A New Way To Watch Cathe Live!

Hi Peanuts,

Yes, as long as you have Apple TV ( 4th Generation) you can now watch Cathe Live directly on your TV. This eliminates the need to stream from your mobile device using airplay.

Apple just approved our new iOS Cathe Live app and it is now available in the Apple App Store. We will have more details tomorrow, but want to give those of you who might want to use it for tomorrows Cathe Live broadcast a heads up. Let's us know what you think and how the new app works during a live broadcast. We will have more details tomorrow!
Any plans of this being available on Android system anytime soon?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I really appreciate all the hard work you have done on these apps. Really loving these on my Apple TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tahita,

We're currently working on 5 more apps, one of which is the Cathe Live Adroid app.
Thank you Admin! I'm so excited. It will be even more exciting if one of those 5 Apps was the Workout Manager. I rarely use my home computer since I'm on a computer all day for work. So to be able to create a exercise rotation/schedule on the Workout Manager's Calendar thru an app from my phone or tablet would be the ultimate high for a Cathe Junkie (i believe the favorite term is Catheathlete) such as myself! [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi NinjaMom,

No, we're still waiting to hear back from IBM. Unfortunately, things don't move very quickly when it comes to larger companies. Pretty much all the other problems have been fixed, but still waiting on the fix from IBM for iPad 3 and 4's.

Any news on this?

IBM engineers fixed the problem for iPad 3's and 4's, but unfortunately created a new issue for some newer units. So, they're still working on it.

IBM engineers fixed the problem for iPad 3's and 4's, but unfortunately created a new issue for some newer units. So, they're still working on it.

I have an iPad 3 and mine still crashes whenever I try to open the app. Is there a trick to it? Do I need to delete and re download the app?

The app will currently not work on older iPad 3's and 4's. Though IBM solved this issue they created a bigger problem for newer systems. Hence, we can't release the fix for older iPads as it would cause a much bigger problem for the majority of user's. When this is fixed we will have to release an app update to fix this issue. We're not sure when this will be.

The app will currently not work on older iPad 3's and 4's. Though IBM solved this issue they created a bigger problem for newer systems. Hence, we can't release the fix for older iPads as it would cause a much bigger problem for the majority of user's. When this is fixed we will have to release an app update to fix this issue. We're not sure when this will be.

ah, okay! That explains it! Thanks for the quick reply!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.