Video Clip of Cathe's Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp & Legs & Glutes Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This Fit Split video will kick off with an intense boxing routine! You'll move quickly through a series of cardio drills and combos in full boxing/kickboxing style! You will then continue with a lower body focused weight routine that is sure to tighten and strengthen your entire lower body. Learn more at: | Click Here |

This Fit Split video will kick off with an intense boxing routine! You'll move quickly through a series of cardio drills and combos in full boxing/kickboxing style! You will then continue with a lower body focused weight routine that is sure to tighten and strengthen your entire lower body. Learn more at: | Click Here |

Looks so great!!!!![emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cute gloves, I must have them if I am to perform these moves correctly lol! Where can we purchase them??
Haha, right?? I got a pair just like Cathe's and crew at Everlast.com for around $40 with shipping. They are so cute!

The workout looks sooooo fun! Can't wait to do it!!

Everyone looks amazing as usual-I'm obsessed with Cathe's capris & can't find them anywhere. This looks like it's going to be intense in such an awesome way!

Couldn't help but notice, does Cathe have different capris in the kickboxing versus the lower body part of the workout?...or are they some new type of leg warmers? :)

Couldn't help but notice, does Cathe have different capris in the kickboxing versus the lower body part of the workout?...or are they some new type of leg warmers? :)

Deb...I had to replay to see what you meant. Looks like she has black capris on for the lower body and the girls are in the same outfits

I usually don't notice the clothes that much, but for some reason this stuck out for me.

They are different outfits, Cathe, Brenda and Jai, have grey capris for the kickbox part of the workout and Cathe's have some striping on the lower leg. For the next part, (Legs & Glutes), Cathe has plain black, but it looks like the others have kept the grey etc.

Looks great, two of my fave workouts - kickboxing and legs.

Not sure why they changed outfits. Maybe taped on different days? They all look great no matter what outfits they are wearing.

Hello Ladies
Could someone please tell me the name of the gloves Cathe is wearing
I went to everlast site and found a few different types but none of them looked quite the same or had the right colour combination
Thanks
Brigitte

Hi Brigitte. Are these it? If so, here's the link. https://www.everlast.com/women/fitness
It's the first item on the page. It shows gold and white gloves but if you scroll over the picture you will see the other choices. If these are the right ones, they are 34.99.

I can't tell enough from the video to see if these are the gloves but they look pretty close. I was looking for them too. I have large hands though and typically, the women's gloves, are too small. The largest these come in is M/L so I know I'm out of luck.

p00000660ml.jpg

Fitness Friend,

Teals

Odd thing about Cathes capris. The only other workout I noticed a clothing change was in Body Max 2. For the last segment of weight/upper body work Cathe had a tank top on. For the rest of the workout is was a sport top that showed her abs. If I'm remembering it eight.

Thank you Teals
I will check out the link, pretty sure the picture looks exactly like Cathe's
Thanks so much for your help :)

Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.