FREESTYLE TRAINING: IS IT POSSIBLE TO.....

Hello there,

I have been freestyle training for the legs for a few weeks now and it seems that my pants are fitting tighter lately. Is this normal? Does this type of training cause water retention at first? I am really enjoying this type of training and hoping I dont have to stop. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thanks!
Kristen

Oh Carole, where are you?

Kristen, did you decrease your weight. You're supposed to be lifting at 70% your maximum.

HTH!

Dallas

ETA: Do you alternate standing work and floor work (i.e. M-standing, T-floor, etc.) That seemed to work well for me.

Oh Kristen I hope you have better luck than I did. I asked Carole that exact same question - as well as a whole lot more. I followed freestyle to the letter (and ate very clean) for a solid 7 weeks and I got no results at all. I was sufficiently bummed. Most people have really good luck with this training though. I'm sure Carole will see and offer you great guidance. Good luck!

Lorrie

You might want to post this in the Open Discussion forum, where she'll be more likely to see it, since it's not related to a Cathe workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.