATHE!

Jill:)

*Not Cathe but...*

Just wanted to say that's a fantastic story Jill! Good for you. ;-) I trained in Tang Soo Do for a couple of years and I know that sparring is very exerting - your endurance will serve you well in those tournaments!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.