Calories burned?

jendira31

I am new to the forum and Cathe's workouts. I never thought I could get such a tough workout in my living room! Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone had any idea how many calories are burned in drillmax (all 72mins) - I am trying to keep track of how many calories I take in and burn...Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you post this in the open forum, you might get more replies. Some folks have posted their heart rate monitor results for different workouts in the past.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Cals burned is pretty individual--depends on height, weight, physical condition........you're best bet is to get your own HRM b/c everyone is different.

Yeah more repsonses in the OD forum..
I actually asked this question a few months ago and got several repsonses with calories burned for several of Cathe's cardio's.
Seemed to be in the 350-650 range (not just for DM, but other cardio's as well).. I was shocked as when Ive calculated calories in the past Ive only assumed 150-200 for cardio segments.
Again, it DOES depend on weight, height and age (thus the treadmills in the gym asking you for all these things), but a monitor does help (I just cna't afford one irght now so that's why I posted the question).
I tried doing a search to find the thread for you, but sooo many calorie topics came up I couldn't find it. But you could try searching old posts as well :)

Thanks so much for the response and looking for the thread...I actually dug through all my old fitness gear and I there was my dusty old HRM! I forgot about that thing! So once I get some batts, I will be ready to go! Thanks again for your help ; )

I meant to say thank you everyone! Forgive me...I am new to this! :eek: I appreciate all the help b/c I ttly forgot about my HRM! Thanks again :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.