Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today I did STS D9 Legs and walked outside.

Debbie - great job on your walk outside & yoga in studio. How did you feel being back to a live yoga class? DD takes them constantly. Glad you got a spot and your SIL saved you a spot. Did you decide on the new STS 2 yet?

Waving Hi to Cookie and Melissa.

Good night.

'Evening! Did a Caroline Girvan ub workout and an abs one. I'll be definitely feeling the ab one tomorrow! Got our tree today and a few gifts at a local art fair.

Deb, glad you have such a nice sil! It must have felt strange but nice to be back in the studio. Is this the instructor who lives in Hawaii? Hope you rested today before your second cooking event.

Belinda, did you finish all your holiday shopping already? How are you feeling? Do you also like yoga?

Cookie - I love Caroline workout. I also bought a Christmas tree. Thank you for asking, I am not feeling any better. I have an ENT appointment scheduled. I am not sure I have an ear infection. Maybe another flair up . I still have to get stockings stuffers for my son and husband. Haw about you? I like yoga, I have to be careful with some of the moves.

Hi,

Today was a rest day. We went to Long Island to visit DH's Aunt visiting from NC. DH's Uncle & Aunt hosted so we also saw them and cousins. It was a nice day and shared memories. I am tired from it.

I saw a few people bringing home Christmas trees today.

Belinda - Nice STS leg workout & walk. It felt strange doing an in person class. It was harder because I was more conscious of my form. I'm leaning on getting the STS 2 dvds.

Cookie - Nice UB and ab workout! A local art fair must have been fun. It is the instructor from Hawaii. She will be here a few more days. Her family is going to Hawaii for the Christmas holidays so that will be nice for her.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

I did SBF UB and LB today.

Debbie - glad you had a nice visit with your Aunt and cousins. That's the only downside of working out at home, nobody checks your form. You will get used to it. When are you plan on buying STS DVD's? I am still on the fence. I know, I will get them last day, lol

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, it started to rain but had an umbrella. My DH & his gf came over for another turkey dinner. I think I am tired of turkey, may just freeze tomorrow:oops:

Belinda - Nice SBF workouts! I think I will try to order this week. I feel like after Thanksgiving time goes to fast till Christmas LOL.

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa

Hi everyone,

STS Week D10 Shoulder/Chest & Biceps are done.

Debbie - I am tired of turkey too. This week is plant based only. I can't decide if I want the new series or not? The pictures they are posting look so similar to the original program. With so many free amazing instructors on YT like Caroline G. or Chris. All my DVD's are collecting dust. I hope Cathe keeps that presale going.

I am done for today.

'Evening! Got in a long walk today and an upper body workout.

Deb, I hear you on tired of turkey! The years we've done two dinners, only one has been turkey. The other is usually a roast. It was rainy here yesterday so I didn't walk. You're much better than me.

Belinda, I'm amazed at the workouts you do with your condition. Please take care of yourself. I don't think I'll get the new series. Lower body weight workouts trigger my sciatica and other issues, and I have a lot of upper body workouts.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & yoga at my neighbors house. It was surprisingly large class considering it was the morning. The man behind me seemed so out of breath but he does do yoga a lot.

Belinda - Cookie is right it is amazing the workouts you do.

Cookie - Nice workouts! It was ds & gf’s 3rd turkey dinner, they were making the rounds.

Hi,

Today I had 2 PT sessions. Tomorrow I have an ENT and Orthopedics appointments.

I walked today and did SBF (Suzanne Bowen Fitness) Lower Body Twist and Stretch.

Debbie - thank you. I do my best to keep moving. Where do your neighbor is doing the yoga? In her yard?

Cookie - aww..thank you? I do everything low impact and lighter weights. I am not pushing like I used to do. I am amazed by your workouts. You have a lot going on too. The more I think about the new workouts the more I am talking myself out. I really don't want to add more dvd's to my large collection. Not to mention, the premixes are not what they used to be. Maybe I just sign up On Demand. I do have way too many weight workouts. Did you get her last presale? Did you get Perfect 30?

Waving Hi to Melissa.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & last yoga class before my neighbors dd goes back to Hawaii. It’s funny how she has become accustomed to the warmer climate. She always seems cold.

