Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. Yesterday we visited friends about 2 hours away it was a long day but fun.

Belinda - Nice walk! It’s great you have DD to help out. I’ve seen that a flight’s price can jump by which days you pick. 2k does seem like price gouging. It will be nice for you to visit.

Cookie - I see the Northeast has been having some nice days. It’s been nice here when it is breezy and under the umbrella. At night it’s cooler too. I hope your back feels better soon.

Melissa - Nice workouts! A good Dr. makes such a big difference. You must be counting the days down! I bet you will see some nice colors out West.

Goodnight:)

Hi everyone,

FUEL Series 30 Min Full Body DUMBBELL HIIT CARDIO Workout | Day 25 is done. I will try to double up tomorrow.

I am slowly packing my suitcase. My plan is not too overpack. I plan on bring stuff back :) My family have washer/dryers. No need to pack like crazy. My sisters are telling me to bring winter clothes :( I also have to pack warm clothes for Sadie. My younger sister has a dog stroller. I will get a rental car so I can drive my old sister, BIL to the funeral and whatever they need/or want to go. They all offered us their cars.

Debbie - yes, 2K is a huge difference. That's a flight. We tried to get a direct flight, everything was booked out. My DD is keeping an eye on the flights. Maybe something will change next week. We fly from DC to Boston. From Boston to Amsterdam from Amsterdam to Nuremberg. The flight is 24 h. I am going to be dead. I hope I sleep on the plan, usually I can't sleep. Great job on your workout.

Cookie - DD is keeping an eye next week to see if something changes. I hope so. I wanted a direct flight, no flights to Germany. Our flight is almost 24 hours. I am not looking forward to it. Great job on your workout.

Melissa - how are you feeling?

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It rained but not till the late afternoon.

Belinda - Nice Fuel workout! Wow, the flight will be tough, hopefully something opens up. Is your return flight just as long? Good idea to pack lightly so you can bring things back:)

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa

Evening,

Fuel Day 26 LB is done. Four more workouts and I am done with Fuel.

I packed my suitcase today, which took me a long time. I couldn't decide what to bring. Tomorrow I will start cleaning my house. I decided to leave my winter jacket at home.

Debbie - if I would have booked our flight a few days before or even a week, we could have gotten a direct flight to Munich and then to Nürnberg. I was born and raised in Nürnberg. I miss it, especially the food. I can't wait to see my sisters and family. Haven't seen them in years. Not looking forward to my nieces funeral. I posted a picture of my niece on FB. The return flight is shorter. DD will fly back with us, that should be fun.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It’s funny how the beaches are more crowded on weekends, It seems like most people are on vacation or retired, but maybe not.

Belinda - You are so good finishing your Fuel workouts & packing. Even though it is a sad time it must be nice visiting your hometown.

Cookie & Melissa - Hope you had a nice weekend!

Hi everyone,

FUEL Series 30 Min TEMPO - Shoulders, Chest & Triceps Workout | Day 27 is done.

I didn't know what to give for a sympathy/memorial gift to my family? I been surging online, everything was like see you in heaven :( I didn't wanted anything with the date/name on it either. I came across those morse code bracelet Etsy. I wanted something that connects my BIL and nephew to my niece, but not something that too obvious. The seller from Turkey. He is very nice and very helpful. I emailed back and forth with the seller to figure out how to get on the bracelet what I wanted to say. You only can use so many characters in each brackets. I learned a lot about morse codes today, lol. The seller will ship the bracelet express to Germany. I had to pay extra for import taxes which was 19%. I forgot how high German taxes were :( I hope they will arrive before the funeral.

Debbie - my neighbors go on vacations to FL a few times a year. Enjoy your walk.

Waving Hi to Cookie and Melissa.

Last edited:
Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We spent time but a thunderstorm came through late afternoon but we made it upstairs before the real downpour.

Belinda - Nice work getting in your Fuel workout. You put a lot of thought into your family gifts. Your family will appreciate it. I will have to look up and see what they are. That is a high tax.

