Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Good morning! Just finished a short 3 mile run. I may do some weights after breakfast. It was cooler out this morning, which was nice. My legs are pretty sore though. I need to foam roll later.

Deb- As hard as I am trying not to think about work, I cannot help it, lol. I'm a type A person, haha.

Waving hello to Belinda.

BBL,

Kristin

Good afternoon,

We walked almost 3 miles early in the morning. I also did SBF D17 Interval 8 = 31 min.

Debbie - glad your appointment went well yesterday. I don't go anywhere without my mask. I am buying cute ones too, lol. I may as well look good wearing them.

Kirstin - I need to get my foam roller out too. I am very sore. I hear you on not thinking about work.

Have a great day and workout.

Hi,

Today I walked outside and did Metabolic Blast. The weather has been better with less humidity.

Belinda - It's funny who would have thought how many choices of masks are available:) LOL on looking cute if we need to wear them;)

Kristin - My DH is a Type A personality. I've learned not to mention problems etc. . . before bed or he won't sleep.

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

2.39 mile outdoor walk. I also did SBF D18 UB 7 = 10 min and UB Core + Stretch = 31 min is done.

Debbie - I just ordered more mask. We walk early in the morning it's much cooler.

Waving Hi to Kirstin.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Today I did two EMOM workouts (every minute on the minute). The first EMOM was 32 minutes and it consisted of the following: step ups, front squats, upright rows, back rows, banded skaters, push ups, Russian twists with 20# plate. Then the second was a 12 minute EMOM: bicep curls, OH tricep extensions, sit-ups, isolated bicep curls (1o each arm), skull crushers, and reverse crunches. My whole body is sore already. Tomorrow I plan on getting more miles in for the virtual race. Today the weather is beautiful with lower temps, but I just didn't have it in me to run.

Belinda- I want to get a cute mask for work that has my name on it, or maybe Wonder Woman. I have seen a lot of cute designs on facebook.

Deb- Oh, no type A people cannot contemplate problems before bed, lol. It is hard to not have any control over what is going to happen this year. Then again, when do we ever really have control?

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I did a Brazil Butt Workout, Bum Bum it just seemed strange but I remember liking it a long time ago. I am looking to do the Rock Bottoms Rotation 2013, next week.

Belinda - Your list of Cathe workouts by year came in handy when I needed to look up some workouts. Nice workouts!

Kristin - Did you create the workouts? Nice mix! LOL your getting used to running in heat & humidity so was too cool for you;)

Hey guys. Got an early morning run with cool showers done. 8 miles. Now I have to clean and then take DS to his baseball game later.

So I got an email from the NYRR (New York Road Runners). They are having a virtual NYC marathon. You can participate in 1 of 4 ways. One way to participate is to pay $150 but. . . that guarantees you a spot in a future NYC marathon, which has always been my dream. I am thinking about doing it. I would have to run in in between October - November 1. Enough time to train for it. I would run it out East at the loop that is 9.3 miles. So essentially, I would have to do almost 3 full loops. Probably hard to run that distance without crowds cheering you on, but if it gets me into the NYC marathon, it would be worth it, I think. I'm already racking up the miles doing the virtual race across the state. . . If I do it, I need to sign up on July 28th as soon as the window opens (think Cathe road trip) because they only take 1000 applicants for those who want the guaranteed entry and it is first come, first get in. The longest distance I've run this year is 12 miles. I would need to start upping the mileage, which I have been doing the last two weeks.

Deb- I did create the workouts. I was trying to get a little bit of everything (heart rate up, arms, legs, abs). I like mixing Crossfit moves with traditional weight lifting moves.

Waving hello to Belinda.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did SBF D19 Interval 2.

Debbie - you are welcome! Enjoy the Rock Bottoms Rotation 2013. I am looking forward doing 1 circuit and 2 full body workouts. Need a break from splits for awhile.

Kirstin - I ordered more mask from the pilates studio Aleisa goes. They are super cute. I also ordered some from Fabletics. I have seen very cute ones on FB too. Nicely done on your run today. Good luck with the virtual NYC marathon. How would they know if you actually ran it? I know you can do it :)

I will see you all tomorrow. Relaxing day for me today.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. We are going to get a bite to eat, so need to jump in the shower:)

Belinda - Nice workout! I didn't realize Fabletics sells masks, will have to check it out.

Kristin - I say go for it! I was thinking what Belinda said, even if you have to fast walk it your still doing it:)

Have a great weekend!

Hi,

This morning we walked outside. I also did SBF D20 Strong Back.

Debbie - Fabletics has some cute mask. Check them out.

Waving Hi to Kirstin.

