any good songs?

beautifulsoul

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
I just got an ipod, mostly to use while rollerblading. I like something with a good beat to keep me energized, any suggestions? I already uploaded a few songs from my Pussycat Dolls CD, what songs that you like to workout to? :)

I like Rebecca St. James. Her CD, Transform has a lot of upbeat songs. There are some sites that have her songs avaiable to download.
Susan C.M.

Some that I like are:

"yeah" by Usher
Lady Marmalade - pink, christina a, mia and someone else.
Big time - big and rich
redneck women - gretchen wilson
Up - shania
boondocks - little big town - i think
Jenny from the block - j lo
Welcome to the jungle - guns and roses
paradise by dashboard light - meatloaf

I guess it depends what type of music you like.

I am sure you will find a ton of good suggestions here!

Winter

I am loving "Rompe" by Yankee Daddy. It was played during my recent Turbokick certification class, and it rocks!

My (eclectic) picks of the moment:

Hot in the City - Billy Idol
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Maneater - Nelly Furtado
Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
Suedehead - Morrissey
One - Mary J Blige & U2
Mercedes Boy - Pebbles

Do you like rock or pop?
Nickelback has some good ones, among others, but I'm not sure if you like rock. I like to listen to rock while lifting.
Rollin' by Limp Bizkit rocks!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Maeghan - I like both, but mostly pop. I have a Limp Bizkit CD, there are a few good songs on there.

Thanks guys for all the replies, I definately will check all these out... Now for the weather to cool off a bit so I can go rollerblading.:)

Oh yeah, forgot about Usher, that's a good one. Rompe was awesome, picked the clean version even though I don't understand spanish, lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.