Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today we walked early this morning.

Debbie - glad you like the restaurant. It sounds lovely. I'll they have very good food. We are checking out all the RV sites. The ones I like a so expensive :(

Waving Hi to Cookie and Melissa.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, it was overcast so not that bad.

Belinda - Nice walk outside! I'm guessing just like cars and everything else RVs are very expensive:( At least the gas is going down.

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa

Goodnight:)

Hi all! Things have been crazy busy around here; I'm launching my pelvic floor fitness program over the next couple of weeks and it's always crazy around launch time! Add TOTM to the mix and I'm running around like a crazy person. Today was LITE PHA 2 + abs and the leg did surprisingly well! Gonna work on some admin stuff after a shower and then I am speaking in a friend's fitness group tonight which I'm very pumped for! Also gonna try to make a pork butt for dinner which I've never done before, so fingers crossed it's edible lol.

Belinda, that's awesome that your DD got ski miles! I haven't been skiing in so long, I miss it! So glad Sadie's vet visit went well. It's always so sad when they retire, but I hope the new one is just as good! And I am so amazed at these RV convos: I had no idea so much went into them! It's so cool!

Deb, OMG yes I saw the flooding at Zion! So crazy!! I hear amazing things about it, hopefully you'll get out there some time. I'm not gonna lie though, I am a little nervous about hiking there cuz I'm worried I won't be able to do it but I'm gonna try anyway (at the worst, I can chill at the Air BnB and my fiance can hike without me lol). That restaurant you went to sounds awesome, I love places like that! I only treat clients Tues - Fri so technically I have weekends off but I'm always working on something, otherwise I feel out of control and overwhelmed.

Cookie, omg @ burning the spices! I chuckled a bit with DH saying you were trying to kill him, lol they are so dramatic. How was the poker run/VT? I need to get to Burlington one of these days cuz I've never been and I hear such great things about it!

Hi everyone,

Today I did Carline’s Tempo D1 UB. I had an doc appointment today. Need my eyes checked again in 4 month. They did a lot of testing. He is holding off surgery for now.

Debbie - no walk for me today. You can buy a house for the price of an RV :( They are very expensive. We owned an RV for 15 years. There are things I want/must have. Like drop down bed over the driver seats.

Melissa - DD travels a lot! I never got into skiing. I am so afraid of falling and breaking my hip, lol. The last time we went skiing was in Garmisch Partenkirchen, I stayed on the bunny hop. Too my defense it was like icy on the bunny hop. My kids and husband love skiing. In Germany I had no problems entertaining myself :) They had a very nice restaurant. We will try Sadie’s new vet. Not even sure if she kept the same prices?

Hi Cookie!

Good night!

'Evening! Had to do an all day workshp a little over an hour away, so took today as a rest day. Saturday got in a weight workout, and yesterday was a JS pilates ball ab workout.

Deb, it was quite warm here today. Yesterday made up a lot of salsa. Was it a sauce weekend for you?

Belinda, my bil says he has a one ton truck and it is best to have dual rear wheels for safety on the RV. When do you anticipate you'll hear back with test results?

Melissa, Zion is beautiful! Will you also be going to Bryce? Burlington is very nice, and definitely worth a trip. Hope your talk went smoothly.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & lower body blast. It was just too hot, will walk in a/c at the gym tomorrow.

Belinda - Nice Carline workout! Hopefully you get the test results soon. I didn't realize RVs were so expensive, but I guess some people use them as homes.

Cookie - Nice variety of workouts! I have tomatoes everywhere:confused:. I made a sauce yesterday, but thanks for the idea, I will try to make salsa too. It's strange I have never made that before.

Melissa - You are crazy busy! It's good your leg is holding up with your workouts. When we were out West our boys were young so we were limited to the hikes we could do. Lots of easy/intermediate ones.

Hi,

Today I did Tempo D2 LB and SBF Barre.

Debbie - RV‘s are that expensive. Not to mention insurance and storage. Those are all extras. It‘s a house on wheel. I did get the results yesterday. I have to get back in 4 month to reduce all those tests. Good idea walking at the gym. It‘s too hot outside. Great job on your workout.

Cookie- I really appreciate all the info on the RV/truck. Thank you and your Bil so much. I did get the test results yesterday. I have to go back in 4 month and reduce all those tests. Great job on your workouts.

Melissa - have fun with your workout today. How is your hamstrings doing?

Have a great day everyone.

'Evening! We fnally got some rain today!!! It's actually just started thundering, so perhaps we'll have some more. Today was another band workout. Love those bands.

Deb, salsa is very easy to make. Good choice on walking at the gym. It's very humid out.

Belinda, my ds and bil love their RV! And they do live in it most of the year. Good luck on reducing those results.

Melissa, hope is well with you.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & an upper body workout. My SIL had to put her dog down. She was 17 years old, my other SILs dog is 18 years old. The small dogs seem to have long lives.

Belinda - Nice work with your 2 workouts! Hopefully your numbers are reduced in 4 months.

Cookie - Nice band workout, love using bands. It rained here too, but not too much.

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning everyone! Didn't get a workout in yesterday cuz Monday's talk went past my bedtime and I just could not wake up early yesterday morning, had clients til 5, came home and cooked and after all that I was so freakin exhausted. This morning I woke up early to finish some work before treating, might try to get a mini session in between clients today since I have a cancellation. I need to work on time management FOR SURE. Still figuring things out!

