Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today was sunny but cool. We walked 2xs today, too cool/windy for the beach. We sat by the pool for a bit but were the only brave ones to sit outside;)

Belinda - Nice workout! I hope US gets like Germany it’s fun to see dogs out. Sometimes they behave better than humans LOL. Your hairdresser sounds so nice.

Cookie - Nice essentrics workout. Hopefully siding an easy fix. Crossing my fingers for better weather for you.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Today I did SBF Circuit Style Barre Cardio plus stretching.

Debbie - I wished I could sit outside eating. It is so cold here. I tried to take Sadie for a short walk, she had her winter dog coat on she was shivering. I ended up putting her under my winter jacket to keep her warm. I carried her home. The ground is too cold for her to walk. Poor thing. Luckily, my she fit under my winter jacket with no problem, lol. All you could see is her little head sticking out. I really don't know what training German dogs go through, but they are well behaved. You see dogs sitting without a leach in front of a butcher shop waiting for their owners to return. The butcher usually gives the owner of the dogs a junk of Wurst (lunch meat). The dogs love it. I seen so many dogs in restaurants they don't move unless their owner gives them a demand to move. In Germany traffic is like DC traffic, the dogs don't move or run into the streets.

Cookie - how are you doing today?

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a cool day so we just did lots of walking. It was so cold at dinner tonight. The temps get really hot in a couple of days, such seesaw weather.

Belinda - Nice barre work! I’m sure Sadie was very comfortable & looked so cute. Hopefully it warms up by you soon. It was interesting to hear about the dogs in Germany. I think I remember you having dogs in Germany. How did you bring back to the US when you moved?

Cookie - I hope the weather is getting better by you.

Hi everyone,

today I did IRON Series 30 Min Arms and Abs Workout - Biceps, Triceps | 5 day. Had an assume workout. I also did SBF stretching and a short walk. It was very cold outside.

Debbie - I can't wait to see my son this month and get some warmer weather. I am so sick of all this cold. Where is the summer? Our dogs always few with us. Not in the cabin, ChuChu and Brawler were too big. The few in cargo :( I always felt bad for them. Both were under a lot of stress each time. Brawler I had to put him on meds to calm him down. Sadie will fly with us first class :) she is small enough to count as a carry on. BTW, I lived in Germany a few month but but the it was to hot to fly ChuChu and Brawler, DD came and brought them to me to Germany. The airlines are very strict when you can fly them. I am surprise the weather is so cold in FL. How long will you stay this time?

Cookie - I hope you doing a little better. I feel bad for you. (((HUGS))). I been having lots of problem with RP since I got the 3rd full vaccine. I am back on steroids since Friday.

Good night.

'Evening! Yesterday had a wedding shower and hockey game, today we met my daughter and her partner 1/2 between our place and theirs for lunch. Got in some stretching both days.

Deb, you sure wouldn't be eating outside up here! Cold, damp, and very wet. Lots of downed trees and water rising. You're brave to be the only ones seating outside. Nice job getting in two walks.

Belinda, our little dogs do not ever like to go outside when its cold and they're not really walkers, but sure would love it if we carried them. Is barre one of your favorite workouts?

Hi everyone,

I did IRON Series 30 Min Quad Workout - Dumbbell Leg Day | 6 this morning. I also went to a walk with the dog and DH.

Debbie - how is your DH sunburn doing? Hopefully better.

Cookie - sounds like you had a fun day yesterday. How far does your dd lives from you? Sadie does like being outside, she likes to walk. Not when it's cold and windy outside. I bought a dog stroller for her, if she gets tired she lets me know :) Barre used to be my favorite workout. Sometimes my knees can't take standing on my tippy toes. I have to modify some.

Have a great day.

'Evening! Today was another Essentrics workout. Today they started a stress-relief series, so that's appropriate.

Deb, the weather sure is crazy. My cousin told me Brownsville TX hit a record 104 degrees in April! I don't want it that warm. Hope you had a great day!

Belinda, my dd lives just under 4 hours away. She's coming for Easter, so I'll get to see her twice. My son and his dog have gone by air quite a bit, but the little dog always gets very anxious and needs meds. You're sure doing great with your workouts and RA.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & finally able to spend time on the beach. DH even went in the water, was only 70 degrees. He said it was so cold, especially the further out you went.

Belinda - Sounds like a good workout! Interesting that larger dogs can fly depending on temps but makes sense. It is so much better to have Sadie to be able to travel with you in 1st class:). DH is putting extra sunscreen, using umbrella & wearing hat and shirt.

Cookie - Perfect workout series for you. The weather is going straight to summer temps here tomorrow. It’s nice you get to see DD 2xs. Wedding showers are fun, you get to see all the new gadgets for home.

Hi everyone,

I did Iron Series Shoulder & Triceps this morning. I also did some SBF BA BC arms & core.

Debbie - larger dogs have to be channeled, unfortunately they have to go in the cargo. Very stressful for dogs. We moved a lot of times where it was too hot for the dogs to fly. DD didn't mind flying them to Germany for us, lol. Glad you got to spent time at the beach yesterday.

Cookie - four hours isn't too bad. I am sure, you would love to see her more often. I am debating if I should give Sadie meds for the flight? Your new stress free series sounds interesting. Is it from Essentrics?

Good night.

'Evening! Today was another Essentrics day. Started their stress-relief series, and its good. Am thankful that I really do enjoy their workouts. Saw one of my sisters and my uncle this evening again for dinner. We try to have dinner every Tuesday, at least the ones that I don't have a meeting.

