Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today & yesterday were walks outside. I also did Cathe Butts & guts workout. We are trying to plan a trip for DH's friends 70th birthday in December. It's been a bit of a PIA.

Belinda - How do you like the PT exercises? I wonder if they are one's you already know. I'm so sorry about what your friend is going through.

Cookie - Sometimes an afternoon nap helps so much to catch up. It's funny you asked about the kitchen last night I dreamed I painted it a bright orange. I was so upset and wanted to call the contractor to paint it the original color. We are getting a lot of rain here tomorrow too.

Melissa - Enjoy you conference and hopefully you get some downtime. Does your BF go with you?

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Yesterday was my husbands birthday. We went out for dinner.

Today I did Flexibility workout from YT. Need to do them regular.

Debbie - the exercises on the pulley are different kinda. The pulley assisting you range of motion, make it easier if that makes sense. Sorry about your trip in Dec. I hope things will work out.

Cookie - let me know how you like the pulley. It will help with your shoulder issue. It's helping me a lot. My physical therapist told me to use it 3x a day for 5 reps ( I have hardly any range of motion in my left shoulder). It's sad about my friend. We got the rain today. Glad you got in a good nap.

Melissa - enjoy Austin.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi,

Today was a walk in the rain, with an umbrella LOL. I should have walked at the gym. We are going to get a bite to eat tonight.

Belinda - Happy Birthday to your DH:) The pulley exercises sounds interesting. It's good that is helping you.

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa

Have a nice weekend:)

Hi,

I walked this morning and did my PT exercises.

Debbie - you are brave waking in the rain. Which Sadie it's hard to walk in the rain. Great job. Thank you!

Great job everyone on your workouts.

Hi,

Today was another beautiful day for a walk. It gets colder this week:(

Belinda - You are very good at getting in your PT exercises. I'm sure it is hard to walk in the rain with Sadie.

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa

Hi,

It was too cold outside to walk. I did some flexibility and my PT exercises. That's all.

Debbie - thank you. Glad you got in a walk yesterday. It's so cold outside.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

'Evening! Sorry for not checking in. Got in two walks on Friday, one was a walk and chat with a friend. We walked around her neighborhood admiring the house and on a bike trail.The other walk was my regular one w/dh. Yestedray was another walk and upper body. Today was a rest day and saw a play.

Deb, planning for a group is never easy. Are you thinking of a cruise? Glad that was only a dream about your kitchen. We had rain Friday late afternoon and it was very heavy on Saturday morning.

Belinda, happy birthday to your dh! Hope he had a nice day. The pulley arrived and am planning on using it tomorrow. DH does think it is for him.

Melissa, did you have a chance to enjoy Austin? Hope the conference was informative and useful.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, it was cooler but the sun helped. DS was over for the day and his gf came for a walk while he visited with a friend.

Belinda - We walked later in the day so that helped too. Nice workouts! How is your nephew in Germany doing?

Cookie - DH’s friend picked Las Vegas for his birthday. I’m not a big fan, I don’t really gamble. We will go see a comedy show & dinners so that will help. We are all making our own reservations which makes it easier. We can pick the days/times that work best for us.

Melissa - I hope you were able to get some free time at the conference.

Good morning,

STS D4 CSB is done. I will go for a walk this afternoon. Watching DD's dog Cooper. He has lots of energy.

Debbie - good for you getting your walk in. I will try to walk this afternoon. Nephew isn't doing so well :( Las Vegas sounds like fun. Have you preordered yet?

Cookie - thank you! DH had a lot of fun on his Bday and weekend. You are so funny, lol. Let me know how you like the pulley.

Hi Melissa!

BBL

'Evening! Got in a walk and a JS functional strength workout. Had to wear gloves it was so cold out!

Deb, we're not gamblers either so I understand your feelings. Did ds's gf go on yesterday's walk with you?
Belinda, do you walk Cooper and Sadie together? I put the pulley thing on a door in the basement, but only used it a bit. Told dh I was just checking it out to see how it woks. He hasn't used it yet.

Melissa, hope you're doing well.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, colder than it looked:oops: I also did Cathe upper body live workout at the gym. I spent too much time researching hotels in Las Vegas. The reviews are mixed in each hotel.

Belinda - Nice workouts! Does Cooper wear out Sadie? I haven’t ordered new workouts but hopefully will check them out tomorrow.

