Indianapolis Colts!!!! Go Colts

catwoman

Cathlete
Okay, so I'm a football junkie! ...and I live in Indianapolis, so there's no question about which team I am rooting for this weekend! (I am also rooting for the Jets to beat the Steelers, coz I'd rather play the Jets at home than the Steelers in Pittsburgh the following week).

I work for RCA in Indy, and we've got special ties to the Colts organization (since the Colts play in the "RCA Dome", it's easy to see where those special ties come from), and we got a batch of the new Colts playoff posters today -- and I'm psyched! It's a picture of our "three horsemen", Edgerrin "The Edge" James, Marvin Harrison, and Peyton "The Man" Manning as they are waiting to run out of the tunnel at a home game. It's a great picture...and I never realized how big Edge is compared to Harrison!

I couldn't be prouder of our Colts this year! Our scrappy little defense finally came together around mid-season, and they just keep getting better.

No offense, New England, but I hope the Colts beat you this week. It's time for some new blood, and it's our turn...time to make up for the uncalled fouls of last season's playoffs. GO COLTS!

I am so with you on the Colts!!! On the other hand not sure the Jets can beat the Steelers....but then again in the playoffs you never know what can happen...I have been a huge football fan for years...so GO COLTS!!!!!....:)...Carole

Hi Catwoman,

I'm from Indy,too, so I will certainly be rooting for the Colts on Sunday!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!!

Becky

OH honey, you opened a can of worms. From the "burgh"

GO STEELERS!!!!

My kids both go to school tomorrow proudly wearing their "rothlisberger" jerseys.

Steelers are going all the way this year... Got a crowd coming saturday to enjoy!!!!!

Ok, Okay,
I am a Bronco (hence the name DB1 for of course Denver Broncos #1) born and lived in Colorado until I moved to AZ 12 years ago(could not take one more winter).

Anyway, as much as it pained me to see the Bronc's kill themselves last week, I really like Manning and am rooting for him. He is a class act and I hope they go all the way! So for all you Colt's fans; Go Colts!!!

Next year will be our year (hopefully).

Rhonda

Go Colts! I live in Southern Indiana! Oh, and I'll be at the Convention Center all weekend for JAMFEST SUPER NATIONALS (trying to sound like the announcer)!!!!!!!!! My daughter has a cheer thing. Even though I wish the Colts were playing on their home turf, I'm glad I don't have to deal with that traffic this weekend!

Lisa

To the Steelers fans out there! You go, guys! I was rooting for you all the way when you played the Pats and beat them.

So, if the Pats beat us...I hope you beat the Jets and kill the Pats to go to the Superbowl (anyone but the Pats will do for me, but of course I'm partial to the Colts!)

HOWEVER.....I would still prefer the Colts to beat the Pats and then come home for the AFC championship game (and if Steelers beat the Jets, that won't happen).

At any rate, we're all wearing out Colts duds today and have Colts posters hanging up all over the office!

OH, AND LOOK FOR OUR "BELIEVE IN BLUE" BANNER HANGING UP AT THE GAME ON SUNDAY! IF ALL GOES WELL, MY NAME WILL BE WRITTEN SOMEWHERE ON THAT BANNER. We have a representative from RCA going to the game, and they're taking the banner for us.

GO COLTS!!!!
:7

WOW....what about those Steelers!!!! I enjoyed the game. I thought maybe the Rams would do better in the later game....so catwoman...I am pulling for your COLTS!!!!! ....:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.