Fitbit replacement

Debinmi

Cathlete
I've had a Fitbit Charge3 for 2 years, which is probably about its life expectancy & it's been acting up lately, so I'm looking to replace it. Since Google is trying to buy Fitbit, I'm leaning toward a different brand. Any recommendations? (other than Apple & Samsung smart watches - - too expensive for me).

I used to have a Fitbit versa (I think ) and it fell apart when I pulled it off the charger. So I gave up on fitness gadgets for awhile because I was so ticked off, lol.
My son bought a new Garmin from eBay over a year ago. So he talked me into trying that avenue. Especially since his Garmin is still working well and only needs charging once a week too. Well then I bought a $40 Garmin off eBay in August and so far I love it! Ours were both still in the box and brand new. So when I buy again I will stick with a Garmin even if I can't find it on eBay. :)

I've truly been loving my Polar A370. I use to have a Garmin and I didn't care for it and found it difficult to use. I've had no issues with my polar and it keeps really good track of my heart rate. It also feels like it's more sturdy than my garmin. If you get a Polar, get a chest strap to go with it for more accurate heart rate. Best of luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.