Cookie - My jacket was not warm enough today. I’m sure even colder by you. DHs gf did walk with us. She was faster, she walks through Central Park on the days she works in NY. Maybe you will motivate DH to do the pulley machine;)

Waves hi to Melissa

Hi,

I had PT for my knees and neck today. It's raining/snowing outside. No walk. It's too cold. I need up doing a indoor walk.

Debbie - kudos to you for walking in these temperatures. I can ask DD, she goes to Vegas a lot. She will be there in Feb. Yes, Cooper is wearing Sadie out. He likes to chase her around the house. Did you order the new STS and which set did you get? I am not a gambler. I totally understand.

Cookie - yes, I walk the dogs together. You are cracking me up with the pulley, lol. It's really helping me with my shoulder/rotator.

Hi Melissa.

Good night.

'Evening! Managed to get in a walk and Essentrics today. It is so cold out and that white stuff is coming down. The drop in temps is not nice at all.

Deb, I wasn't dressed warm enough for today's walk. Definitely am not a fan of the cold. DH tried out the pulley today and was much appreciative of it.

Belinda, my dh thanks you for the pulley suggestion. He really likes it. (I do too - shh!). Can't imagine walking two dogs of such different size and temperment together!

Hi Melissa!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & leg machines at the gym. I started to pack for our family trip to Nashville. We leave on Thursday.

Belinda - It was cold here but I think we are warmer than you & Cookie. Do you always get the same PT instructor?

Cookie - I saw you are getting snow :oops: We are just rain it must be watmer here. I did wear a hat which helped.

Melissa - You must be tired from your conference.

Hi,

I did STS D5 Back and Triceps. I also did all my PT exercises and walk outside.

Debbie - enjoy your family trip. Safe travels! I do get the same PT instructor. Great job yesterday.

Cookie - I am so glad you and your DH like the pulley. Took the dogs for a walk today. We had white stuff coming down yesterday. It’s so cold outside, I had to put Sadie‘s snow suit on.

Attachments

• A0522E10-E582-4A1C-A90F-6856094B776E.jpeg
    A0522E10-E582-4A1C-A90F-6856094B776E.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 6
'Evening!
Did a functional fitness workout and an standing abs one. No walk. Couple inches of that white stuff and its cold and messy. The local school had a two-hour delay. I'm not ready for this quick change in temps. Then of course ds2 who lives in Barcelona calls to brag that he still wearing shorts there.

Deb, how nice you're going to Nashville for family. Will you be there for Thanksgiving? A hat is a great idea.

Belinda, Sadie is so cute! We had to get out a bin of the little dog's sweaters. She doesn't like wearing them but she does need them.

Melissa, waving hi.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I also went last minute to get my hair colored. It's actually going to be really cold this weekend in Nashville.

Belinda - Nice STS workouts! I still can't decide which bundle to get with the new workouts. Sadie looks adorable & warm too;) Does Cooper need warm clothes?

Cookie - I thought I saw you may be getting a lot of snow this weekend? I hope it isn't so. We are going from Thursday - Monday afternoon so will be back for Thanksgiving.

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning! Took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things after an awesome (and exhausting) conference in Austin. I met so many amazing people and learned so many things! But also glad to be back and into my own routine...before we leave for NC on Monday to see my in-laws for Thanksgiving lol. I didn't realize how close all of these trips were but taking that into consideration as we plan out travel for next year. Cuz this a A LOT!

Planning on doing some kind of UB/abs later this afternoon between clients.

Belinda, how is PT going for you? How long do they think you might need? Nice job on STS! And Sadie in her little outfit, HOW CUTE!!!!

Debbie, it was unseasonably cold in Austin too. We must be bringing the northeast cold down south! Have a safe trip!!

Cookie, isn't it crazy how quickly the weather changed? We got a dusting of snow but not much Tues night. I actually love snow...as long as I'm not traveling in it!

Hi,

Today I did all my PT exercises and did. Lite Rumble modified. Thanks about Sadie.

Debbie - great job on getting your hair done. It‘s getting too cold to walk Sadie. I am not ready for this weather. Yes, Cooper is wearing a winter coat. I still have no idea which set I want. We still have time.

Cookie - Sadie likes her sweaters. Yes, your little one needs her sweaters. I bought cute ones for Sadie. Great job on your functional fitness and abs.

Melissa - I go to PT 3 times a week. Tuesday I have 2 sessions one for my knees the other for my neck. Friday‘s I have biceps/shoulder. I just started going to PT, too early to say how I am doing. Great job on ICE Chiseled UB.

Good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.