Graphic Change: WM Calendar

JamieLee

Hi,

I have a suggestion for a change to the Rotation graphics on the Workout Manager Calendar. When the workouts that are added to the calendar individually they have an abbreviated title with them which is really helpful. On the other hand, workouts planned in the rotation feature then added to the calendar drop the abbreviation and just say "rotation" instead. Perhaps this is helpful to some but I find it inconvenient. The "CD cover" graphic is pretty small and sometimes hard to recognize so I need to click on each day to know what workout is planned. Not a huge problem but, like I said, it's inconvenient. I imagine the reason you're not putting both the "Rotation" and the abbreviation is probably due to size constraints in the calendar page but would it be possible to keep the abbreviation and make a small R in the corner of the CD graphic for the rotation designation? I think it would work out well and be helpful to everyone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and regardless of this issue the workout manager is amazing. Keep up the fantastic work :)

Thank you,
Jamie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.