Cathe iPad, iPhone, iPod apps

JennyBear

Cathlete
apps for Workout Manager, Nutrition, Exercise
-updating 1 RM, workout cards,
-track calories in/calories out, deficit/surplus
-Cathe TV app
-Cathe magazine app
-Cathe instruction, maybe even workouts done as an app...
-Cathe fun games, etc.

Funny - I just had this same idea yesterday

I have a couple Apps on my iPod for tracking my nutrition, but I think I like the program in the Workout Manager and would love to see one that works with it, so I can load stuff in while I'm away from my computer and/or a hotspot. A bigger database of food is really needed on that though. I have one called Tap & Track, and it has just about everything... except it only counts calories.

Workout Manager App

After we complete and launch the Workout Manager 3.0 our plans are then to have our developers start work on the Workout Manager App. You should see this by the end of the year or the first quarter in 2011.

After we complete and launch the Workout Manager 3.0 our plans are then to have our developers start work on the Workout Manager App. You should see this by the end of the year or the first quarter in 2011.

Just reviving this old thread to ask how this is going - would love to be able to use the Workout Manager on an ipad/ipod. I know you (SNM) must all be very busy with the new series (and I can't wait!) but any idea when we might see the Workout Manager App up and running?

Workout Manager

We hired a developer to work on this about two months ago. This is a very involved app and will contain all kinds of extras besides what you currently see in the Workout Manager. We estimate it will take about 6 months to finish the app, so best guess would be sometime in the fall of 2011.

Wondering if this is still in the works? or even a possibility? I love the workout manager and would ADORE it in app form. There are a few apps out there that do many similar things (allow you to plan workouts, store 1rm info, nutrition tracking, etc), but I have all of my info on Workout Manager, plus the others don't have my Cathe calendar/DVDs so I don't really want to use them when WM is my preference (just hate having to go to PC to use it :confused:).

Not that I have any idea how this would happen on top of everything else you guys do, but just wondering..... ;)

Any update on apps?

The workout manager isn't user-friendly on iphone/ipad, wondering if there's any update on the app mentioned in this thread? Also, I use calorie counter app on my phone for tracking food. It's super-simple and run by fat secret. Would LOVE to connect that data to Cathe's nutrition app. Those grades make it the best nutrition program I've seen, but data entry is laborious.

TIA!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.