Weekend Check-in, Saturday-Sunday, December 16-17, 2017

aqua girl

Cathlete
Hi girls, today I did KCM's Home Gym Intervals Workout Premix, using my treadmill, I love that DVD.
I have had that DVD a long time, and love using it alternating between using the TM, elliptical, & bike.
Makes it different each time.
Gonna leave Walmart until tomorrow, don't think I can take it today:). My last 4 Kelly DVDs are coming
Today...preview time tonight! Only thing left after those is Cathe's and the calendar. Seems people are
Cancelling their preorders, too bad....good thing is whenever they ship, it will be less to mail! :)
Seems like the DVDs last year started shipping on 12/19, but if they haven't even started their journey,
It isn't looking too promising. I'll be disappointed not to have them by Christmas, cause I will be off and
Have always enjoyed the time to preview, do, blend etc. thank goodness for my new Kelly's!!!!

Everyone have a good weekend. May do another workout later tonight, we'll see.

I accidentally posted on yesterday's thread. Here's my post!

Hello ladies, I'm back! I still have a slight cough, but I think I'm well again. This has been the worst year for me.

I've put on about 5 pounds since the surgery. I'm disappointed but rededicating myself to Weight Watchers. The new program is really good for me.

It's only 28 degrees right now in Concord, NC. I won't be going out running. I guess I'm a chicken that way. I'm thinking BodyMax2.

I might play with Seasun Zieger's Z-Fit Step. Anybody know if she has some simpler ones to learn her choreography? It's been tough for me to learn this one.

hi everyone,

no workout for me today. Hi Missy. And linda, people are cancelling their cathe pre orders? really? i am too loyal to cathe - i would never do that plus, i always come back to her. she really is the best all round person for me. she offers me everything i need in fitness.

we left toronto yesterday. it took us 6 hours to get 200 km. we had to pull over and find a hotel that took dogs. snow storm hit while driving, cars and a lot of semi trucks in ditches. we had to get off the road. in all our years we have never had to do that. needless to say, it's been a short weekend.

i will see you all on monday. have great workouts!!!!

Yeah, over on VF, several have said they are or have canceled because of all the high impact, gliding, etc.
I am with you, Ceci, I would not cancel my preorder either. I know there will be enough of things I can do,
Especially in the weight work. I love Push Pull workouts for some reason :)
Later today I did a treadmill walk in Tuscany Italy! One of the Virtual Walk DVDs. Beautiful scenery!
My Kelly's came and I have briefly previewed them. Am very happy with all of them. Hope to do a Kelly/Cathe
Rotation soon. Think I'm gonna watch Hallmark Christmas movies!

It looks tough. I'll just lower the step for the stuff she does on the step, and raise it as I go. There are usually ways to modify.

Hi everyone. Linda...go girl! Man you really know how to workout! I too would never cancel a preorder of Cathes. I don’t LOVE everything she puts out there but there are very few I don’t like. Like Siobhan says Cathe gives me everything I need. I enjoy 4 Day Split and this new set is supposed to be similar. Strong and Sweaty is kinda meh for me but jeez she had a lot to offer.

Siobhan I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's so scary. I'm glad you kept safe and had a place to go w/ your pups!

Missy I'm glad you're feeling better. Don't fret and don't give up!

Today I did another of Yvette Bachman YouTube workouts. Very nice and it didn’t kill me this time. I was very happy. She uses a handful of equipment too. I like using my stuff.

Linda, we went to Waldos today. It was packed! People everywhere. Weird people, crying babies, people just riding around on scooters. Makes me crazy.

Hi to all who follow.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Saturday I didn't manage any workouts. In-laws came over to meet Mick and stayed all day. So we were busy cleaning and shopping for their visit and then Magnus had been asked to play with the older boys because their team were short on players due to injuries so I had to drive him, but with in-laws visiting I didn't stay to watch the game.

