Exclusively Weights

Lady Vol Fan

Cathlete
She also mentioned still in the planning stages but that they plan to have 12 DVDs with 4 of those being total body
She said it will be something between Xtrain and STS, closer to STS meso 2 and 3. She is thinking of having 3 sets of 4, with each set being a different split. She is planning to have the workouts in the 45 minute range and there will also be recovery/mobility videos. The title will might be Muscle and Recovery.

nickisteen

Cathlete
She said it will be something between Xtrain and STS, closer to STS meso 2 and 3. She is thinking of having 3 sets of 4, with each set being a different split. She is planning to have the workouts in the 45 minute range and there will also be recovery/mobility videos. The title will might be Muscle and Recovery.
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing. I've been looking around on the Internet since Friday trying to find out what's she's up to this time. I LOVE IT!!! Just what I wanted.

nickisteen

Cathlete
I love weights and mobility!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.