Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It is so cold we have the heat on :oops:. We ran more errands.

Belinda - I hope your feeling better.

Cookie - Could you have Covid? Rest up & sending healing vibes. I am the only person with a wool hat on. Some diehards still come out in bathing suits:oops: and sit on the beach. Haven’t seen anyone in the water though.

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. I fell asleep last night.

Yesterday I did Back and Triceps.

Debbie - yikes, having the heat on in FL. LOL, you are the only person with a wool hat on.

Cookie - I am wondering too if you have covid? Did you take the test? I hope you feel better.

I will be back later.

Hi,

today I took a rest day. This week has been rough. I am under a lot of stress. I can't get into a lot of detail. DH, Sadie and I took a road trip and enjoyed the beautiful day. It was in the 55.

Debbie - hope the weather is getting warmer for you,

Cookie - how are you doing?

I will try to play catch up on my workouts tomorrow. Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We were able to sit on the beach for a couple of hours. I wore warm clothes but traded my winter hat for a summer hat. Most people & DH had bathing suits.

Belinda - I hope you get through the stress quickly. It’s nice that you took a road trip with your DH & Sadie. I saw on the weather most of the country will have warmer temps next week.

Cookie - I hope your feeling better.

Hi,

Today I did Total Body STRENGTH & CARDIO Workout // Day 30 HR12WEEK 2.0.

We had to take Sadie to the vet today. Her breathing worried us. The vet didn't find anything wrong, which is good. I also had to run some errands.

Debbie - it will not be resolved quickly :( I will let you guys know in a pm once I figure everything out. I am glad we went out yesterday. Today was in the 50's but the wind made it feel much colder. You are like me, I would sit on the beach all bundled up :) Enjoy the beach.

Cookie - I am so sorry you still not feeling better. Thinking about you.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach & abs. We sat for a couple of hours, shorts & sweatshirt for me (getting a bit warmer).

Belinda - Kudos on your workout! Happy to hear Sadie is fine. We saw 2 big dogs in the condo, but they are service dogs. There are restrictions on the size dog you are allowed. Sorry you are going through so much, my thoughts are with you.

Cookie - Worried about you, hope you are feeling better.

Hi,

Today I did Abs & Core Strength Workout // Day 29 HR12WEEK 2.0 plus 20 min yoga.

Debbie - glad it is getting warmer. We woke up to snow this morning :( It's cold outside.

Cookie - I am getting worried about you too. Hope all is well.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was too cold to sit on the beach. We ran errands to get food for the Super Bowl. It was fun to watch the game.

Belinda - Nice workout! My son said we had an inch or 2 in NJ. I hope Spring comes soon.

Cookie - I hope you are feeling better.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today I started week 7, Chest & Shoulders Strength Workout // Day 31 HR12WEEK 2.0.

Debbie - the snow is gone, it's so cold outside.

Cookie - I hope you feel better.

Have a great day.

Happy Valentine’s Day
Today was a rest day, it was so cold too. We went to go visit DH’s Aunt & Uncle, we haven’t seen them in 2-3 years. It was nice to catch up.

Belinda - Nice workouts! I was back to wearing my winter jacket. It’s get warmer on Wednesday, I can’t wait.

Cookie - Feel better.

Hi,

today I did Legs.

Debbie - it must be cold if you wearing a winter jacket. It's very cold here too. It's suppose to get warmer this week. We shall see. Do you have a gym near by you can use?

Cookie - I hope you check in soon, to let us know how you doing.

Good night.

Hi,

DH and I went for a short walk with Sadie today. That's all I had time for before saw my Orthodontist today. She found a small infection when she took a pano. I had a root canal a few years ago. I will see an endodonist next week. This will obviously further interrupt my treatment.

Debbie and Cookie - I hope you both doing ok.

Good night.

'Evening! Sorry for not checking in. It's been a hectic few days here with unexpected visitors. Thankfully I don't have Covid but I have a fever that comes and goes. Bummed out that I have a stress fracture of my foot. Feel like such a phony when going to check in.

Deb, we're having high winds warning, and it is so cold. How nice to catch up with DH's aunt and uncle. Nice memories.

Belinda, hope it goes well with the endo next week. That's the problem with autoimmune issues - it's always something! Hope Sadie is okay.

Hi,

Yesterday we spent visiting friends, it was a long drive but fun:). Today was our 1st full day on the beach. Finally no winter jacket. We walked on the beach.

Belinda - I hope it warmed up by you. Nice workouts! I have to have a root canal too:(. Hopefully it won’t delay you too much.

Cookie - You should still check in, no judging with us. Most important take care of your foot. Maybe you can do stretching. What does healing involve? I’m happy you don’t have Covid.

Hi,

I did Back & Arms Workout: Tri-sets // Day 33 HR12WEEK 2.0 this morning. I had to rush to my cleaning appointment.

Debbie - why do you need a root canal? Is it your first one? I am not looking forward to Tuesday. I hope it will not delay me too much. Glad you had fun catching up with friends. Enjoy the beach.

Cookie - glad you don't have covid. I agree with Debbie, you should still check in. No judging with us. Sorry to hear about your foot. Can you do some stretching? Feel better soon and keep checking in :)

Good night.

'Evening! So you ladies motivated me to do Essentrics.

Deb, glad it's warming up for your beach walks.Thanks so much for your understanding and compassion.

Belinda, hope it went well with your cleaning. When do you think you'll have the root canal?

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was a nice day, not sure about the next couple of days. We thought about going to the gym but will take it easy instead;)

Belinda - Nice workout! I had a root canal about 30 years ago. I don’t remember much but don’t remember being in pain. They want to do a root canal on one of my back teeth to try and save it.

Cookie - It’s great that you did essentrics:). Has most of the ice/snow melted by you.

'Evening! Dr says my fever is probably related to my body reacting to the stress fracture. Took a rest day. DH picked up pizza from my fav place!

Deb, we had a wicked storm last night - hale and high winds but today was much calmer and the snow is mostly gone. Stlll have ice though. Hope you got in a beach walk.

Belinda, hope all is well.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We spent a little time on the beach but it was cool & foggy today. It’s supposed to get better on Monday so we will get some days before we leave next Friday.

Belinda - I hope all is well with you.

Cookie - Maybe the fever is a sign your foot is healing. We had pizza tonight too. Though there’s nothing like NY/NJ pizza. I received warnings that there would be bad winds/storms in NJ.

Evening! Did some cleaning and organizing today, which always makes me feel better. Also got in an upper body wo!

Deb, sounds like you're having a range of temps. Hope next week is sunny and warm for you. It still really windy here. Last night was crazy with the wind.

Belinda, hope all is well. Getting concerned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.