Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today I walked outside. I didn't do anything else my body feels sore. The weather wasn't great here today.

Belinda - Wow, you did a lot of workouts today! I can't believe it's 2 years already. I'm sure it's still hard.

Kristin - We are thinking about going to the beach this week. I'm just worried about parking, they are limiting the amount of cars allowed. It wouldn't be bad but we have to travel 1 1/2 hours to get to the beach.

Goodnight:)

Hi everyone,

2 mile Outdoor walk + Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility, Relaxation and Stretching - Flow 3 - Hips and Knees = 22 min.

Debbie - hope you enjoy your Sunday. WTG, on your walk yesterday. I went for a walk early, it's suppose to rain this afternoon.

Waving Hi to Kirstin!

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside and abs. It was supposed to rain but it didn’t. I have a twinge in my hip may use the foam roller tomorrow.

Belinda - We need rain here but maybe this week. Sounds like a good yoga mix:)

Waves hi to Kristin

Good morning,

L4 Week 7 D1 Chest and Back Circuit plus SBF Barre 2 is done.

Debbie - it's going to be in the 90's today. I probably will do an indoor walk. Not sure yet? How is your hip this morning? Hope the foam roller helped.

Have a great workout and day everyone. BBL!

Hi,

Today I took a rest day. We went to the beach. It was overcrowded, we were far away from people but so close to the boardwalk. Not even near the water. I have never seen so many people at the beach before. We should have left when parking was sold out and we needed to park blocks away. All the parking was price-gouged, all the lots (even the far away ones) were charging $40 we usually pay $10. There was no social distancing, smoking, drinking & weed going on in plain site and the police didn't say anything. We tried to make the best of it since we drove 1 1/2 hours to get there.

Belinda - I think today was a good day to walk inside:) My hip feels better today.

Kristin - I hope your beach experience was better;)

Good morning,

L4 D2 Legs Lift 50/50 plus Jane Adams Core Strength and More is done. Yesterday I started SBF Total Barre 2020 challenge. I also did Day 2 TB Tone 8.

Debbie - sorry about the beach experience. Wow, that's a lot of $$ they charged for a day at the beach.

BBL!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Gym Style Legs. It was a little less humid which is nice. DH is starting to heal, we bought a neoprene calf sleeve and it is helping.

Belinda - It sounds like a fun challenge! LOL I thought you did 4 workouts today:)

Waves hi to Kristin

Good morning,

went for a walk this morning before it gets too hot outside. I also did SBF Day 3 Leg work using barre moves plus Barre Amped Stretch with Lori.

Debbie - glad your husband is healing and neoprene calf sleeve is helping. So far I like the challenge, great mix of workouts. Nice job with GS legs.

Have a great day and workout.

Hi,

We went for a walk today, it wasn't too hot. I can't believe it's July 1st and this weekend is the 4th!

Belinda - Nice workout leg workout w/barre:) The virus is getting better here, how about in your area?

Waves hi to Kristin

Good morning,

SBF Day 4 Upper Core 2 = 30 min plus L4 Week 7 Day 3 Shoulder + Arm Circuit is done.

Debbie - good job on your walk. Time flies doesn't it.

BBL!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, and it was hot! Later I did Gym Styles Chest & Tri's. We took our nephew for ice cream it was so quiet.

Belinda - Nice workout! You are getting so close to finishing L4:)

Waves hi to Kristin

Good morning,

L4 D4 Full Body Hiit = 37 min plus SBF Day 5 Cadio Barre 4 = 31 min is done.

Debbie - great job on your workout yesterday. Sounds like you had a nice time with your nephew. How old is he?

Kirstin - where are you girl?

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi,

Today I walked outside, it was hot but TG for the shade. We are going to try another restaurant with outside dinning. There is the treat of thunderstorms :oops: Restaurants were supposed to open but they postponed it.

Belinda - Cardio barre sounds like fun! My nephew is 7 years old, he is actually my nephews son. So much is closed because of Covid, we were going to take him to the playground.

Kristin - Any plans for July 4th?

Have a great weekend:)

Good morning,

SBF D6 Active Stretch is done.

Debbie - I hear you on everything being closed. I read yesterday a lot of stores are closing for good due to the virus.

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Hi,

Today we took a walk. We went to my MILs to have lunch and go in the pool. We may even go in tomorrow, it's so hot here.

Belinda - Nice stretch workout! Some stores and restaurants have already closed here it is sad. Florida's Covid numbers are so high.

Waves hi to Kristin

Hi everyone,

I walked 2 miles outside, it was hot outside. I also did SBF D7 Active/Relax stretch = 15 min + Lower Body Stretch Target = 9 min.

I am starting L4 Week 8 tomorrow.

Debbie - it's sad what the virus is doing to all of us :( So sad. It's very hot here too.

Kirstin - where are you?

Hope you all had a safe 4th of July yesterday. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi,

Today I walked outside, core & stretching. I went to the Farmer's Market and no one was there. One of the farmer's doesn't understand what is going on this was the 3rd week of very few people. I mentioned maybe because of the July 4th weekend, but they said all of the markets are quiet. They think people are having their food delivered. It would be sad if the Farmer's Markets go away:(

Belinda - I agree it was a tough walk today. Not sure if any part of the day would have been cool:) How is Chu Chu doing?

Kristin - How are you, hopefully you are enjoying the pool:)

Good morning,

L4 Week 8 Day 1 Chest + Back Circuit plus SBF Day 8 Week 2 Adv. Barre Cardio = 40 min of the TB Barre 2020 challenge is done.

Debbie - I have to get up early to get my walk in these day's. ChuChu is on different meds, he is doing fine. Thanks for asking. They just open up our outdoor famers market. I will go this Saturday and check it out.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Hi,

Today I walked outside and did High Reps. We had bad storms this afternoon, happy I was home:) Our power has been going out, but only for a few minutes, long enough to have to change the clocks LOL.

Belinda - Wow, you are on your last week:) I will try and walk early this week too. Let me know how the Farmer's Market is this weekend, I'm curious.

Waves hi to Kristin

Good morning,

L4 week 8 D2 Legs lift and SBF D9 week 2 Upper Body 4 is done.

Debbie - have fun with your walk this morning. No walk for me today. Are you following a rotations this month? 2 more workouts and I am done with L4 :) I am thinking starting either Cathe June or July 2020 rotations.

Hi Kirstin!

I will try to be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.