Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

'Evening! Essentrics today. It's cold here!

Deb, I got my hair done today also! Safe travels! TG we're not supposed to get more of that s-stuff til next week. Buffalo is supposed to get snow thru Sunday! That's crazy.

Belinda, hope the PT is helping. Sadie is definitely a cutie.

Melissa, glad the conference was so good. You have had a lot of travels lately.

Hi everyone! Today was legs and cardio at the gym.

Cookie, it got SO cold all of a sudden! Are you getting hit with any snow?

Belinda, glad you're getting a total body makeover in PT! It will be so helpful!!

Debbie, hope your travels are going well so far!

Have a great night :)

'Evening! Just got back from a hockey game. Love watching fast teams where you can hear the sounds of the skates swishing on turns.
Deb, safe travels.
Belinda, hope you're resting from pt.
Melissa, it is cold here but our snow has mostly melted, TG! Very happy to not be in Buffalo!

Hi everyone,

I had PT yesterday. I also did STS D6 Legs.

Today I did CDornerFitness
She showed modifications throughout. The music was very good. Very fun workout.

Debbie - safe travel and have fun.

Cookie - glad you had fun at the hockey game.

Melissa - thank you. The PT seems to help. It got really cold her too. No walking outside.

That's it for me today. Have a great evening.

Hi,

We made it to TN. We have been hanging out with my 3 SILs. My nephew and his wife have 2 children 4 & 1 years old so they have been keeping us entertained. We been celebrating our birthdays. Tonight is dinner with 14 of us, should be interesting;)

Belinda - It is so cold here too! It looks like a really good workout.

Cookie - I can’t believe how much snow Buffalo is getting.

Melissa - I agree we planned too many things too close to the holidays.

Enjoy your workouts!

Have a great weekend:)

'Evening! Did Pyramid UB and managed to walk about 1 mile before giving up due to the wind and cold.

Deb, your dinner group sounds like it is going to have fun! Enjoy the birthday celebrations and the young entertainers. Glad you made it there safely.

Belinda, I might try that wo tomorrow if it's still cold and windy. Thanks for sharing it.

Melissa, hope you enjoyed the weekend.

Evening,

I took a rest day today. I feel under the weather, my nose is stuffed.

Debbie - sounds like you having a lot of fun with your family. Happy birthday!!

Cookie - you are welcome! It's so windy and cold here. I don't want to take Sadie out. Great job on your workout.

Hi Melissa.

Good night.

Hi,

Thanks! Today was a short walk, it was too cold. We spent the day with family but we were back at our rooms early because we have an early flight. This morning someone in the hotels dog woke us up at 6 am barking for about 30 min. This hotel allows big dogs but I think their owners went to breakfast and the dog wasn’t happy.

Belinda - A nice day for a rest day, much too cold outside. I hope you feel better.

Cookie - Nice pyramid upper body workout & walk. It was windy here too.

Waves hi to Melissa

Goodnight:)

Hi,

I did D7 CSB today. I didn't sleep well last night, my nose didn't stop running. I saw the doctor today, I had a covid/flue test done today before I could enter the clinic. I have an ear infection. I am on antibiotics and antihistamine to drain my noise/fluid in my ears.

Debbie - thank you. Safe travels! Sorry about the dog.

Hi Cookie and Melissa.

Good night.

'Evening! Did the CDormer wo Belinda shared. Started on a walk but it was so windy and cold, gave up.

Deb, safe travels. Sorry about the dog waking you up. That's annoying.

Belinda, hope you feel better soon. That would definitely make it hard to sleep.

Melissa, not much snow here, TG. We had some more overnight, but it's pretty much gone now. But there's a bitter wind out - we can hear it inside, and it makes the temps seem so much worse. Hope you're doing well.

Hi,

We arrived home this afternoon, decided to go for a walk. We didn't get many steps in the last couple of days. We were all so tired after the weekend, but I was surprised I fell asleep for 2 hours after the walk.

Belinda - I hope you feel better. I feel congested but not sure if it's because my ears bothered me on the plane. Our 2 nieces had ear infection. I wonder if that is contagious.

Cookie - Nice workout the music sounds like it would be fun! It supposed to warm up a bit here hopefully by you too.

Waves hi to Melissa

Hi,

I had PT this morning. I will have PT tomorrow. I did a short SBF workout.

Debbie- I hope you feel better too. When I fly my ears are always bordering me. Great job on the walk and sleep.

Cookie - did you like the workout? I did sleep like a baby with the meds. It's been to cold to walk here too.

Good night.

'Evening! Wind died down and got my walk in. The sun made it feel warmer than it was. I haven't started any Thanksgiving food prep yet! Hopefully I will be very efficient with it tomorrow evening!

Deb, you must have needed that nap. Glad you took it.

Belinda, I enjoyed the music in the video and the older-style moves. I remember working out to those songs when they first came out, and now they're vintage.

Melissa, hi there!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & it was actually not too bad. I also did yoga tonight at my neighbor's house, her DD is back from Africa and will be teaching here the next week.

Belinda - Are you finding PT is helping? My ears are much better, I bought ear planes (ear plugs for the plane) of course I had them in a bag I didn't take with me:oops: Next time I will bring them.

Cookie - It was nice to walk with the sun out. I did the shopping for Thanksgiving but will have to do the cooking tomorrow. I am taking the dinner to my Mom's. Hopefully you can start tomorrow too.

Waves hi to Melissa

Happy Thanksgiving,

I did SBF cardio and UB. We will go for a walk after lunch.

Debbie - great job on your workout yesterday.

Have a wonderful day with your family . I am thankful for each one of you.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hi,

I have walked the last 2 days it's been nice out. I feel like all I have been doing is cooking & chopping. It was a nice day with my Mom, brother, DH & older ds. I will prepare another Thanksgiving on Sunday for my younger son & his gf. Not sure if I am looking forward to that.

Belinda - Nice workouts & kudos for getting them all in:)

Like Belinda I am thankful for each one of you.

Have fun with your families

So thankful for this group! You're always supportive and kind, and inspire me to keep going. Got in a walk on rebounder today - did an interval virtual walk in Barcelona and another one in Tarranga. It was fun looking for buildings and spots I could recognize.

Deb, two dinners! You are good. I usually do that - on on Thanksgiving and another on Saturday or Sunday, but didn't need to this year. Do you do the same menu for both? It's really nice that you take it to your mom's.

Belinda, hope you had a great day yesterday and today. How are you feeling?

Melissa, happy thanksgiving.

Evening,

We been walking the last few day's too. I forgot to mention. We also took a walk today.

Debbie - that's a lot of dinners in just a few day's. You are a very good mom. I was beat just doing one dinner with the help from DD and DD.

Cookie - great job on your walks. We did had an amazing day yesterday. We all finished up our xmas gifts today too. I am so glad, I started early.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & yoga in studio. It was the 1st time I have been back to a live yoga class since covid. My favorite yoga instructor is still here and she did an in person class. It was very crowded & sold out. It is the studio my SIL goes to and she saved me a spot which was nice.

Belinda - You are good to get all your holiday shopping done:) Is your DD & DIL visiting you?

Cookie - Your virtual walk sounds like fun, I never did anything like that:)

Waves hi to Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.