High Step Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
We've have just been informed by Escalade Sports that our High Steps (and yours) have just been loaded on a truck and are on their way to us.This means we will have the High Steps in stock by the end of this week. We're excited to be the first online distributor to have the High Step and the very first company to sell the Health Club version of this new product. :)

Kathryn,

You are so funny--I am also lying in wait! The UPS man will never know what hit him!! Of course, this means that my CTX rotation will come to an end next week as it does not use the High Step!

Linda

Hello,

Could you please confirm that I will get the step by next week? My friend will be travelling to the UK the week after and bringing the step with her.

TIA.

Yen

Hi, there! Here in Canada we are having difficulty getting the new high step. CK Sales cannot get a definite answer from the supplier about whether they will be brought into Canada or not. Any suggestions you have about where we Canadians can order the new step from would be greatly appreciated!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.