Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Oops I forgot to hit send last night.

Today was a walk outside inbetween the rain drops:) All the lawns are already green and the trees stopped dropping leaves.

Yesterday was a walk outside. It was a nice day.

Belinda - Nice workouts & walk! I could just imagine how expensive the RVs are, car prices are so expensive. I heard some dealerships are charging more than sticker price. I'll be happy when things get back to normal.

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Walk outside and Fuel with Caroline G. D1 Leg day is done.

Debbie - nice job with your walk yesterday. It was humid here. We booked our vacation for FL today. Sadie is coming too. No RV. They are too expensive. Maybe later.

Waving Hi to Cookie and Melissa. BBL.

Hi everyone! So what I thought was a mild sickness/setback last week turned into a major Lyme flare up. UGH. I have them super infrequently but when they get bad, they get bad; last week I actually had to cancel all my clients on Wednesday and then my in-person clients on Thursday because fatigue/pain were so bad I couldn't stand for more than 30 min at a time. It was much better by Friday but still felt sore and groggy. I have an MD appt on Thursday to see if there's anything we can do to make these not come on at all. To be continued lol...

Today I did ICE Bootcamp which has become a favorite! The 45 min was perfect for me being that I'm still getting over fatigue but it felt great to move again!

Belinda, do you think RV prices will eventually come down? Prices of everything have just gotten insane. I love Christina's rants lol.

Debbie, isn't the sudden greenery amazing?! It's so crazy how it went from looking like fall and back to summer in a week. We have been getting lots of rain which is great! I heard the same thing about car prices. UGH.

Cookie, 10 boxes for his rock collection?? WOW!! I made a rule for myself this year where I can't buy anything if I don't have something to donate in return lol. We have too much crap in this house and not nearly enough space!

'Evening! Got in a walk today, and yesterday did a fine muscle workout.

Deb, it's nice to see the grass coming back. We still have a lot of brown, tho. Yesterday and today we've been having a mist-type of rain, which really isn't doing anything but frizz my hair. Do the lumps cause your dh discomfort? You are so consistent with your workouts !

Belinda, glad you've decided on a vacation and that Sadie will go with you. How's your shoulder doing?

Melissa, hope you're feeling alright now. Lyme is incidious, and I'm sorry you suffer from it. Yes, 10 boxes of rocks, and they're large boxes. There's more he has in crates, but tells me those aren't as nice! I'm more than one item in - one item out type, but my dh definitely is not.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Cathe's Lean Legs & abs at the gym. It rained really hard this evening & thundering too, hopefully it is enough now.

Belinda - Nice walk & Caroline workout. It is better to put RV off, we put having our house exterior painted the price was too high. It must be exciting to go on vacation and take Sadie with you:)

Cookie - Nice walk & fine muscle workout. Hopefully some of our rain goes north for you;) DH's one lump does cause pain, none of the others have.

Melissa - Nice ICE bootcamp workout. Sorry you had a lyme flare up:( My older ds had lyme when he was around 5 years old. Shortly after he had arrthythmia (he outgrew it after a couple of years). The Dr.'s said it wasn't related but I wasn't sure about that.

Good morning,

Walk and D2 Fuel UB is done.

We are taking Cooper home today. DD should be home later this evening.

Debbie - we are putting RV off for now. Who knows, maybe they will come down eventually. Everything gotten so expensive these day's. I am excited to go on vacation with Sadie. We are driving to FL. I almost pulled out Lean Legs yesterday. Great job on your walk and Leg workout. Are you still subscribed to CL? How is your husband doing?

Cookie - great job on your walk and fine muscle workout which sounds interesting. I need a vacation. We plan on staying for 3 weeks. Not sure at the same hotel or drive further down FL? My shoulder/biceps is still bordering me. I don't want to go back to PT again. How are you doing?

Melissa - sorry your are going through so much lately. I hope you feel better soon. I do believe RV prices will go down eventually. The dealers still have a lot of new last years models, which are not selling. Yes, the prices are insane. When you said Christina, I was like how is that, lol. I only known her as Chris :) I just don't know how she can talk so much during a workout, lol. Caroline G. doesn't talk during the workouts. I still like Chris workouts. Do you have any recommendation what I can do for a frozen shoulder without going to PT? I had one last year which took month to heal. I am experience that same pain, same arm?

