Barre program?

Does Cathe have a barre program?
Besides Turbo Barre and the Fit Tower Advanced programs Jennifer Denny mentioned, Cathe also does barre style moves (using a barre or a chair) on five other workouts. They are done in the bonus section of the workouts. Check out: Lower Body Blast, X-Train Legs, Lean Legs & Abs, Great Glutes, and Kick Max (in the Leg Conditioning section). The barre moves in these are great and can really fry the legs in a time efficient way!

Besides Turbo Barre and the Fit Tower Advanced programs Jennifer Denny mentioned, Cathe also does barre style moves (using a barre or a chair) on five other workouts. They are done in the bonus section of the workouts. Check out: Lower Body Blast, X-Train Legs, Lean Legs & Abs, Great Glutes, and Kick Max (in the Leg Conditioning section). The barre moves in these are great and can really fry the legs in a time efficient way

You got all of them! Thanks

I was doing STS Mesocycle 1 Legs last night and realized I was using my Fit Tower as a barre for the bonus leg conditioning moves at the end of the workout. So I guess we can add STS to the list!

KatC213

There are several workouts with 'bonus legs' that are barre focused. They're easier to find in the app.
Lower Body Blast has a great one.

That said, I'd love to see Cathe put out a full barre program!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.