Calories

mizlaur123

Cathlete
Hey guys,
Ok so I'm having a problem. I don't think I am eating enough calories. It has been suggested to me that that may be the reason that despite all my exercise and clean eating I am not losing weight. Because my calories are to low. Does anyone know how I can figure out how many calories I should be consuming a day? I am 5'7 and weigh about 158 lbs. I work out 6 days a week. I'm just kinda afraid of adding calories because I don't want to gain weight... any advice? Thanks!

Lauren

I just got on the open discussion to post about calories & found yours. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me how many calories they eat a day. Just curious. I am 5"4 & maintaining. I generally stay between 123 - 125lbs eating around 1800 calories. That's exercising 6 days a week varying my workouts w/weights & cardio. I keep track of calories, protein, fiber & sodium. I also watch my sugar intake. In preperation for the July RT I have been eating between 1500- 1600 calories & put a brake on my sweet tooth & easily dropped 4 lbs. My plan wasn't to loose any weight but to feel better, which I do.

Thanks to anyone for their input.
Tami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.