Today has been laundry max, which is getting difficult as I think our washing mashing is on the verge of breaking down and then I did one of my new Cathe dvds: High Reps. I skipped the core and still I think it took me somewhere between 1,5 and 2 hours as Mick wouldn't stay asleep and constantly had to be comforted. This afternoon Magnus had another game, this time with his own team so Mick, my stepdaughter and I went to watch it, although Mick doesn't really watch the game. The more noise and people the better he seems to nap. I just set his stroller up in a corner of the gym and sat in the stands next to it and he slept basically the whole game.

I would also never cancel a pre-order. I love Cathe! Some of the older ones I have tried recently like Crosstrain xpress had some rather complicated moves even in the warm up, stuff modern Cathe does not use, but you don't have to do complicated patterns, you can easily modify and do side to side and back and forth so it's not the end of the world.

Siobhan - sorry you had such a rough drive, but glad you managed to stop and stay overnight and be safe.

Missy - welcome back. I don't do live all year round... just like Shine Fitness it is a subscription that I return to occasionally, but with my extensive DVD collection, not only Cathe but also everything else I just wouldn't make enough use of it. It's been a while since I last had Live, but now I just added 29 Cathe dvds and a couple Kelly that I was missing to my collection and I got some Beachbody that were too intense during my pregnancy that I want to eventually do too, so no Live planned anytime soon.

Linda - which Kelly dvds did you get this time around? Kelly is my second favorite, and I really have nearly everything she ever made too. A Cathe/Kelly rotation would be great... some weeks those two are all I do... other weeks I also do Beachbody, Les Mills or YouTube workouts for instance.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh, Henriette, let's see, I already had Home Gym Intervals & Muscle Up 2B Fit, I got in the 30 min. Series,
Body Shop, Weights, Your best body, Muscle Definition, Start Here, StepBoxing, Split Sessions, and then
Cardio Kick StepBoxing 2. Doesn't she have some unique moves? And the chaptering is good and the premixes
Are so creative. Yep, she's my second go-to, right now anyway.
Went to Walmart after church today, need I say more? Went to the mall too, needed to go to Ulta, but it wasn't too
Crowded at that time. Sure wish they would say something about the DVDs, like if they aren't going to be able to
Ship before Christmas, then just say so...and be done with it. Then I won't be checking a thousand times a day
To see if there is any news. :)

Back to report a workout....I did Booty Beautiful Gliding & Body bar workout. Keli Roberts. It was fun, it's not
Too fast-paced, more precise defined moves, back lunges, side lunges, etc. she does lower body with discs,
Then upper body moves with bar, and then kind of combines them. Good disc floor stretch too.

Missy, StepBoxing is fun. It's a step workout with a lot of jabs,crosses,hooks & uppercuts. The step isn't too
Complicated, I think there is a tutorial section on this one, that Kelly shows and explains the harder steps,
And then there is a modifier as well. The Cardio Kick StepBoxing 2 is along the same lines, except this one
Has kickboxing moves (kicks, etc) as well as upper body boxing. I think this one has a floor section (no step)
For boxing and kicking drills too. I really like them both.

I like the kickboxing too. Then again I like most kickboxing workouts as long as they’re not lame. Linda....are we related.....I went to Ulta today!! I spent more than expected and I forgot the friggin coupon!! I hate that!!

I would also like to know a shipping estimate. Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t it seem like the length of time from announcement to preorder to shipping and receiving the dvds is getting longer and longer?

I was pooped this morning so I did Tracie Long Staying Power. Nice and easy but I still stopped early. Yvette kicked mybutt yesterday.

That's too funny! I go to Ulta to get most of my bare minerals, I used to order all from QVC, but why pay shipping?
I didn't know about a coupon, I got the magazine not long ago, but didn't even look at it! Usually tho' the
Coupons don't apply to Bare Minerals.

Yes, I remember well kind of a "snarky " reply to my question about when filming was to begin and I made the
Remark that filming was starting later than usual. The reply was that when they started filming had nothing to
Do with when the DVDs would ship. DUD? I didn't reply, but it has everything to do with when the DVDs ship,
It's the first friggin' step!!! Whatever, I'm not stupid... Most of the time anyway:):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.