I will check in later. Have a great day and workout.

'Evening! Got in another walk this morning. We timed it just right. This afternoon took Tio to dr's and as soon as we got to the door, it started pouring. Thunder, lightning, then their power went out. They had a backup generator system, naturally. Just as we're doing check out, the rain stopped. Lucky day!

Deb, I would wonder if Lyme didn't cause it also. It does a lot of harm. I've always liked her Lean Legs wo.

Belinda, glad you're getting a vacation. It will be great.

Melissa, hope you're doing better.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & upper body at the gym. We are going to the beach for the day tomorrow. The crowds should be gone, fingers crossed:)

Belinda - Nice walk & workout! We are going to FL, driving to & flying back in October. I am subscribed to Cathe Live. My DH is going well, thank you.

Cookie - You were lucky to beat the rain! It was supposed to storm here but just dark clouds and sunshine afterwards.

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning! I'm guessing because my immune system was so tanked by the Lyme that's how I got sick...again!! Have had a bad cough/sore throat since Monday night. Thankfully the fever is gone but still feel pretty crappy, though better than yesterday. All tests for you-know-what are negative, which is good. Will try maybe a walk or some gentle yoga later today if I'm up to it but focusing on resting today.

Cookie, wow you are all getting a lot of rain! LOL @DH's huge rock collection. Men are hoarders! My fiance has all types of clothes from 20 years ago that literally have holes in the butt and I'm like "you're really keeping that??" and he says the holes give him ventilation He doesn't even wear them in the house, just keeps them in the closet "just in case." Not my closet, not my problem lol.

Debbie, yeah I have a feeling a bunch of stuff relates to Lyme that they don't know about. It amazes me that this has been around for so long but the doctors all still seem to be in the dark about it. Hope you have a nice time at the beach! It's a great day for it.

Belinda, when is the vacation? That's something great to look forward to and 3 weeks is perfect! It's insane how they won't budge on pricing for old models for RVs and even cars. My fiance and I both are still driving 2008 civics and they are getting up there in mileage/have been needing repairs lately but we refuse to turn them in cuz we don't want the headache of all the recent car shopping stuff. LOL I wonder the same about Chris, like how is she talking so much and so effortlessly lol! The best thing for frozen shoulder is just keep moving it. Did your PT give you homework from last time that you could jump back into?

Have a great day everyone!

Hi,

I just getting around posting my workout. I was cleaning my house, Cooper sheds a lot. I walked and did D3 Legs Fuel today.

Debbie - nice walk and upper body workout. Enjoy the beach today. We are driving to avoid the chaos with the canceling flights. Are you leaving your car in FL?

Cookie - that's a lot of rain. Hopefully you get some sunshine soon. Thank you. I am need a vacation.

Melissa - we are leaving on the 26th this month. I am looking forward to a vacation on the beach. I agree, it's insane they won't budge on pricing for old models for RVs and even cars. There are people that are paying these insane prices? if your car drives and is in good shape why change it? We had to buy a car last year, DH got rear ended which totaled our car. I am so sorry to hear you are going through so much health wise. Yeah, my PT gave me an hour worth of homework for my bicep and shoulder. that was an workout. I probably through it out, I thought I was done with the frozen shoulder, lol.

Good night.

"Evening! Got in a long walk early this morning. Grass is looking green, but boy the water levels are still way down.

Deb, enjoy the beach! Do you go to the Jersey Shore? Hope the weather was terrific!

Belinda, three weeks is a great time, you really get to settle i and relax. Your vacation is coming soon.

Melissa, my dh and I are opposites on the organization scale. I like labeled bins, and he just piles and stashes things. However, that very same relaxed attitude is one of the things that attracted me to him!

Hi,

Today was a rest day & I was so tired (go figure). It was really nice at the beach and so quiet. I'm sure the locals love this time of year. There were more lantern flies than last time There isn't even trees or vegatation for them to feed on:confused: Everyone was trying to kill them, especially when they landed on you:)

Belinda - Nice workout & walk! Does Sadie miss Cooper when he leaves? We will leave the car in FL until the Spring. Since you are going for 3 weeks it will be nice to have your own car.

