aerobic and kickboxing shoes

Cathe, I desperately need to get myself a new pair of sneakers, I know that's why my feet and shins hurt now. I have no idea what type I am looking for. I do mostly step, kick boxing, and weight training....please help....cross trainers? what brand is good?
thanx, JC

I'm not Cathe but I can tell you a few weeks ago she recommended the Ryka Rythm II on the forum. I've had them for a week now and they are the most fabulously comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. I bought mine at Zappos on line. At $83 (includes shipping) they are a little pricey, but so well worth it.

HTH :)

I'm not Cathe but I can tell you a few weeks ago she recommended the Ryka Rythm II on the forum. I've had them for a week now and they are the most fabulously comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. I bought mine at Zappos on line. At $83 (includes shipping) they are a little pricey, but so well worth it.

HTH :)

Yes, they are great shoes. They are $79 (includes shipping, but not free return) at onlineshoes.

Yes, they are great shoes. They are $79 (includes shipping, but not free return) at onlineshoes.

Are they mid-cut or high cut? I don't like the high-cut ones. I couldn't tell from the picture......

Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

I consider them mid cut. The mid cut is supporting my ankles more than I could have imagined. I don't like high cut either.

Hello, I just wanted to thank you ladies for the info on the shoes. I live in a small town and needed new shoes, but didn't want to have to drive to go get them. The shoe store here only had some running "stabilizer" shoes and I was going to have to ask Cathe her opinion on using those instead of cross-trainers. I really like my last pair of Rykas and the price on the website was phenomenal, so I just ordered a pair. Thank you again, hopefully mine will be here soon.

Rhea,

When my shoes are comfortable it makes my workouts so much more enjoyable. I actually look forward to putting the Ryka's on. They have so much bounce.

Hope they work as well for you :)

I'm sure they will. I realized last night that the new inserts weren't going to hack it. I can't wait for my shoes. Geez, why didn't I get faster delivery? :-(

I have the Rhythm II's and LOVE them. Still in great shape after a year or so. I am thinking about ordering another pair, but was wondering if anyone has the Enlight II's. If so how do you like them, are they the same or better than the Rhythm II's? Thanks for the input. :)

Hi, I do n not have the Rhythm 11's. I consider my foot to be more wide than narrow. I ASKED ON THE BOARD A FEW WEEKS AGO ABOUT SHOES AND ALL THE RESPONSES I GOT WERE FOR THE ENLIGHT 11'S. I GOT THEM AND love THEM. sO CUSHIONY AND COMFY. I ALWASY BUY INSERTS WHEN I GET ANY SHOE. I HOPE THIS HELPS. THEY ARE WONDERFUL SHOES.
Marsha

Thanks Marsha...I think I am going to give the Enlight II's a try. I am sure I will love them as much, if not more than my Rhythm II's. I appreciate the response!!!!!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.