Daily Check-in, Thursday, September 26, 2024

Good morning everyone!

Today's workout:

Blender- "September Rotation Roundup: Week # 4" - 27 min. (This was a mix of
cycling, boxing, mobility & strength with weights & stability ball)

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

I have worked out 8 out of the last 9 days which impacted my workout today. I had workout ADHD and just wasn't feeling much. I felt scattered and did the following: Fit Split cardio for 23 minutes (I modified a lot), Fit Split legs for 10 minutes (got bored and moved on), 2.0 biceps for 15 minutes. I will do my own stretch. Today was a sign to take a rest day but I'm going away next week to Mont Tremblant (hotel has a gym) and am not certain I will work out. Ah well.

Nice quick workout this morning Linda.
Yeah Nora to getting in your add on workout! That was a big one yesterday.
Waves to Annette and Nicki!

Have a great day everyone!

Siobhan, we all have those kind of days, but good for you for doing Fit Split cardio & legs
for a total of 33 min. and 15 min of STS2 biceps!. Yay!

Maybe on your trip next week, you can use the hotel gym to get something in. If not, enjoy
your time off and have a good trip!!!

Hi ladies,

Today was a gym circuit consisting of machine for chest and back, back machine, shoulder (contraption) machine, cables for upper body, lat pull down then dumbbells for chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders and back.

Then the sled my usual but my max push was 710.5 today!! And it wasn't as hard to get started as I thought it would be.

Finished with floorwork and a little light dumbbell work for triceps and abs. Plus glutes and legs and a stretch. All coming in at 105 minutes. (I had to unload the sled all by myself, boohoo! And that takes time)

I am finished.

Figured out why I am so sore from Tuesday, because I changed my routine and when I did it again today my muscles were screaming 'not again, not again',LOL!

NICE workouts ladies!!

Happy pre-Friday everyone:)

Linda- greatjob on today's workout with:

Blender- "September Rotation Roundup: Week # 4" - 27 min. (This was a mix of
cycling, boxing, mobility & strength with weights & stability ball)

Sounds like a mix I'd love, WTG and High fives!! Now gor have an amazing day:)

Siobhan- I can relate to the burn out, it happend to all of us. Good for you getting away and staying at Mont Tremblant sounds amazing.
It's ok to just rest and enjoy that should be your workout to rest. It's just as important to make yourself rest. Nice joob on today's woprkout with:

Fit Split cardio- 23 minutes (I modified a lot),
Fit Split legs for 10 minutes- plus 2.0 biceps for 15 minutes
Plus adding on a stretch

Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Annette- Great job on today's stellar workout of 105 minutes with:

a gym circuit workout - chest, back, and shoulder utilizing a back machine as well as cables. The focus then shifing to upper body & lat pull downs. Then swtiched to dumbbells for chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders and back.
Whooo Hoo On your sled weight of 710.50 pounds, Bravo!!! Way to be awesome! Phew!! Have a relaxing & restful evenng;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- BUILD MUSCLE AT HOME!- 30-minute Complete Leg Strength Training = 33 Min

Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Body- Kettlebutts = 22 Min
XTrain- D9- Tabatacise - Premix #3- Tabatas 1-3+ Core #1= 42 Min

Have a nice evening!

Nora

Nice workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- BUILD MUSCLE AT HOME!- 30-minute Complete Leg Strength Training
Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Body- Kettlebutts = 22 Min
XTrain- D9- Tabatacise - Premix #3- Tabatas 1-3+ Core #1= 42 Min

Sounds like a winning mix! !

Hi all!

Just a quick update, Kaleigh fried my Glutes and calves so I thought I'd better not push it with more.
So I skipped Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Body- Kettlebutts = 22 Min.

Have a good night;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.