CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Did my last workout in STS M2 :) Can't wait to do M3. I also did a SBF stretch.

STS Pyramid up/down DONE
Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks DONE
Do STS Meso two DONE and Meso three

I don't see a week off from M2 to M3, I will just dive into M3 next week :)

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata- Lower Mix 1= 19 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 220

Total calories burned= 789

Belinda- High fives on another round of STS M2 done and dusted. That is awesome well done WTG!!!! Now go hacve a blessed day!:):cool::D

Debbie- I hope you are feeling better and finding more relief. Take care & have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie- How are your GS's doing? How exciting to have another little one in the family, so cool. Have a fun workout & a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I walked on my treadmill again and did some light jogging. Feeling better and better, hoping to maybe do Gym Intervals tomorrow. I have to watch getting hot, though, because that causes itching to start. So I'll play it by ear in the morning. I can't believe how much this stupid issue has set me back. Really frustrating.

Walked for 55 minutes, went 2.9 miles, burned 317 calories and went 6842 steps. HR was 92/155.

Belinda - Nice job getting all that done! Woo hoo!!

Nora - Great job on your workout! :)

Roxie - Hope you are doing well.

Good Afternoon,

I did Ice Upper Body Standing and a 1.6 mike walk outside a little warm today.

Debbie-I am sure inhaling it made things worse I would wear a mask next time

Nora-the little one is so cute a lot of hair and chubby cheeks

I finally got a workout in today and it felt GREAT!!! I did Home Gym Intervals #1 and I just love that workout. So fun and it goes by so fast. I only ran at a 5.5 highest mph but that was perfect for today. I used a 10# dumbbell for each exercise but could have gone up with a few of them:

Hot Potato Squat
TM Interval
Row - Hop - Row
TM Interval
One Arm Row, Right -
could go up in weight
TM Interval
One Arm Row, Left -
same
TM Interval
Step-Throw -
love this move!
TM Interval
Pendulum Curl -
could go up in weight
TM Interval
Press & Push, Right
TM Interval
Press & Push, Left
Cool down

This workout was 30 min., went about 1.65 miles on the treadmill, burned 266 calories and went 3749 steps. HR was 150/180.

Then I got back on the treadmill and walked for another 20 minutes. Burned an additional 98 calories, went 2003 steps and HR was 91/99 so not too high but just wanted to get extra steps in. Total distance was 2.5 miles with both workouts.

Fun stuff, can't wait to see the Home Gym Interval workouts Kelly has on her website, I do want to try those as well.

Roxie - Nice going with your Ice workout yesterday. It is getting warm here now too, finally! It was in the 80's yesterday and will be for the next week. Bout time!!!!

Hope you all have a great long weekend! Hoping to workout on Monday but it depends on what DH and I have planned for the day. I've lost so many workout days now, what's 3 more? If I don't heck in then, I will check in for sure on Tuesday!!

Good morning,

I did Esquire Dance Away The 60's plus 70's (VHS). I am still going through my collection. I had a blast with both workouts. I can't remember the last time I have done them? Anyway, the music just made me smile the entire time. So much fun! Need to pull them out more often. Got a great step count too. I am trying to downsize my collection, but will hold on to the Esquire a little longer. Most of them are out of print. Those workouts are as good or better than the ones you can find these day's. Not to mention they play real music from the 70's and 60's.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good afternoon girls!:)

I got a late start but I am now finished with today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Build Block 1- Shoulders= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 53 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 673
Distance= 5.0 Miles

Total calories burned= 984:)

I could not log in and post my workout earlier I tried again and now I will do so. Due to lateness I won't do personals. I hope everyone had a great workout and an awesomely blessed Friday!:)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Total Body= 38 Min
MV= 6.25
CB= 324

PiYo- Sweat = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 635

That's it for me today. I hope everyone has fun workouts and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Roxie, click on Home the top of this page, it will bring you to the Cathe.com page. Click on Apps & Tool - scroll down to the WM. I couldn't find it either on Friday. They are working on it to bring it back to this page. Hopefully soon!

How is the baby and mommy doing?

Good morning,

Christi Taylor: Mission Possible Step & Aerobic Workout is done. Haven't done that one in years, so much fun. Music is fantastic.

Debbie - I will not pre order Cathe's new series. I will wait for reviews first.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning girls:);)

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Block 2- Bulk Chest= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

XTrain-D9-Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 925:)

Belinda- Nicely done today with Christi Taylor: Mission Possible Step & Aerobic Workout. I heard Christie Taylor is fun, I bet you had a great workout. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

Debbie- I caved and pre-Ordered Cathe's new LITE series Thursday I think it was. Yes it does look good. I can't wait. Feeling better? I sure hope so. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Roxie- YaY!! Another Cathe Pre-order for her new series, it does look amazing. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.