About eating clean

Celina

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I read a post you sent that mentioned eating clean. I am kind of new and have never heard that term b-4. What exactly does that mean? Does it mean no fun???

Celina

I'm sure that Cathe is very busy, so if anybody else might know the answer to this please let me know.

Thanks!!!
Celina

i'm glad you brought this up. i've enjoyed reading this and the others referred to. i want to read more, so don't apologize. thanks,
do any of you eat the kashi brand cereals and what do you think? are they a no-no too? i always eat cold cereals for breakfast. what i call healthy ones. high fiber, low sugar. should i stop this to help with sugar cravings? is oatmeal the best? thanks again

Oatmeal (old fashioned, not flavored), and any other kind of cereal grain that has to be cooked are the best. If your kashi brand cereals are loaded with additives (sorry, not familiar with the brands you're speaking of)then they aren't very good for you. Also, if they have been processed to death (corn flakes, special K, etc.) there just isn't any real food value to them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.