Equilibrium

giggles

I don't know what's been happening for the past two weeks. Seems every time I workout, I get dizzy and lose concentration. I can't give it my all and go full force like I have been. What gives? I am an advanced exerciser and just don't know what is going on with me. I would appreciate any input. Thanks

Nikki

Are you on a low carb diet? In my case, I need to consume enough carbs to do high intensity workouts like Cathe's, or else I'll feel drained and dizzy.

Maybe you are overtraining? How much do you workout? If you think, it's maybe a little to much, take a couple days off.

It could also be an inner ear infection causing you to be dizzy??? Just a thought.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Nikki,
I am sorry you haven't been feeling like yourself. Do you have allergies ? My maine syptoms are big time fatigue,very spacey feeling,and dizziness,which aren't neccesarily typical sypmtoms,so i was so glad when i figured this out ,now i take a non-drowsy antihistamine and feel much better not at one hundred percent but a definite improvement so it might be something to think about and maybe see a doctor about.
Hope you feel better soon, Mrsscififanec

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.