I found Snowbees age poll question very interesting. It looks like most of the people on the forum h

I found Snowbees age poll question very interesting. It looks like most of the people on the forum h

• Total voters
RE: I found Snowbees age poll question very interesting...

The poll did not work. Trying to find out what age you all were when you started using Cathe.

I was 27 and am now 33.

It looks like most of the Furumers are in there 30s.

Going to try to figure this poll thing out. :)

Beverly

In that case Beverly, I just turned 44, started Cathe last April ... love the challenge, much better than denise austin. Rhonda

RE: I found Snowbees age poll question very interesting. It looks like most of the people on the forum here are in there 30s. Now I am curious to know what age you were when you started using Cathe? I

I was 48...just started Cathe a month ago.

RE: I found Snowbees age poll question very interesting. It looks like most of the people on the forum here are in there 30s. Now I am curious to know what age you were when you started using Cathe? I

I just started last Christmas (MIS was a Christmas present to myself!), when I was still 39. I turned 40 in April.

I'm almost 41 and I found Cathe in my late 30s. I wish I had found her before I turned 35 as that is when my body started changing. I think her workouts would have really slowed this process for me and maybe stopped it completely.

I am 37 and started using Cathe tapes just three months ago

I was 50 when I first started using Cathe workouts, which was about 2 months ago. I thought at first that I may not be able to do this, but tried anyway, because I was not getting the results I wanted from Firm and Fitprime workouts. These are good workouts to get started with, but I felt like I needed more. Well in the 2 months I have been using Cathe, I can tell a big difference in my strenth, and I noticed today that my legs are really shaping up. I am so glad that I bite the bullit and bought her workouts, and my plans are to get everyone of them.

Pat

I'm 37. I first started working out consistently with the original Firms when I was mid 20s. I worked out three or four times a week and wasn't very motivated because I never saw much improvement.

I discovered Cathe's Pure Strength series in my early 30s and have been doing her strength workouts almost exclusively since then.

Angela

:D I was 25 when I first started using Cathe which was 14 years ago! I am now 38, 39 lurking around the corner! I started with Step N Motion 3! I am a true, definite die-hard!

I discovered Cathe in mid-1996 right after the "Wedding" tape came out, and within 30 days I had ordered everything she had at the time. I was and am completely hooked! :)

I was a few months shy of 41, and I'm 48 now. Ohmigosh does that look old -- good thing I sure don't feel that way thanks to La Cathe!!! ;-)

http://e4u.deltait.com.au/sport/sport23.gif Kathy S.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.