Backdrops to LITE?

I am hoping the new LITE series will have a sunny, outdoor setting. I love seeing water or trees or landscapes. In the past decade, most videos have had gloomy, monochromatic, urban settings (or just a white background). I feel psychologically refreshed seeing a pleasant outdoor setting. Any chance for such a thing?
P.S.
Also, please include an 'all but step' pre-mix on all videos!

Hi CanadianCathlete,

We have some ideas and preliminary designs about the backdrops, but we like to wait until filming begins before releasing any details as things can change between now and then.

Night City scene was a favorite, was that RwH, I forget? something about that in the winter time always inspires.

I haven't really thought much about the backdrops until this thread popped up, but since then have been thinking about them. Overall, I have to say my favorite is the one used in High Reps and Lower Body Blast, because I love the ocean, Diamond Head, and the high rises, and especially like when the camera swings around so I can peek out the side window and you really get the illusion of a wraparound view.

I think I just talked myself into doing High Reps tomorrow! :)

Still thinking out loud...what about the San Francisco Bay? It has some gorgeous scenery and could include the Golden Gate Bridge or the Bay Bridge and the water and the city and the ball park... Or even San Diego with sail boats and Coronado Island... So many possibilities.

I'm a nature girl, not at all a city girl, so I love the tree background that has been used. Of course I don't have my eyes glued to the set while working out and if I want nature, I have it right outside my windows. Whatever they decide on I'm fine. They could do some pretty crazy stuff but I think landscapes are the way to go. I laugh to think if they put a giant picture of food behind them. You can get silly with this . . .

I loved the scenery from Crossfire and To the Max. Very peaceful while your work working!!

I agree they are the best backgrounds !
I also love Drill Max and Low Impact Circuit.
They all make me want to go for a walk after my workout. :)

Prefer light backdrops too
Love under the sea Nancy
Love the workouts with a blue background, so much I painted the wall behind the tv in my last house blue Lol !!!

I'm all for a nature background. Many of us are cooped up in a building most of the time and are nature deprived. I loved that park-like setting for CrossFire & To the Max.

I'm all for a nature background. Many of us are cooped up in a building most of the time and are nature deprived. I loved that park-like setting for CrossFire & To the Max.
It would be lovely to see that setting again or something similar.

The one from 4 Day Split was really nice, I like the beach-ier feel, Body Blast had that feel too, maybe because the girls were all tan, but that's foreground not background. I had a thought Cathe should do one on the Boardwalk, then the darn boardwalk burned down, the sandy beach is probably safe, right?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.