Belinda, fingers crossed the #s come down from your tests over the next 4 months! And icy skiing is the worst! Apparently it's a thing here in the northeast lol. What does your DD do for work? Hamstring is doing surprisingly well! Once I started adding more work on the step, it's really responding so I hope this keeps up!

Cookie, we couldn't fit Bryce in this trip but are already planning on going out again sometime lol. Not sure if I mentioned we actually got the permit for Angel's Landing and I'm SO excited about that!

Deb, omg it is SO hot out. I was sweating bullets yesterday! I'm ready for fall lol. We have tomatoes everywhere too, this is the biggest haul we've ever had. Maybe I'll make sauce on Sunday. So sorry to hear about your SIL's dog; that is so difficult to go through.

Hi,

Walked early this morning and did Tempo D3 Back and biceps.

Debbie -great job on your walk and gym workout. I am so sorry your SIL had to put her dog down :( She was the same age as ChuChu :( I still have a lot to pressure in my eyes.

Cookie - I googled your DS and BIL RV. I love that one too. Very pretty. I still have a lot of pressure in my eyes which concerns the doc. They do take good care of me.

Melissa - glad your hamstring is doing well. She owns a Public Relations Marketing firm. You and DD are friends on IG. You can look her up.

I will be back later for personals.

Last edited:
'Evening! Temps cooled off here after rain last night. Had a couple of tree limbs down and no internet this morning, so it was pretty windy. Got in a walk this afternoon.

Deb, I'm so sorry about your sil. That's so hard. Had to take two of our to the vet's fora check up today, and he mentioned their advancing age. They truly become members of families.

Belinda, glad they take good care of you. Nice job on two workouts!

Melissa, Angel's Landing is so incredible! Lucky you!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, in the shade it was nice LOL & zoom yoga. I'm not sure if I said this but my younger DS is moving in with his GF.

Belinda - Nice back & biceps workout! Is their anything besides surgery that would help relieve the pressure in your eyes?

Cookie - Our storms were mild. It does seem like lots of trees are coming down lately. We will get a less humid day tomorrow.

Melissa - Hopefully you were able to squeeze in a workout, if not their's always tomorrow:) It has been one hot summer, our a/c seems to be on all the time. I hope we have a nice long fall before winter.

Happy Birthday, Deb! Hope it is a wonderful day and you have many more happy and healthy years.
Got in another walk today and an Essentrics workout. Today DH put in to go 1/2 time on his way to full retirement, so we're going to have a little mini celebration for him this evening.

Deb, was it nice walking weather today for you? It was here. Will they live nearby?

Belinda, we're all getting our walks in lately! Did you get one in today also?

Melissa, when is your trip?

Hi,

Walked this morning. It was nice outside.

Debbie - Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing day. That is great your DS is moving in with his GF. Our AC went out this weekend. Luckily it got fixed while I was at my appointment, he didn't needed to go in the house. I had AC when I came home.

Cookie - congratulations to your husband's retirement. Great job on your walk and stretch. Sorry about your aging dog :( They are members of our family.

Melissa - did you get your workout in?

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, it was nice out! I also did Cathe Chisled upper body at the gym. DH surprised/embarrassed me with a "Happy Birthday" lawn sign and balloons. Geez now everyone knows. Someone on our walk asked if it was our house & who's birthday it was, at least they didn't ask my age :oops: At the gym when you sign in it announces it's your birthday.

Thanks for the birthday wishes :):):)

Belinda - Nice day for a walk:) Great that your a/c was fixed so fast. I have heard some stories where it is taking 2 weeks for parts to come in. This has been one tough summer for a/c units.

Cookie - Nice walk & essentrics workout. A great celebration & feeling to be so much closer to retirement! DS & GF will be about 30-40 minutes away. He is packing but not taking much LOL.

Waves hi to Melissa

Hi,

Walk outside and Tempo TB is done.

Debbie - how wonderful your DH surprised you on your birthday. You shouldn't be embarrassed. It's cute he did that. Who cares what others think. I hope you had a wonderful time yesterday. Great job on your workout. I am glad and thankful the AC got fixed right away too. Your DS is living away the same distance as my DD is. Not too bad.

Cookie and Melissa - have a great Friday and workout.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & ICE Chiseled legs at the gym. We are going to dinner tonight & looking forward to dessert :)

Belinda - Nice walk & temp workout! You are right about the birthday. It is good that they aren't too far.

Have a great weekend:)

Good morning,

DD left for Greece this today. We are watching Cooper. DH and I went for a nice long walk to get some of Coopers energy out.

Debbie - we drive quit a bit to DC to visit DD or she comes and visit us. It isn't too bad. DS on the other hand is far away. He will be here on business this month. DD just told me. I am excited! Great job on your walk and ICE leg workout. How was the dessert?

Waves Hi to Cookie and Melissa.

Have a great Saturday and weekend.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, not too bad out. DH & I went couch shopping today, so many choices. There is a couch I saw at Macy's about 5 years ago, I think that is the one I will go with.

Belinda - Cooper does seem to like her walks! Wow, Greece is on my bucket list, she should have so much fun. It must be exciting for DS to be visiting. The dessert was so good, bread pudding:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.