Have a great weekend.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside before it was too hot. I also did abs. We had a zoom baby shower for my friends daughter. We did it at my MILs so we could go in the pool. It was different but still would rather spend time with people instead of zooming:)

Belinda - I checked out the Fabletics mask and they are cute. I'm thinking of ordering one:)

Waves hi to Kristin

Hi Debbie and Kirstin,

SBF D21 Relaxation stretch 30 min is done. Tomorrow I will start Cathe's May 2020 rotation. Looking forward to the mix of workouts.

Debbie - I hear you on rather spent time with people than zooming. Good job on your walk and abs yesterday.

Kirstin - how are you doing?

I have to run to Costco. The rest of the day I will relax. It's so hot outside.

Stay cool and enjoy your Sunday.

Yesterday ended up being a rest day, sort of. I swam laps in the pool, and ran laps in the pool. DS had a baseball game in the morning and by the time we got home it was too hot to do anything else. This morning, I got up super early and ran 10 miles. It was brutal with the humidity, but I got it done. Now I plan on swimming in the pool for the rest of the day.

Belinda- for the virtual marathon, they make you track the run using the STRAVA app. The app records the run, so they will know if you did it or not. They give you a 60 day subscription for the app so you don't have to pay additional money for it.

Deb- I hear you on zoom vs. in person. It is not the same. I cannot wait for the day for COVID 19 to be gone and just a part of history. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.

BBL,

Kristin

Kirstin - technology is so cool. Sounds like a cool app. I hope Covid will be gone soon too. Fantastic job on getting your run in. It's very hot here too. I will have to get up early to get my walks in.

Debbie - hope you have an relaxing Sunday.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & it was hot! I also did ICE bi's & tri's. We went to my MILs pool which was nice & cooling.

Belinda - The May rotation does look like a nice mix of workouts! Was Costco crowded?

Kristin - That is a cool app and it's nice they don't charge you extra. It was a perfect day to stay in the pool or a/c :cool: I like what you said about someday COVID just being a part of history.

Good morning,

All Out Low Impact Hiit plus SBF barre workout is done.

Debbie - it's very hot here too. Hope you had fun at the pool. I wouldn't mind having one right now, lol .I didn't get up early enough to walk this morning. Need to set my alarm for tomorrow.

Kirstin - enjoy your run today.

That's it for me today. Have a great Monday everyone.

Hi there! I decided to sleep in today, so no run this morning. Instead I did a CF style workout I found on Pinterest. It is called Lucky 13. It is 3 rounds of the following: 13 step-ups, 13 push ups, 13 sit ups, 13 DB swings, 13 push presses, 13 mountain climbers, 13 knee to elbow (plank), 13 DB rows, 13 dips, 13 air squats, 13 DB deadlifts, 13 burpees. It took me 37 minutes (about) to complete 3 rounds. My arms are shaking still. It was a good workout.

Yesterday was a hot one. Spent the whole day in the pool. Looks like I will be doing the same today. On Wednesday I am driving my dad upstate to see my uncle and aunt. They are moving to Florida this weekend and we are helping them pack and taking an a/c from them. I am worried that they are moving to COVID central. I wish they would wait until it dies down a bit, but honestly, I don't think it will die down there. There is no leadership in that state government.

Belinda- I didn't get up either and I DID set my alarm, lol. I needed to sleep in.

Deb- nice job on your workouts. Did you pre-order the new workouts? I saw Cathe posted a pic of the crew.

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I started the Rock Hard Bottoms 2013 Rotation. The 1st workout was Intensity, I haven't done step in along time so needed to modify and use a lower step. I had my yearly physical today and it wasn't bad, one Dr. & one patient at a time:)

Belinda - DH sets the alarm in the morning and I sleep through it almost everyday :oops: You still did started your rotation!

Kristin - Nice workout you found:) DH & I will wait to the last minute to see if we will go to FL in October. My Dad always says FL is behind the times with everything. Maybe your Aunt & Uncle will be busy unpacking so could stay inside when they get to FL.

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty BC. I am getting ready for my walk. I will do SBF later.

Debbie - I see you started your rotation too. Let me know how you like it. Intensity is a tough workout. Nothing wrong with modifying. I do it constantly these day's.

Waving Hi to Kirstin.

BBL!

Good morning. This morning I got up early and completed another ten mile run. I am ten miles away from Albany in my virtual race, that is the last "marker" before the finish line, which is in Times Square. This virtual race has been so motivating to me. I am glad I signed up for it.

Belinda- Nice job on your workouts. What is SBF? I can't think of the title.

Deb- Yes, I am hoping my aunt and uncle will be smart and stay in their new home for a bit before they venture out.

BBL,

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.