Belinda - I just looked up the bracelets they are beautiful & unique. I love wearing bracelets never thought to buy on Etsy.

Hi,

Fuel D28 LB is done.

Debbie - I thought the preclude was beautiful and unique. I googled it and Etsy came up. I bought from Etsy before. Great job on your walk on the beach.

Were is Cookie and Melissa?

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. A cold front came in so not much time on the beach for a couple of days.

Belinda - Nice Fuel workout! Is Germany’s weather similar to ours?

Hi everyone,

Today I did Fuel Day 29 Full Body. One more workout and I am done with my 2nd round of Fuel.

House is clean when we return. I been cleaning all day long. Why do I have a huge house? Tomorrow we can relax a little before we fly on Friday. I plan on getting a nice walk in tomorrow.

Debbie - we have a cold front too. Boy it's cold Yes, the weather is similar. It wasn't always like that.

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa.

Good night.

'Evening! Sorry for being mia. It's been busy and my sciatica has been really bad, so no workouts.

Deb, so envious of your walks on the beach!

Belinda, the bracelets sound really nice, and your family will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Melissa, hope you're feeling well.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was cold, very few people walking. I enjoyed the break and we ran errands. Tomorrow will still be cold but a little better.

Belinda - Great finishing your rotation! It does seem like cleaning is never ending, someday I want a smaller home too. I wish I could be organized like you and have a free day before a trip:)

Cookie - It’s better to take time off for your back to heal. They said today was like January weather in FL. The one thing is the pumpkins & Halloween decorations seem more believable;)

Melissa - Your trip must be coming up soon.

'Evening! I managed a short slow walk today! Taking it gentler for a bit.

Deb, do you bring coats and warmer clothes with you or do you have clothing there?

Belinda, I like to leave my house clean also. It makes re-entry so much better. Safe travels and we'll be thinking of you.

Melissa, are you on your trip?
Enjoy!

Evening,

Today I went for a nice walk. I also did the last Fuel workout D30 in this rotations. It was tough doing the last few workouts back to back. Now I can relax.

Debbie - one day I want to smaller house. It does seem like it never ends. Enjoy your beach walks.

Cookie - that's exactly why I leave my house clean. Great job on your walk.

I will leave for Germany tomorrow morning. Our flight isn't until after lunch. I will check in on Saturday.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was cold on the beach so walked around town. It was funny I saw someone in a big parka walking. It looked like she was dressed for a snowstorm. It was 60 degrees LOL.

Belinda - Kudos on getting your Fuel workouts in:). Good luck & safe travels. Look forward to hearing about your travels.

Cookie - Good that you were able to take a walk but good to take it slowly. I do have some warm clothes but not enough. My plan was to bring some more in February. It is rare that October is this cool but thought I would be ok. I have washer and dryer so that works out.

Waves hi to Melissa

Hi,

Today was a couple of walks on the beach and in town. It was too cool to sit out. I also started cleaning & laundry. We leave for home tomorrow afternoon.

Belinda - Safe travels

Have a great weekend:)

Hi,

We are home, was able to get a walk in before we left FL. I felt like a sardine on the plane LOL, every seat was taken. It was dark when we arrived home looking forward to seeing the fall foliage tomorrow.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend:)

'Morning! Busy weekend - dd's birthday and a play. Been doing gentle stretching but am hoping to squeeze in a short walk today. It's a long day w/mtgs so we'll see how it goes.

Deb, my family laughs at me for wearing coats all the time. 60s for me is down coat weather! Glad you had safe travels. Enjoy the foliage.

Belinda, hope the air travel went smoothly. Thinking of you and your family.

Melissa, how's the trip? Looking forward to hearing about it.

Evening,

We had a long flight. Sadie was amazing on the plane. Today my son came today. My dd is arriving tomorrow. Thursday is the funeral.
I am walking a lot .

Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.