Daily check-in 10.20.17

tlc93

Cathlete
Hello all,

Todays' workout was Patrick Goudeau Hard work conditioning 2. Love him!

Today's question- If you could have ANY job/profession....what would it be? What is your dream job? I think I would love to be a Master Baker. I love baked goods. However, getting up in the middle of the night to go to work?? Ummmm NO!

Hey Peg, and all to follow-off today, so got in a Biceps & Shoulder workout. I have a hair appt at 1, so better get on the move !
My dream job would be a fitness instructor ...or I would love working in a fitness center, even a "desk job" at a fitness center, I think just
being in that setting would be so much fun and motivating. Have a good day.

I agree! Can my dream job be....to be a Cathe Jr? I worked out w/ a friend years ago at her club. She said I was her personal Jillian (Michaels) because I kept telling her to keep going. I don't recall yelling though ;)

Hi ladies,

I did two short workouts today. First 16min Qinetic Glutes workout with Sarah Kutsch. Really good and I was thinking I will return to it next week, but with a heavier loop/mini band. During the last exercise with the mini band it snapped. Perhaps I should already have gotten the heavier one today. Oops. I followed it up with a short Blogilates Plié squat workout. My legs were burning and shaking! So good!

Interesting question of the day.

I would love to combine all my interests and own a small scale gym, giving personal trainings and classes (another Cathe junior here), but then the gym should also have a small reading cafe selling baked goods and maybe even some of my crochet works [emoji6] It's a dream right, so why not have it all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Daily Burn chest/back + 10 minute bikini butt workout + 15 minute tabata workout

Dream job? i love what i do but would love to be a highschool teacher too - i just love the school environment - always have

Hi gang,

Got a sub for my class so I could go with hubby and 2 of my 3 sons to help get sister in law started with moving.

So I packed boxes, and carried them down numerous flights of stairs numerous times and of course had to go back up the stairs to get more boxes.

I think that I am doing my dream job, teaching my class[emoji16]

Have a great day and workout!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi all, I did the Low impact challenge on a 4 inch step today. Since I'm getting back into exercise very slowly, this was sufficent.

My dream job would be to blend creativity with computers. Either work from home or work at a cool place that has a fitness center. I meet with a career coach on Tuesday. Wish me luck :)

Hi Missy, glad you're feeling better....good luck with your coach on Tuesday.:)

You know, I have been on some other forums, and no one is talking about the new workouts...it's like they're
Forgotten....but I see some other good ones coming out, Jessica Smith, Kelly, and I think Leslie is making
Some new ones as well. Looking forward to some of those...

Hey girls ....

Dream job? Probably a chocolatier creating some "novelty" molds (cause I'm trashy like that ..hehe). I've always said if I win the lotto, haha Never!, I would love to train as a chocolatier in Switzerland.

My w-o is Paul Katami's 20 min chest, back, shoulders and a forward fold centric classical yoga practice.

Best of luck to you Missy! Oh, Ceci, you would make an excellent teacher! Enjoying reading all your replies!! ;) Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.