Hardcore Extreme or Cardio Fusion, Which is more difficult?

JT

Cathlete
In your opinon.

Granted, HCE has 3 workouts compared to CF only having one.

Please share and
TIA.

I have to say HCE is more difficult. If you are looking for mainly cardio the 2nd workout is an interval workout which is good but the 3rd workout is, in my opinion, the most difficult (cardio-wise). The end of the 3rd workout has the leg toning section of Kick Max which is KILLER. Cardio Fusion doesn't have the interval aspect HCE has which i think makes it a little easier the HCE. Both are good workouts though. Just feel more of a sweat with any of the HCE workouts.

I prefer HCE to CF. I think Imax 3 is harder than Drill Max for interval drills. Both workouts are fun. But if you don't have LIC, BM2, or DM cardio fusion will take a little extra to learn since its not brokend down as much as the orginal videos. (IMO). But both are fun.

If your looking to buy one over the other I would say HCE since you have 3 workouts. 1. circuit w. weights, 1. pure cardio 1. cardio with a killer leg no weight needed workout.

Jenn

I agree that HCE is much harder. The intervals from Imax 3 are much harder than the ones from BM2 and Drill Max. To me, HCE is more flexible. I most often do HCE #2 but on days that I feel more energetic I mix up parts from HCE #2 and #3 to add more intensity.
But both CF and HCE are great high intensity workouts.
Nathalie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.