Deb, glad your dh is being careful w/his sunburn. The bride-to-be was very excited to get a vacuum, and she's definitely into the farmhouse decorating theme.

Belinda, when is your flight? The stress-relief one is from Essentrics. Like Cathe, they have a lot of different workouts, and they offer special series focusing on different things all the time. They definitely have improved my posture and flexibility.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. Also spent time there. There are Ospreys on the beach and it’s neat to see them catch fish. Strangely a young man stopped an Osprey from getting a fish. I’m wondering if he doesn’t realize that’s how they eat. It’s the food chain.

Belinda - Nice workouts for you! I’m wondering if you should ask the vets advice about the meds. The good thing is she’ll feel safe with you.

Cookie - Its great you are enjoying essentrics. That’s nice you get together with your sister & Uncle. We are trying to get together for lunch with DHs sisters that are in NJ more often.

Good morning,

IRON Series 30 Min Glutes & Hamstrings Workout - Hip Thrusts / RDL | 8 plus SBF Lower body is done.

Debbie - I would love to walk and relax on the beach. I will ask my vet to give me meds for Sadie.

Cookie - that is nice you get together with your family each week. Wished I had family around. Thank goodness, DD doesn't live far. Glad you enjoy and noticed a difference with Essentrics. I should give them another try.

Are you getting Cathe's new series? I haven't used DVD's in month. I know I will get them, just haven't decided if I will get DVD's?

Have a great Wednesday and workout.

'Evening! Guess what? Another Essentrics day!

Deb, living vicariously thru you and your beach walks. Crazy, that guy stopping an osprey. Wonder what people are thinking a lot lately.

Belinda, I must have missed an announcement of Cathe's new ones. I'll have to check them out, but based on how I'm doing right now, I'll probably pass. If I do though, I won't get dvds. I really prefer streaming.

Hi,

Today was our last walk on the beach. Will mss it. We spent some time today with some friends from Michigan which was nice. We usually spend more time with them but they just arrived yesterday and we leave in the morning.

Belinda - I’m thinking about getting the new series just not sure dvds or downloads.

Cookie - It looks like Essentrics is working for you.

BBT

Hi,

Today we went for a walk before it got too hot to walk Sadie. It's in the 80's. Today is a rest day from Caroline's workouts. I probably will do a nice stretch today too.

Debbie - I haven't used dvd's since last year. I still haven't open Band Boss :( I like the idea of streaming too. I will wait and see what the difference is between STS and the new series.

Cookie - I said last year not to buy anymore dvd's, lol. I still have Boss Bands in shrink wrap. I hate schlepping around a DVD player. I do like the idea of streaming. Glad Essentrics is working for you.

Have a great day and workout. I started packing my suitcase. I will visit my son and DIL soon.

'Evening! Not sure how I'm missing that there's a new series coming out. The last I saw anything was in the fall before Cathe's injury. Another Essentrics day.

Deb, safe travels! Hope the kitchen is looking terrific.

Belinda, I hardly use dvds anymore. Actually can't think of the last time! When do you leave to visit your ds and dil?

'Evening! Got my little guy groomed today - boy, he looks cute! Also, took my mom to visit one of my sisters. Saw one of her daughters and three grandchildren. My daughter and her partners should be arriving soon, and tomorrow is a family dinner w/some family, and Sunday will be another one here. Lots of food and talking coming up!

Deb, hope your travel back went smoothly. How's the kitchen coming along?

Belinda, safe travels!

Hi,

Yesterday and today were travel days. I’m exhausted and I’m sure DH is even more so. Yesterday wasn’t as bad just finding a bathroom was. Rest areas are the best and cleanest. We stopped for gas but it was a bad area no way was I getting out of the car or using a bathroom. In one town we stopped in they only had drive-thru open so couldn’t use bathrooms. We finally decided to try hotels, one had a sign no public bathrooms. The 2nd one we lucked out. It isn’t because of Covid it is a shortage of staff. The sit down restaurants had very long waits.

Today we were in traffic it took us 4 extra hours. DH drives a shift so very difficult when in traffic. Food was difficult because places were running out. I packed some snacks so we just stopped for a late lunch early dinner at a restaurant off the highway. Lesson learned don’t drive around a holiday weekend. When we drive to FL in October so much more enjoyable.

Belinda - I was thinking about you flying was a good choice;). Safe travels, looking forward to hear how Sadie makes out.

Cookie - Sounds like you have fun plans for the weekend. Not as much done as I thought on the kitchen. I was surprised to see my cooktop in a box in the hallway tonight. They didn’t call & DS probably didn’t know what it was. Soon I’ll be able to cook:)

Hi,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. I did Caroline Iron TB. Today I did SBF BC.

Debbie - we are not leaving until the 26th. Yesterday we picked up meds for Sadie. We need to try out the meds next week to see how she is doing. Her vet wants us to try it out first to see how she is doing while he is open. Makes sense. Sorry for the traffic and not finding food. That is horrible. I always have problems finding something clean :( I am a horrible traveler, lol.

Cookie - glad you get to spent time and catch up with your family. Have fun. We are leaving on 26th. I am so excited to see my son,DIL and their dogs. One of their dogs we had for over 14 years, Mc Pie is getting old. I miss them.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I forget how much tougher (because of the hills) my walks are in NJ. It was actually 75 degrees here so that was a nice surprise!

Belinda - Nice workouts! That is a good idea your vet has for trying out the meds before you leave. You will have so much fun visiting your DS & DIL. Traveling should be quiet when you go which sounds good:)

Cookie - I hope you are enjoying time with your family:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.