Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Good morning,

Prime Day 11 Full body is done I wanted to get my workout in before we heading to NY to pick up my car. We plan on visiting DH family in Ohio for a few day‘s.

I will check in later this afternoon. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

'Evening! Just got in from meetings out in the central part of the state. Only workout was steps gotten in when I could.

Deb, hope the weather was better today for walking and enjoying the beach. How are the bathroom selections coming along?

Belinda, safe travels and visiting. Nice job getting your wo in before the trip!

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It is getting warmer. The people from Florida are loving the cooler temps. We have a few more days but looking forward to going home.

Belinda - Nice Prime 11 Full body workout. Good luck picking up your car. Do you have lots of questions about the RV? We hired a contractor that others in the building recommended. Thanks for the idea to check Pinterest.

Cookie - Hopefully you can sleep in tomorrow. I hear the temperatures are getting warmer in the Northeast. I am going to wait till we get home to ma me selections. I have to empty the bathroom, linen closet and clothes closet. They are putting a new floor in and they run in a straight line.

Goodnight:)

'evening! Did upper body 100s.

Deb, it was in the 60s today, but no walking on the beach. While it can be overwhelming, bet it is also exciting to think about what the bathroom will look like when done. We're getting some painting done, so I can feel your pain of moving things out of the way.

Belinda, safe travels! Nice job on your workout.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was a nice day. Cleaning up and it’s amazing what you find in your cabinets & closets. They closed 1/2 of the pool area with a big fence, Last minute friends were passing through town but we couldn’t even invite them such a mess.

Belinda - Nice job with your workout & good luck with your travels to NY.

Cookie - Sounds like a good workout! Getting rid of lots of useless stuff which is a good thing for me LOL. Painting is always fun. I like getting the brochures they have at paint stores showing the colors in rooms.

'Evening! Did a JS ub workout today. The painters have taken over, and it is more than I anticipated. We had to get take out tonight for dinner. My brother and sil are arriving tomorrow for a family wedding, and I'm thinking we may need to eat out tomorrow and the weekend.

Deb, your pool situation sounds like the mess in my kitchen! We're also getting our main staircase, stairwell and a hallway painted. Glad you had a nice day for a walk on the beach.

Belinda, hope things are going well on your trip. Take care.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. Spent some time at the beach & cleaning. We leave for home tomorrow.

Belinda - Safe travels!

Cookie - Great job with JS ub. The dust from spackling and sanding is not fun. Hopefully they are done quickly.

Good morning,

We are in Ohio. We got in at midnight on Wednesday. It was a long drive from NY to Ohio. Yesterday we got a tornado watch. DH did not wanted to stay in the RV during Tornado. We stayed with his cousin which lives not far. We ended up having a blast. I did did Prime glutes yesterday. We have finally internet and tv. It was nice working out with the TV. Instead of my iPhone. Today is a rest day.

Debbie - nice job with your work on the beach. The campground has nice walking trails. We went for a nice long walk before the tornado warning.

Cookie - nice job on the Jessica work out.

Be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.