Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2021

DebD

Cathlete
Hi,

Today was a walk outside, it was nice out! I also made lunch for a few days. DH has an infection/cellulitis in his thumb and is in so much pain & swollen. I finally convinced him to go to Urgent care, and they gave him meds.

Belinda - I remember how hard it was when we lost our dog. It was especially hard when you came home and they weren't there to greet you. I hope as time passes you feel better. As a teenager we always ate Burger King because it was one of the few fast food places around. Now a bunch of BK's have closed by us, I think we still have one.

Cookie - How was your weekend?

Goodnight:)

Cookie57

Cathlete
Sorry for missing posting yesterday.
Belinda, I'm so sorry about Chu Chu. It is so hard to lose a member of the family, and such a loyal, loving one. How's your dh feeling now? How are you doing?
Deb, It was nice out this weekend! I had to look up what cellulitis is, and boy it sounds painful. Hope he's doing better. Good thing you got him to Urgent care.
Yesterday was lb, short kayak ride and our regular walk. Had a bbq w/dd and my mom to celebrate dh's b'day (again!). Told him two days is plenty. Today was upper body, and am hoping for a kayak ride and/or walk later on.

DebD

Cathlete
Hi,

Today was a walk outside and CL upper body express at the gym. DH woke up today and his finger was much worse. At first I he wanted to give it another day, but finally convinced him to go to the Dr. She wanted him to go to the Emergency Room to have it lanced because it would be too painful in the office. He decided to have her do it and he said it was painful. Hopefully they were able to get a lot of the infection out. They worry that the infection will travel to other parts of the body like the heart. He is still on meds so hopefully it heals quickly. Men are so stubborn :confused:

Belinda - I hope all is ok with you & your DH.

Cookie - I thought it was your DS's birthday LOL. It's nice that DH has a couple of celebrations:) Nice workouts for you, you are taking advantage of the good weather. I wouldn't know about cellulitis either but about 25 years ago DH was hospitalized when he had a cut by his eye from a basketball game. They told him he either goes to the hospital or risk death or blindness. He went to the hospital! All his life he has had a couple of bouts with cellulitis and boils apparently it is hereditary but can be dangerous.

Goodnight:)

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi,

I am still here. I don't feel good at all. With everything that is going on, I got a sinus infection. My throat is killing me. I called my doctor he wants to to get a covid test tomorrow before I go to the clinic for blood test. He doesn't think I have covid but he wants to rule it out. I know it's my sinus/ear/RP. I really don't want to take any antibiotics. I don't know what would help like antibiotics does? Any help would be appreciated.

Yesterday Chu Chu got cremated :( I miss him so much. All his things are still in the living room, can't move it.

Today I got up and went for a nice long walk, than I did SBF LB barre.

Debbie - it's very hard when I am in the living room or open the door and don't see Chu Chu greeting me. We only stopped at Burger King to pick up cheeseburgers for the dogs. I honestly never liked hamburgers or fast food. I would rather eat a nice fresh salad. We didn't had BK when I grew up in Germany. I am so sorry about your husband finger. Glad he went to see a doctor. They had to do the same thing with me in Hawaii. It was very painful.

Cookie - thank you! I miss him so much. I never went on a kayak ride. Glad you had a great weekend with your husband and mom.

That's it for me today.

Cookie57

Cathlete
'Evening!
Belinda, boy, you've got a lot going on. My sinuses are a mess today, and drinking a ton of water helps me. I did have to take some sinus meds tho too. Went to a garden center to get some seeds and plants, which aggravated it. The only thing bad about dogs is their shorter life span. Glad you got a long walk in - hope it helped. Kayaking is fun and real easy.
Deb, how is your dh doing today? Hope he's taking the meds. Did you get a walk in today? The pollen here is bad today.
Got a walk in and lots of squats due to had to replants some plants in the yard today. The squats weren't bad but the molds in soils bothers my allergies a lot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.