Cookie - Nice walk, it's finally cool here in the morning & evening. We do go to the Jersey Shore but towards the beginning of it (it runs several exits). There are places to eat & bathrooms, which DH is happy about;)

Melissa - I could just imagine how your immune system is reacting. Take it easy. Our dog brought in ticks all the time, our property borders the woods. I'm still nervous in our backyard. Do you know where you may have been bitten by a tick?

Good morning! Was able to get in Perfect 30 yoga yesterday; felt good to move my body! Today might do some light mobility stuff cuz sleep was bad and I'm still not feeling 100%. COVID tests have all been negative but I hear you should keep testing for 5 days after symptoms start, which for me was Monday. Good thing I have a literal mountain of tests in our closet!

Belinda, omg I saw a TikTok where people have car payments of like $4k/mo! Insanity!! I don't love cars that much lol. Hahah yeah frozen shoulders are pesky! The exercises to prevent them from creeping in again are usually a forever type of thing. Hopefully yo can find yours!

Cookie, LOL the dynamics between you and your DH and my fiance and I are the same (and also why I was attracted to him haha)! It's all about balance!

Debbie, glad you had a great time at the beach! Those lantern flies are everywhere!! Funny thing: I've lived basically in the woods for half my life and never got bitten by a tick. Moved into an apartment with my fiance and we were playing bacci at the complex: bitten by a tick. Insane! I had the classic bullseye and everything.

'Evening! Got in a walk right before it got dark! Was getting a bit worried in the last bit.

Deb, I'm w/ your dh, I always a fan of bathrooms nearby fan. Huge fan of that! Amazing increase in the prevalence of lantern flies.

Belinda, hope you had a good day and are resting.

Melissa, hope you took it easy. I love that yoga workout! Lyme is so prevalent, I don't know anyone who hasn't had it. Take it easy.

Evening,

I walked this afternoon. We visit and grabbed a bit to eat with your kids in DC.

I will be catch up on personals in the morning.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & legs on the machines at the gym. I forgot my phone at home (was going to do a Cathe Live workout at the gym). It was so strange not to have my phone, I can't believe how reliant I am on it. I was second guessing if I needed my phone for the food store & driving. I realized it would have been worse to leave my wallet at home.

Belinda - Nice day for a walk & lunch with the kids:) Did you eat outside?

Cookie - It is getting darker earlier & earlier:( you probably walked a little quicker;) I'm more like your DH & Melissa's fiance but I can see how it sometimes frustrates my DH:oops:

Melissa - Perfect 30 yoga is a good one, for some reason I like the way the yoga poses look on the round mats. My DS also had the classic bullseye. I didn't know what it was, think it was when people were just learning about Lyme.

Good morning,

I will go for a walk and do Fuel FB.

Debbie - nice walk outside and CL at the gym. Sorry about your phone. I can't imagine being without a phone anymore. I can't eat inside, everything I do is outside. We had a great time and dinner. We usually eat at the same restaurant. DS requested it.

Cookie - it's getting colder too. I had to put a winter coat and boots on Sadie this morning. It was in the 50's. We had a nice dinner outside last night away from people. We are cleaning out the garage. So not much of a resting day. We cleaning in sections, my garage is huge. I am going through boxes we haven't open since we moved Germany.

Melissa - P30 yoga is good. Yes, those payments are expensive. That's why I decided not to get an RV right now. Instead go on vacation somewhere instead. It's one payment not a monthly one. I need to make an appointment with the PT for my frozen shoulder if it keeps getting worst.

I will be back later.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside and it was really nice. I finally ordered a couch. We will wait for delivery until the end of October after our vacation.

Belinda - Nice TB workout & walk. The good thing about FL is lots of outside dinning. Does Sadie like her coat & boots? My dog liked her coat but not crazy about the boots.

Cookie & Melissa - Enjoy the beautiful weekend

Hi,

I walked 3 miles today.

Debbie - I am looking forward to outside dinning in FL. We also have a lot of outside dinning in our area. Sadie once she gets used to her boots she is fine. I been putting them on her for the last 3 day's, the ground is very cold in the morning. Today she walked in her boots like it's nothing. Brawler never liked or walked in boots. He refused to walk in them, lol. Sadie likes her coats/sweaters and dresses I put on her. I just bought a bunch of warm dog sweaters for her. They are so cute. There is only one dog company that I l like dog clothes for Sadie, they all fit her nicely and the quality is great.

Cookie and Melissa have a great weekend.

Of meeting my kids at a restaurant.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.