Belinda - Nice workouts! You must keep a good calendar to remind you of your appointments;). I would forget or get mixed up:)

Goodnight;)

'Evening! Had a very poor night sleep so I'm dragging right now. A long day of very boring meetings too. So, I'm taking a rest day and may go to bed soon.

Deb, 3 turkey dinners?!!! Wow, they are very good guests. Your neighbor must be an excellent teacher to have such a large group following her.

Belinda, meant to mention we saw The Wizard at Oz locally on Sunday and the dog, Toto, looked like your photo of Sadie! So cute.

Melissa, hope all is well.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym, it was raining. I also did some upper body exercises. I’ve been looking online for gift ideas, for men it is so hard.

Belinda - I hope your appointments went well.

Cookie - I’m sure your exhausted, hopefully a better sleep tonight.

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning,

Yesterday I did D11 Back & Triceps after all my appointments.

The Orthopedic thinks the swelling in my left knee is related too RP. My doctor put in to get both knees checked out. I am trying to get my right knee checked out too. I had MRI done on the right, it was always the worst of both knees. He wants me to get pain management on my left knee to get a new procedure done calle Genicular Nerve Block. I have to talk to my Rheum, NIH and UPenn first before.

I also had a ENT appointment. I been felling like I have the flue/cold. I went to the doctor before Thanksgiving. She said I had an ear infection. I had a covid/flue test done. Both came back negative. She put me on antibiotics and the meds. When I saw my ENT yesterday, she didn't see an ear infection nor a sinus infection. She is running blood tests to see if I have allergies.

Debbie - I think I mention it before? This year we all put down 10 gift ideas each and nothing over $100. It made it easier for everyone. I was done with xmas shopping on Black Friday. I only need a stocking stuffer for my son. I bought my husband https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Cha...212-9263-f8f9108981cc&pd_rd_i=B09Q2CPJYG&th=1 for this stocking stuffer. I bought my husband this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BNSYP4M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . I did spend a little more on DH's gift. I am tired holding the tape measure every time he is measuring something, lol :)

Cookie - I haven't seen The Wizard of Oz in years. I have to take a look at Toto :) Hope you slept better last night.

Today is my 39th wedding anniversary!

BBL

'Evening! Slept a little better last night but still fell worn out, so took a rest day from exercise, but work was not a rest day - for sure!

Deb, gift giving can be very hard. One of my sons challenges me for ideas. He's tough.

Belinda, happy anniversary! That's quite an accomplishment. Those are great gift ideas.

Melissa, waving hi.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Lean legs at the gym. I did get an idea for my SILs (we only get each other gifts under $25 & don't include the men) a sherpa cozy angel wrap which I ordered from HSN. It's meant for lounging. I also bought one for myself:oops:.

Belinda - Happy Anniversary!!! Wow, that is great:) Hopefully it is allergies. I like your gift ideas. That is a good way to get lists and kudos for getting it done so early.

Cookie - Hopefully this weekend you can catch up on sleep too! You may need an angel wrap;)

Hi,

I had PT for my UB today. I did M1 D12 Legs today.

Debbie - thank you. I like your gift idea too. I had to google a sherpa cozy angel wrap. Love it. I have on. I think you like it.

Cookie - thank you. I hope DH likes his gift too. At least it will give me a break. Glad you listen to your body.

Did anyone buy anything for Black Friday from Cathe? I like the socks, lol.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & abs. We are going to get a bite to eat. It sounds like the restaurants are crowded for the holidays.

Belinda - Nice workout & PT UB! I saw the socks they are cute. I don't need a barbell with weights but that is a really good price.

Cookie & Melissa - Any plans for the weekend?

Hi everyone,

No workout to report today. My son, DIL and DD was suppose to visit us today. DS has a ear infection and isn't feeling well. We ended up visiting them in DC. Had a great time. We decorated DD's xmas tree and had dinner together.

Debbie - I ended up not buying anything fitness related this year. I passed on the Cathe socks, I already have a lot. They are cute. The barbell Cathe is selling is a very good price. I don't need one. Hope the restaurants wasn't to crowded yesterday.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a rest day. It rained on and off and the time I wanted to walk was a big downpour.

Belinda - It sounds like you had a fun day! Decorating for Christmas makes me happy. I hope your DS feels better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.